- Pop. Estimate: 3,864
- Children: 40.09% (1,549)
- Elderly: 4.48% (173)
- 1,666 half-dwarf (43.1%)
- 889 human (23%)
- 364 dwarf (9.4%)
- 306 halfling (7.9%)
- 260 other (6.7%)
- 201 half-orc (5.2%)
- 178 half-elf (4.6%)
- 5 Districts
- 124 Businesses
- 531 Specialists
- 457 Residences
Dendine is known for the following resources:
- An ancient grave yard inhabited by wild cormorants that are visited frequently by kittens.
- Clay banks that are avoided by wenches. Guap Oakclaw said somoeone said someone found piles of penis sheathes hidden around somewhere.
- A haunted cave inhabited by dangerous crows that are avoided by townspeople.
- Wild quail bevies that are hunted by children. The locals speak of a chest containing silver in a nearby pit.
- Some time ago, a hag wandered the swamps. Some say that the hag will offer you sweets, then banish you if you are cruel.
Job Postings [-]
- Bored? Missing wagon wheel. We suspect toads are the culprit. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Adalanaen Goldenhunter.
- Require an instructor learned in juggling to tutor my child. Opportunity to earn a title. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Wae'k'morn if intrigued.
- Wanted: Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Vit.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Contact Harm for more information.
- unknown potion tester wanted. Will pay in gold. Contact Mickry Carworth for more information.
- Someone stole my wagon wheel. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will pay in gold. Contact Rugods Laughmurder.
- Help! Need a change of pace? Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Rhuzgugh Neckbreaker if intrigued.
- Looking for something new? A passing Ranger is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. No pay until task is completed successfully. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Dit.
- Bored? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen wagon wheel. Opportunity to earn a title. Experienced professionals only. Contact Yerssen se S'hoorzor.
- Need a change of pace? stirge-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will owe you a huge favor. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Thzztra if interested.
- boxing contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact S'hooral heh Ghezin.
- Needed: Need a change of pace? Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Reward is a priceless heirloom. May include some hazards. Contact Delellssa Aleansinger if intrigued.
- lizards-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. No pay until task is completed successfully. Reward available. Prior experience required. Contact Co Manyfox for more details.
- Blibbud Legsnapper is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a skilled bather. She appears smug.
- Srorig Legbreaker is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled bowyer. She appears self-obsessed.
- Malne Hairybarrel is a female halfling who is known in the world as being a decent handyman. She appears gluttonous.
- Davry Davidliffe is a female human who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled copyist. She appears patronizing.
- Elvartel Tyrsinger is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned plasterer. She appears pious.
- Balbor Dogknee is a female dwarf who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled grocer. She appears flirtatious.
- Thorgan Rustgoblet is a male dwarf who is known in the region as being a gifted jailer. He appears guarded.
- Dav Andrworth is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled leatherworker. He appears deluded.
- Adabin Thudroad is a male dwarf who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled alchemist. He appears accusatory.
- Comiraine Forestbot is a female halfling who is known in the city as being a skilled smith. She appears fashion concious.
- Joey Andreon is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent collier. She appears spiteful.
- James Southidge is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled teamster. She appears scattered.
- Bene Hilltopple is a female halfling who is known in that part of town as being a skilled brewer. She appears pacifistic.
- Micke Chrisidge is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a horribly skilled alchemist. She appears melancholy.
- Dan Martiworth is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a renowned actor. She appears accusatory.
- Elil Shadowcaller is a female halfling who is known in the region as being a skilled ship captain. She appears conspirational.
- Tgus Darkmouth, an embittered male hobgoblin. He is an aristocrat who is cleaning out a slum.
- Shaman Thonarg Legcrusher, a drunken male orc. He is a commoner who is here to buy slaves.
- Logar Sunmouth, a jaded female dwarf. She is a paladin who is following a message from an angel.
- Blukak Skullnor, a conspirational female bugbear. She is a warrior who is seeing the city.
- Ilsha Mistcloud, an insecure male minotaur. He is a fighter who is fleeing the law.
- Done Corngton, a forbidding male lycanthrope. He is a monk who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
- Mhushash Skullbreaker, a jolly male orc. He is a commoner who is traveling the world as a missionary.
- Joic Goodter, a beligerent male half-orc. He is a monk who is on a mission to collect a debt.
- Tilg, a healthy male troglodyte. He is an adept who is finding a missing criminal.
- S'herzin se Khalzin, an exhausted female lizardfolk. She is a commoner who is finding work as a spy.
- Ghabal Rockclaw, a solemn male ogre. He is a barbarian who is traveling with a circus.
These establishments worthy of mention in Dendine:
- The Frosted Cloak Shrine [+]
- The Severed Dwarf Candle Maker [+]
- The Strangled Fox Dry Goods [+]
- The Dwarven Goblins Shop [+]
- The Glaring Well Inc. [+]
- The Burly Bunch Leatherworks [+]
- The Royal Bill Chop House [+]
- The Wandering Crow Furs [+]
- The Salty Whisper Inc. [+]
- The Dancing Mug Inc. [+]
- The Flabby Skull . [+]
- The Black Rose Inc. [+]
- The Squalid Hall Shoes Inc. [+]
- The Lost Demon Inc. [+]
- The Victorious Devil Inc. [+]
- The Grimy House Pottery House [+]