- Pop. Estimate: 304
- Children: 18.75% (57)
- Elderly: 19.74% (60)
- 194 lizardfolk (63.8%)
- 72 bugbear (23.6%)
- 36 lycanthrope (11.8%)
- 2 other (0.6%)
- 2 Districts
- 10 Businesses
- 12 Specialists
- 35 Residences
Lanebon is known for the following resources:
- Abundant coffee patches that are avoided by wenches. Rumors tell of bags of small lyres in a well.
- Paltry primal bamboo stands that are frequented by magic users.
- In olden times, a hag roamed the swamps when the wind blows from the west. They say that the hag will offer you sweets, then eat you.
- In the days of yore, a dragon named Bat stalked the fields when the wind blows from the west and was drawn towards those that have killed innocents. Commoners say that if you face her, you will never be seen again.
- Legends tell of Gosh's Mirror, a unique mirror with the knack to summon demons. It was never recovered.
- Long, long ago, a monster named Enrall frequented the fields at dusk and was drawn towards those that wronged others. Folks say that if you caught him, you will be driven mad unless you complete a quest.
Job Postings [-]
- Want to earn some quick coin? goblin wranglin' contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Must submit to background check. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Khalzin ahn S'herssen.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Length of job expected to be short. Will pay in gold. Contact Baldin Bronzefounder.
- Looking for something new? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen golden skill. Reward is a secret. Contact Yerssen teh Khalal.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Mick Gilgton.
- hotdog eating contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Garbin Slatering.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome derros required. Reward is a secret. Discretion required. Contact Ghog Backsnapper.
- Help Wanted: Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Must submit to background check. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Weoina Wildsinger.
- Rxun Bigmaw is a male bugbear who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled cooper. He appears vengeful.
- Done Whiterson is a male lycanthrope who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled woodseller. He appears egotistical.
- Dzuegd Greathost is a male bugbear who is known in the city as being a gifted chandler. He appears worrying.
- S'herssen teh Khalal is a female lizardfolk who is known in the city as being a skilled doctor. She appears nosy.
- S'hoorssen heh S'herzor is a female lizardfolk who is known in the city as being a gifted jeweler. She appears gosipy.
- Dav Morley is a female lycanthrope who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent engineer. She appears guarded.
- Khalzor se Khalzin is a male lizardfolk who is known in the world as being a skilled roofer. He appears jolly.
- Khalal heh Yeral is a female lizardfolk who is known in the region as being a mediocre coach driver. She appears cowed.
- Khalzor se Ghezor is a female lizardfolk who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled ropemaker. She appears nihilistic.
- Thutzud Skullcracker, a mocking female bugbear. She is a rogue who is finding a long-lost sibling.
- Yerzor teh Khalal, a thick female lizardfolk. She is a commoner who is fleeing a bad family situation.
These establishments worthy of mention in Lanebon:
- The Burly Silver Package Delivery [+]
- The Murdered Mug Inc. [+]
- The Blabbering Cat Inc. [+]
- The Ruby Axehandle Chop House [+]
- The Honest Peddler Druggist [+]
- The Furious Fig Secondary School [+]
- The Dew House City Guard [+]
- The Whistling Thunderbird Inc. [+]
- The Frosted Wand Shrine [+]