- Pop. Estimate: 696
- Children: 22.13% (154)
- Elderly: 17.24% (120)
- 605 human (86.9%)
- 42 dwarf (6%)
- 28 halfling (4%)
- 12 other (1.7%)
- 9 elf (1.2%)
- 6 Districts
- 30 Businesses
- 46 Specialists
- 89 Residences
New Edenald Ridge is known for the following resources:
- Ancient fruit plantations that are visited frequently by kittens.
- Tame caterpillar nests that are frequented by unicorns. Mickes Brownden said somoeone said someone found a stash of gold in a nearby pit.
- A creepy castle inhabited by poisonous dragons that are frequented by vampires.
- Long ago, a monster named Ang roamed the fields during a red moon. They say that if you touch it, you will die within 24 hours unless you offer a sacrifice.
- Long, long ago, a dragon named Goiter stalked the fields. People say that if you confront him, you will be killed unless you answer a riddle.
- Long, long ago, an old man frequented the town during the summer solstice and was drawn towards misbehaving children. Commoners say that the old man will offer you sweets, then carry you away.
- Legends tell of Doney's Sandwich, a possessed sandwich with the capability to speak for itself. It has been lost for ages.
Job Postings [-]
- Need a change of pace? Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Reward is a secret. Contact Eldo Overwind if intrigued.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Reward is a secret. May include some hazards. Contact Tonarg Headripper.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Ugan Bearfang to learn more.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Grimag Lightningchisel.
- Needed: Need a change of pace? Bounty for rabbits, dead or alive. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Delnalinne Roothunter.
- A passing Commoner is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Ham Cogglefiz.
- Required: Require an instructor learned in astrology to tutor my child. Must be quick on your feet. Reward available. Contact Dzuezn Braingloom.
- Require an instructor learned in local lore to tutor my child. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Chief Rugsh Skullcrusher.
- Bored? I have darkmantles in my basement, plz halp! Guild membership required. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Larnalssa Rilynnlight for more information.
- Dronir Wavehelm is a male dwarf who is known in the world as being a decent dyer. He appears grieving.
- Darelltel Auvreawhisper is a female elf who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled spicemerchant. She appears beligerent.
- Delelllleu Wishrun is a female elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent lumberjack. She appears forbidding.
- Serborndo Simplegrass is a male halfling who is known in the world as being a mediocre potter. He appears worrying.
- Gardor Greaseygrave is a male dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled engineer. He appears intimidating.
- Morgar Feastmead is a female dwarf who is known in the world as being a decent porter. She appears clumsy.
- Danic Gooder is a female human who is known in the city as being a skilled lumberjack. She appears prejudiced.
- Joey Kleinliffe is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre bleacher. She appears lovelorn.
- Amacob Orgirdle is a male halfling who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled specialty smith. He appears lovelorn.
- El Stoutfield is a female halfling who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled sculptor. She appears clumsy.
- Jamry Rosenewicz is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a gifted sculptor. She appears unreliable.
- Rbet Metaldoom, an exhausted male hobgoblin. He is a monk who is seeking revenge.
- Elvarlleu Wolfmight, an egotistical androgynous elf. It is an expert who is finding work as a spy.
- Faetanae Silentcaller, a flirtatious female drow. She is a commoner who is following the voices.
- Yeral teh Gheal, an unreliable female lizardfolk. She is a rogue who is finding a missing map.
- Gardal Granitedoor, a pacifistic male half-dwarf. He is an expert who is here to buy slaves.
- Thzzrc, a deluded female mindflayer. She is a sorcerer who is here to secretly assassinate a peasant.
- Balgan Shinycoin, a conspirational male deep dwarf. He is a warrior who is finding work as a spy.
These establishments worthy of mention in New Edenald Ridge:
- The Twisted Octopus Shop [+]
- The Rusty Rose Inc. [+]
- The Flaming Crate Inc. [+]
- The Black Road Inc. [+]
- The Frosty Flame Temple [+]
- The Fiery Thug Shoppe [+]
- The Bottomless Thug Leatherworks [+]
- The Fumbling Boar Fine Books [+]
- The Tired Priest Supplies [+]
- The Glaring Peacock Inc. [+]
- The Stinking Octopus Sculptures [+]