- Pop. Estimate: 329
- Children: 29.79% (98)
- Elderly: 11.55% (38)
- 250 human (75.9%)
- 42 halfling (12.7%)
- 31 half-dwarf (9.4%)
- 5 dwarf (1.5%)
- 1 other (0.3%)
- 4 Districts
- 10 Businesses
- 12 Specialists
- 41 Residences
Finville is known for the following resources:
- Many new cork trees that are feared by unicorns. Danry Bensford said somoeone said someone found bags of saphires buried near there.
- A new grave yard inhabited by tame chinchillas that are frequented by unicorns. Tbexn Rockkill said one might find bags of small lyres in a tomb nearby.
- A magical tower inhabited by carnivorous beavers that are avoided by locals.
- Long ago, a dragon named Xruk wandered the town before dawn. People say that if you confront her, you will die within 24 hours.
- In times gone by, a spirit named Khalzin hunted the world. People say that if you face it, you will be eaten alive unless you flee.
- In the days of yore, a minotaur named Vothlak frequented the countryside. Some say that if you touch him, you will be driven mad.
Job Postings [-]
- Help Needed: Someone stole my family heirloom. Find the louse, dead or alive. Safety not guaranteed. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Kzegd Laughmouth.
- Needed: Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather hydra blood due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Kzub Nightshredder.
- Looking for work? I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome beaky brain monsters required. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Tolcobine Earthspan.
- ultimate fighting contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will reward you with a land deed. Prior experience required. Contact Ilyartthil Winterwing.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen artifact. Will owe you a huge favor. References required. Contact Jit.
- Someone stole my golden skill. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will owe you a huge favor. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Gozkaro.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Dav Peterhews for further details.
- Dav Dilham is a male half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled messenger. He appears exhausted.
- Barrun Tigerdoor is a female dwarf who is known in the city as being a decent ostler. She appears forbidding.
- Thorrin Forgetoe is a female dwarf who is known in the region as being a skilled actor. She appears worrying.
- Durkon Talonhelm is a female dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled adventurer. She appears intimidating.
- Ada Firetalker is a male halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled blacksmith. He appears thick.
- Bebornine Plumpbottom is a male halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled sheriff. He appears battle-ready.
- Yornir Silvergrieve is a male dwarf who is known in the city as being a gifted tanner. He appears boastful.
- Grumkon Coraldoor is an androgynous half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted seamstress. It appears guilty.
- Yorbul Wisearm is a female half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a legendary mercer. She appears helpful.
- Don Frantt, a chatty female half-dwarf. She is a commoner who is finding a missing friend.
- Grimmir Mithrilboot, a helpful male dwarf. He is a wizard who is on a mission to collect a debt.
These establishments worthy of mention in Finville:
- The Empty Horse Tap House [+]
- The New Crate Glove Shop [+]
- The Dreaming Greyhound Clinic [+]
- The Frosted Cloak Temple [+]
- The Master Thunderbird Coop Hoop [+]
- The Six Elves Shipyard [+]
- The Wet Toad Meat Handlers [+]
- The Crooked Maiden Inc. [+]
- The Wrong Flame Temple [+]