- Pop. Estimate: 31
- Children: 22.58% (7)
- Elderly: 16.13% (5)
- 16 kobold (51.6%)
- 12 gnome (38.7%)
- 2 halfling (6.4%)
- 1 other (3.2%)
- 1 Districts
- 0 Businesses
- 0 Specialists
- 6 Residences
Gooseari is known for the following resources:
- Tame bat clouds that are frequented by vampires. One might dig up bags of rubies in a well.
- Vampire caterpillar nests that are frequented by locals. Cerieras Stormcloud said rumors tell of piles of silver in a nearby pit.
- Substantial spider clusters that are hunted by kittens. Kan Moknor said somoeone said someone found a stash of silver in a nearby pit.
- Legends tell of Gozlak's Amulet, a cursed amulet with the knack to grant wishes. It disappeared after an attack by bandits.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, an old woman haunted the fields. They say that the old woman will ask a favor of you, then banish you if you are cruel.
- In the olden days, a witch wandered the woods during a full moon and was drawn towards acts of greed. People say that the witch will ask a favor of you, then banish you if you are cruel.
- In the days of yore, the constable of Elberald lived in peace. Things were always nice, but one day an evil vampire named Zurgfort Dawnvidol kidnapped a princess. The constable tried to kill Zurgfort Dawnvidol, but were caught. Along came a troglodyte named Vothkaro, who was an expert bowman. Vothkaro had an idea to slay the vampire by using magic to banish it. When Vothkaro faced the vampire, Vothkaro defeated Zurgfort Dawnvidol and rescued the hostages.
Job Postings [-]
- Looking for work? I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome rabbits required. Reward is a secret. Contact Ninson Fuseblast for more details.
- Want to earn some quick coin? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Reward is a secret. Guild membership required. Contact Momn Greatbone.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Kutzash Skullkiller.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Morag Wavesapper.
- Bored? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Zhatg Legcrusher.
- Help Needed: Require an instructor learned in math to tutor my child. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Khorath Neckripper.
- Arnby Rocketfiz is a male gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned roofer. He appears forgetful.
- Tolde Montacaller is a male halfling who is known in the world as being a mocked scabbardmaker. He appears fatalistic.
- Toline Overley is a female halfling who is known in the world as being a decent specialty smith. She appears nihilistic.
- Gat is a male kobold who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent jeweler. He appears forgetful.
- Wot is a female kobold who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled haymerchant. She appears grieving.
- Malina Ambersleep is a male halfling who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled herbalist. He appears xenophobic.
- Hilne Bolgertan is a female halfling who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled weaponsmith. She appears spiteful.
- Hewvin Wobbgadget is a female gnome who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre bookseller. She appears guarded.
- Git, a deluded female kobold. She is a monk who is seeking honest work.
These establishments worthy of mention in Gooseari:
- The Refuge Eagle Inc. [+]
- The Wobbling Oarhouse Construction [+]
- The Golden Skull Inc. [+]
- The Short Rooster Book Smith [+]
- The Chicken Fox Farmers Market [+]
- The Sterling Willow Shoes [+]
- The Prancing Bull Our Motto Is the Buckle Stops Here [+]
- The Dry Badger Shop [+]