- Pop. Estimate: 10,346
- Children: 15.59% (1,613)
- Elderly: 22.00% (2,276)
- 3,518 gnome (34%)
- 1,490 human (14.4%)
- 1,302 other (12.5%)
- 1,221 elf (11.8%)
- 1,045 dwarf (10.1%)
- 921 half-orc (8.9%)
- 849 half-elf (8.2%)
- 5 Districts
- 224 Businesses
- 1,549 Specialists
- 1,159 Residences
Hospnow is known for the following resources:
- Many bat clouds that are frequented by wenches. The locals speak of a chest containing monkey wrenches in a nearby pit.
- Coconut harvests that are avoided by vampires. Tomlita Gearsprocket said rumors tell of bags of small lyres in a tomb nearby.
- A cursed mine inhabited by tame cormorants that are hunted by wenches.
- Abundant cocoa bean fields that are frequented by travelers.
- In times gone by, a wizard named Gobal hunted the town when the wind blows from the east and was drawn towards murderers. They say that if you hear her, you will be eaten alive.
- Way back when, a demon named Ghriraz stalked the streets. Villagers say that if you face him, you will be driven mad.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, a demon named Blanogh lingered in the woods. Villagers say that if you see him, you will be stricken blind.
- In times gone by, the villagers of Port Collbin lived happily. Things were peaceful, but one day S'hoorzor ahn S'herzor the minotaur kidnapped a princess. The villagers tried to kill S'hoorzor ahn S'herzor, but were caught. Along came a grieving bugbear named Thruk Bonecracker, who was a valiant knight. Thruk had a plan to trick the minotaur by causing a distraction while others struck. When Thruk Bonecracker faced the minotaur, Thruk Bonecracker killed the minotaur.
- Legends tell of Danry's Throne, a legendary throne with the capability to grant wishes. It has been lost for ages.
Job Postings [-]
- Need a change of pace? darkmantles-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Kik Eaglefang.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Bagugh Headnor.
- Looking for work? cockatrices-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Xrezn Bigmaw for more information.
- Looking for something new? Someone stole my wagon wheel. Find the louse, dead or alive. Reward is a priceless heirloom. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Rot for more details.
- Help Needed: I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Reward available. Experienced professionals only. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Zon Skullcracker The Strong if interested.
- Ranger seeks apprentice. Discretion required. Will pay in gold. Contact Mhummugh Headnor.
- grog tester wanted. Reward is a secret. Contact Jam Kleinwood.
- Bounty for giant spiders, dead or alive. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Jamey VanFranchouse.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact S'herzin fe Yerzin.
- Wanted: darkmantles-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Danes Marsford for more information.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather certain herbs due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Reward is a secret. Contact Dan Petrmell.
- Looking for something new? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Reward available. Contact Ninvin Electroblast.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Gkutkasr Damnbone.
- A passing Rogue is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Duk Bearfang.
- Needed: Looking for something new? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen valuables. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Klonrr.
- Need a change of pace? sewing contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Joey Moridge.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Zugb Skullcrusher.
- Davry Briill is a female human who is known in the city as being a renowned prostitute. She appears embittered.
- Alahiainne Shadowgazer is a male elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mocked woodcarver. He appears prejudiced.
- DaDones Roseter is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a skilled woodcarver. He appears helpful.
- Filrigtel Baequigleam is a male elf who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled tilemaker. He appears unreliable.
- Dan Clayerton is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a decent tinker. She appears efficient.
- Haattel Silentchaser is a male elf who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre furrier. He appears efficient.
- Hug Headcrusher is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled ostler. She appears authoritarian.
- Chanaltel Ousseasight is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a decent scribe. She appears thick.
- Mickey Marngham is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled ropemaker. He appears gluttonous.
- Allimida Tiddlygadget is a female gnome who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled vintner. She appears xenophobic.
- Tratzash Skullcrusher is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a mediocre actor. She appears chatty.
- Throdal Forgesmith is a female dwarf who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled furrier. She appears contrarian.
- Joe Peterill is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a decent beer seller. He appears lovelorn.
- Mick Bernaon is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a decent ostler. She appears clumsy.
- Elelltel Freanimoon is a male elf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled engineer. He appears boastful.
- Klogtsh Skullsnapper is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a gifted lumberjack. He appears efficient.
- Trogturz Headripper The Brave is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a skilled wine seller. She appears smitten.
- Argar Sunbreaker is a male dwarf who is known in the region as being a decent tanner. He appears forgetful.
- Arnita Gearfiz is a female gnome who is known in the region as being a mediocre pursemaker. She appears trusting.
- Hew Triggerblast is a male gnome who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled bather. He appears beligerent.
- Kogtuul Headcracker The Cruel is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled scabbardmaker. He appears guilty.
- Anlak, a nervous female troglodyte. She is a monk who is traveling the world as a beggar.
- Hilelne Burrowsbarrel, a xenophobic androgynous halfling. It is an adept who is finding a missing artifact.
- Dan Davidman, a mocking male half-orc. He is a commoner who is finding a long-lost sibling.
- Arn Thermobit, a conspirational female gnome. She is an aristocrat who is following the voices.
- Don Stanen, a flirtatious female half-orc. She is a warrior who is doing something nefarious.
- Dane Casttone, a forbidding male half-orc. He is a cleric who is traveling with a diplomat.
- Thorrin Feastfoot, a thick female dwarf. She is an expert who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Goher Armicaller, an outlandish female minotaur. She is a commoner who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
- Yat, a pious male oddball. He is a cleric who is here to destroy a misconception.
- Tudkasr Nightstomach, a patriotic male goblin. He is a rogue who is finding a long-lost sibling.
- Jame Wilan, a smug female half-orc. She is a commoner who is finding a missing heir.
- Tradr Damnshredder, a resentful female hobgoblin. She is a druid who is on a mission for diplomacy.
- Barril Broadgem, a worrying male dwarf. He is a druid who is cleaning out a slum.
- Jory Brownford, a pious female half-dwarf. She is an expert who is seeing the city.
- Bit, an authoritarian male kobold. He is a wizard who is here to secretly assassinate a scholar.
These establishments worthy of mention in Hospnow:
- The Honest Ent Druggist [+]
- The Splintered Virgin Shoes Inc. [+]
- The Horny Hammer Legal Partners [+]
- The Blue Princess Shop [+]
- The Wiley Willow Outlet [+]
- The Glaring Jane Inc. [+]
- The Sterling Bag Sculptures [+]
- The Perfumed Elf Vinters [+]
- The Naughty Halfling [+]
- The Blabbering Princess Inc. [+]
- The Crossed Axe Inc. [+]
- The Wistful Crate Shop [+]
- The Splintered Yawning Healing House [+]
- The Perfumed Flame Vineyards [+]
- The Olde Skull Purse Shop [+]
- The Green Helix Pottery House [+]
- The Honest Imps Shoppe [+]
- The Mulled Urchin Inc. [+]
- The Squalid Heart Shoes [+]
- The Gritty Grog Docs [+]
- The Elegant Riverside Vault [+]