- Pop. Estimate: 222
- Children: 33.78% (75)
- Elderly: 8.56% (19)
- 163 ogre (73.4%)
- 37 minotaur (16.6%)
- 11 troglodyte (4.9%)
- 7 lycanthrope (3.1%)
- 3 lizardfolk (1.3%)
- 1 other (0.4%)
- 3 Districts
- 4 Businesses
- 4 Specialists
- 30 Residences
Holy Calaman Keep is known for the following resources:
- Abundant primal berry patches that are avoided by townspeople.
- Cormorant flights that are avoided by wenches. Rumors tell of a chest containing iron maidens in a nearby pit.
- Coffee fields that are visited frequently by witches. One might dig up a chest containing diamonds in a nearby pit.
- Legends tell of Donic's Rake, a cursed rake with the knack to make someone speak the truth. It hasn't reappeared in years.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, an old man frequented the region when the wind blows from the east. Folks say that the old man will offer you sweets, then turn you into a mouse.
Job Postings [-]
- Want to earn some quick coin? I have brain moles in my basement, plz halp! Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Rugok Rantbasher.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather rare lichen due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will pay in gold. Contact Danic Blacking.
- Need a change of pace? feral cats-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Reward is a secret. Contact Maline Scatterbridge.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will pay in gold. Contact Kzods Rantmaw.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Malinada Simpleshaker for more information.
- Help Wanted: Bored? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Alahiainne Wavecaller if intrigued.
- Wanted: Hearty souls needed to recover stolen bottle of wine. Reward available. Contact Halhiaiyn Heartblaze.
- Dubal Eagleroot is a female ogre who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled actor. She appears boastful.
- Goap Boarsnout is a female ogre who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled astrologer. She appears mopey.
- Done Dilield is a male lycanthrope who is known in the region as being a mediocre sage. He appears drunken.
- S'heral ahn S'hooral is a male lizardfolk who is known in that part of town as being a renowned forester. He appears cowed.
- S'herssen seh S'hoorzin is a female lizardfolk who is known in that part of town as being a mocked cheesemaker. She appears efficient.
- Surpg is a male troglodyte who is known in the region as being a mediocre herbalist. He appears jesterly.
- Elhka is a female troglodyte who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled glassmaker. She appears contrarian.
- Khalzin teh Ghessen is a female lizardfolk who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled doctor. She appears vengeful.
- Surpkaro is a female troglodyte who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled grocer. She appears solemn.
- Oduk Backsnapper, a quiet female bugbear. She is a rogue who is finding a missing criminal.
- Xodus Rantcutter, a fatalistic female hobgoblin. She is a cleric who is seeking healing for a crippling injury.
- Micke Franett, an efficient male lycanthrope. He is an expert who is here to secretly assassinate a scholar.
These establishments worthy of mention in Holy Calaman Keep:
- The Wobbly Baiter Lodge [+]
- The Cloven Song Inc. [+]
- The Nomadic Dwarves Inc. [+]
- The Chicken Fireplace Farmers Market [+]
- The Ugly Kraken Builders [+]
- The Shining Fig Book Smith [+]
- The Raging Skull Arena [+]
- The Blabbering Bill Inc. [+]
- The Crippled Helix Inc. [+]