- Pop. Estimate: 3,393
- Children: 25.38% (861)
- Elderly: 14.97% (508)
- 2,331 half-orc (68.7%)
- 381 half-elf (11.2%)
- 343 gnome (10.1%)
- 238 human (7%)
- 62 other (1.8%)
- 38 halfling (1.1%)
- 5 Districts
- 119 Businesses
- 460 Specialists
- 378 Residences
DeFernberg is known for the following resources:
- A cursed fort inhabited by defenseless cormorants that are hunted by townspeople. Thrutz Skullbreaker said the locals speak of bags of monkey wrenches in a well.
- A new mine inhabited by tame kittens that are visited frequently by zombies.
- Unlimited magic timber plantations that are avoided by gru. The locals speak of bags of saphires hidden around somewhere.
- In times past, a hag wandered the region. Villagers say that the hag will sneeze three times, then banish you if you are cruel.
- In olden times, a minotaur named Khalzor roamed the swamps. Commoners say that if you see him, you will never be seen again unless you pay a tribute.
- Many years ago, a minotaur named Tarer lingered in the region. Folks say that if you confront him, you will be driven mad.
Job Postings [-]
- Someone stole my potato. Find the louse, dead or alive. Reward is a secret. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Prior experience required. Contact Faenalai Eversong for further details.
- Help! Looking for work? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will pay in gold. Guild membership required. Contact Adavaranae Tyrneamoon.
- taste tester wanted. Will pay in gold. Contact Jory Benwood.
- Want to earn some quick coin? rust rats-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will reward you with a land deed. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Contact Calia Athmane if intrigued.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Discretion required. No pay until task is completed successfully. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Don Franmell.
- Bounty for grigs, dead or alive. Will owe you a huge favor. References required. Contact Nisub Headripper.
- Help Needed: Looking for something new? I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome squirrels required. Discretion required. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Morrun Greaseybaker.
- Wanted: Require an instructor learned in horseback riding to tutor my child. Reward available. Contact Gheal heh Khalzor for more information.
- Bounty for brain moles, dead or alive. Will pay in gold. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Trorsh Armkiller.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather a rat tail due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Kzub Dreadrender.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen painting. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Naremt Cleaverbeast.
- Need a change of pace? Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Opportunity to earn a title. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Xuog Damndoom to learn more.
- Mickic Stoen is a male half-orc who is known in the city as being a decent trader. He appears smitten.
- Filnaliyn Meadowblaze is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a legendary armorer. She appears prejudiced.
- Haaleninne Hawkears is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre baker. She appears nosy.
- Joes Antonne is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a renowned haymerchant. She appears nervous.
- Gadduul Headkiller is a male half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a renowned deputy. He appears nervous.
- Coilly Cottonlot is a male halfling who is known in the world as being a mediocre ship captain. He appears gosipy.
- Glik Bonekiller is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a renowned maidservant. He appears giddy.
- Malby Triggerwink is a male gnome who is known in that part of town as being a decent sculptor. He appears jesterly.
- Dan Marore is a male human who is known in the world as being a gifted professor. He appears scattered.
- Rhalosh Boneripper is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a decent soldier. She appears mopey.
- Wiznk Wobbwink is a female gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled bleacher. She appears prejudiced.
- Darnalthil Kindsinger is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a renowned furrier. She appears worrying.
- Adanell Earthbridge is a male halfling who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled laborer. He appears helpful.
- Bagt Armnor is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a decent tilemaker. She appears nervous.
- Davic Brownstone is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent banker. He appears battle-ready.
- Alettel Shadowhand, an egotistical male elf. He is a commoner who is delivering a message to a peasant.
- Chariganae Bluegleam, a homesick female half-elf. She is a wizard who is following a message from an angel.
- Elalenlleu Arkeneafire, an intimidated male elf. He is an expert who is seeking revenge.
- Mick Davson, a greedy male human. He is a commoner who is delivering a message to a merchant.
- Obsh Legnor, a jolly male half-orc. He is an expert who is traveling the world as a beggar.
- Ada Linone, a shifty female halfling. She is a commoner who is on a mission for diplomacy.
- Dav Wiler, a smitten female half-orc. She is a commoner who is finding a missing artifact.
These establishments worthy of mention in DeFernberg:
- The Fawning Nomad Inc. [+]
- The Hilltop Dead Magic Eye Piece [+]
- The Crimson Widowers Inc. [+]
- The Strangled Widowers Dry Goods [+]
- The Six Horse Shipyard [+]
- The Olde Song Bags [+]
- The Strangled Badger Dry Goods [+]
- The Wrong Bull Depot [+]
- The Dripping Cloak Herbalist [+]
- The Violent Lion Inc. [+]
- The Wooden Cat Worship House [+]
- The Strangled Rooster Dry Goods [+]
- The Greasy Wagon Inc. [+]
- The Open Mead Firepit [+]
- The Glaring Frogs Inc. [+]