- Pop. Estimate: 1,082
- Children: 23.94% (259)
- Elderly: 15.99% (173)
- 1,045 half-orc (96.5%)
- 20 other (1.8%)
- 17 human (1.5%)
- 4 Districts
- 58 Businesses
- 110 Specialists
- 139 Residences
Camdine is known for the following resources:
- An ancient grave yard inhabited by poisonous spiders that are hunted by magic users. One might dig up a stash of saphires in a well.
- Coconut harvests that are feared by locals. Uzurg Legcrusher said rumors tell of a stash of emeralds in a nearby pit.
- Many primal amber mines that are feared by travelers.
- Vampire cobra quivers that are feared by vampires. Rugunk Damnkill said somoeone said someone found bags of gold in a well.
- In the days of yore, a hag stalked the swamps. Some say that the hag will ask a favor of you, then imprison you.
- A long time ago, the villagers of Gardrard lived in peace. Things were peaceful, but one day an evil spirit named Teb took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The villagers tried to stop the spirit, but failed miserably. Along came a gnome named Hew Triggerbun, who was a valiant knight. Hew had an idea to slay the spirit by causing a distraction while others struck. When Hew Triggerbun faced the spirit, Hew Triggerbun defeated Teb and rescued Gardrard.
- Legends tell of Ghaz' Fiddle, a legendary fiddle with the power to grant wishes. It was last seen years ago.
Job Postings [-]
- Bored? hotdog eating contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Opportunity to earn a title. Must submit to background check. Contact Allilin Wobbtonk.
- Help! Missing keg. We suspect grigs are the culprit. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Grunbul Marblesword.
- A passing Adept is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Must submit to background check. Reward available. Contact Seestmos Wintermist.
- Required: Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Davey Carewicz to learn more.
- Require an instructor learned in herbalism to tutor my child. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Balbul Blueshoulder.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Reward is a secret. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Jory Giling if interested.
- Help Needed: I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Must submit to magical scrutiny. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Tudok Nightbeast.
- taste tester wanted. Opportunity to earn a title. Must be quick on your feet. Contact Yerzor teh Gheal.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. No pay until task is completed successfully. Reward is a secret. Contact S'herzin teh Ghessen.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will pay in gold. No pay until task is completed successfully. Experienced professionals only. Contact Gugan Rockfang if intrigued.
- A passing Cleric is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will pay in gold. Contact Amado Stoutfoot.
- Davry Benman is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a horribly skilled wagoneer. She appears insecure.
- Don Bartoster is a female human who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled maidservant. She appears intimidating.
- Joic Kleinhews is a female human who is known in the city as being a decent watercarrier. She appears chatty.
- Joes Chaorth is a female human who is known in the city as being a horribly skilled bowyer. She appears worrying.
- Dan Briland is a male half-orc who is known in the city as being a gifted cooper. He appears smug.
- Don Castield is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled collier. He appears attentive.
- Jo Robertster is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a renowned copyist. He appears flirtatious.
- Jamic Goodling is a male human who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled sheriff. He appears outlandish.
- Joes Corhews is a male half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled scribe. He appears lovelorn.
- Jam Wilmell is a male human who is known in the city as being a decent artist. He appears pious.
- Jamey Coron is a female human who is known in the region as being a mediocre brewer. She appears helpful.
- Glaszog Mokripper is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a skilled butcher. She appears trusting.
- Zhubdu Armkiller is a female half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a decent sheriff. She appears egotistical.
- Jory Andrman is a female human who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled weaponsmith. She appears beligerent.
- S'hooral fe S'herzor, a contrarian female lizardfolk. She is a rogue who is fleeing an abusive lover.
- Krabbak Neckcracker, a mopey female orc. She is a commoner who is on a mission from the gods.
- Jo Stanand, a helpful male lycanthrope. He is an expert who is finding a long-lost sibling.
- Jam Andres, a trusting male oddball. He is an adept who is doing something secret.
- Abalantars Keensun, a lonely female drow. She is a ranger who is delivering a message to a scholar.
- Per Smoothwolf, a beligerent male halfling. He is a druid who is finding work as a spy.
- S'hooral heh Ghezin, a drunken female lizardfolk. She is an adept who is traveling with an important person.
- Esteli Runewind, a skeptical female minotaur. She is a monk who is seeking revenge.
- Jamry Browney, an idealistic female half-elf. She is a rogue who is here to destroy an artifact.
- Nibbosh Backbreaker, a jesterly male half-orc. He is a warrior who is fleeing an abusive lover.
These establishments worthy of mention in Camdine:
- The Burly Badger Leatherworks [+]
- The Gutted Halfling Harnesses [+]
- The Slumbering Demon Reference Center [+]
- The Deadly Elf Whorehouse [+]
- The Refuge Flask Inc. [+]
- The Hungry Axehandle Legal Partners [+]
- The Weary Darkroot Rug Shop [+]
- The Blind Urchin Scribe [+]
- The Lost Ulcer Inc. [+]
- The Sleeping Cock Inc. [+]
- The Chipped Peacock Inc. [+]
- The Horny Devil Legal Partners [+]
- The Oiled Jane Bags [+]
- The Whistling Nomad Inc. [+]