- Pop. Estimate: 6,564
- Children: 12.80% (840)
- Elderly: 23.99% (1,575)
- 2,108 gnome (32.1%)
- 1,963 halfling (29.9%)
- 1,556 half-dwarf (23.7%)
- 434 dwarf (6.6%)
- 329 human (5%)
- 165 elf (2.5%)
- 9 other (0.1%)
- 6 Districts
- 160 Businesses
- 965 Specialists
- 739 Residences
Deedberg is known for the following resources:
- Magical crow murders that are avoided by magic users. Beason Wizztonk said one might dig up bags of penis sheathes in a dungeon.
- Bat clouds that are visited frequently by locals. One might find piles of rubies in a tomb nearby.
- An old mine inhabited by carnivorous cormorants that are hunted by townspeople. One might find bags of monkey wrenches hidden around somewhere.
- Scarce tame quail bevies that are visited frequently by gru. Kabarz Backkiller The Brave said one might find a stash of monkey wrenches hidden around somewhere.
- In olden times, the constable of Upper Regenstein lived in harmony. Things were always nice, but one day an evil dragon named Elhraz kidnapped a princess. The constable tried to stop the dragon, but were caught. Along came a troglodyte named Anzer, who was a skilled storyteller. Anzer had a plan to trick the dragon by causing a distraction while others struck. When Anzer faced the dragon, Anzer tricked Elhraz and rescued the hostages.
- Legends tell of Ghezor's Harp, a legendary harp with the knack to summon angels. It has been lost for ages.
- Legends tell of Anraz' Lasso, a special lasso with the capability to solve any riddle. It has been lost for ages.
- Long ago, a spirit named Dabel wandered the streets once a year and was drawn towards those that wronged others. Commoners say that if you hear him, you will be eaten alive.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, a cyclops named S'herzor haunted the region. They say that if you see her, you will be stricken blind.
Job Postings [-]
- Needed: onion eating contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Reward is a secret. May include some hazards. Contact Xodurm Rantgloom for more information.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Reward available. Contact Tbemt Darkshredder.
- Someone stole my painting. Find the louse, dead or alive. Special attire required. Mild danger may be involved. Will pay in gold. Contact Tom Greasefiz.
- I'm looking for rare mephits, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will pay in gold. Contact Zat.
- Required: I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome quazits required. Reward available. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Contact Odlum Skullcrusher to learn more.
- Want to earn some quick coin? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will pay in gold. Contact Throkon Moonmace for further details.
- Needed: I have beaky brain monsters in my basement, plz halp! Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Khalssen seh Gheal.
- giant spiders-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Xtub Brainstomach.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Ulorin Drakekeep.
- Needed: Bored? Bounty for feral cats, dead or alive. No pay until task is completed successfully. Will pay in gold. Contact Halfaalia Clawrangli.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather medical supplies due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Nizgakh Backnor.
- Adept seeks apprentice. No pay until task is completed successfully. Will pay in gold. Must provide your own transportation. Contact Gubel Eaglemane.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Reward available. Contact Prith.
- Want to earn some quick coin? lock picking contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Reward available. Contact Seril Lightningale for more information.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Missing shovel. We suspect toads are the culprit. Will reward you with a land deed. Must submit to background check. Contact Adanalanae Tyrgazer.
- Dave Fertone is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled sheriff. He appears violent.
- Yornir Ashale is a male half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a skilled herbalist. He appears healthy.
- Armir Brightblade is a female half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a decent seamstress. She appears loud.
- Adaine Montagold is a female halfling who is known in the region as being a skilled alchemist. She appears quiet.
- Pernell Slyleaf is a female halfling who is known in that part of town as being a decent alchemist. She appears patriotic.
- Tolilne Plumpbrook is a female halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent bookseller. She appears helpful.
- Elalanlleu Summerheart is a female elf who is known in the city as being a horribly skilled collier. She appears pious.
- Jo Whiteinson is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a renowned tailor. She appears loud.
- Dane Whiteerson is a male half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mocked undertaker. He appears conspirational.
- Bormir Coraltoe is a female half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a decent armorer. She appears conspirational.
- Grimmir Steelaxe is a female dwarf who is known in the world as being a skilled doctor. She appears healthy.
- Serborn Martalker is a male halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a mocked bucklemaker. He appears contrarian.
- Balnir Quartzmail is a female half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a renowned wine seller. She appears attentive.
- Ser Kaeseale is a female halfling who is known in the region as being a decent courtier. She appears pacifistic.
- Po Laughingpipe is a male halfling who is known in the city as being a horribly skilled cutler. He appears forbidding.
- Adabardne Underone is a female halfling who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled mercenary. She appears jolly.
- Davey Casting is a female half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a mocked priest. She appears egotistical.
- Mal Roadpipe is a male halfling who is known in the city as being a decent miller. He appears outlandish.
- Bab Greasegadget, a gosipy male gnome. He is an expert who is here to destroy a misconception.
- Throrun Goodgrieve, a lovelorn female half-dwarf. She is a bard who is finding a long-lost distant relative.
- Gorrin Tinkeep, a shifty female dwarf. She is an aristocrat who is here to destroy a rumor.
- Elrigssa Windmoon, a trusting male elf. He is a commoner who is cleaning out a wealthy person.
- Pomira Cottonfox, a worrying male halfling. He is a fighter who is doing something nefarious.
- Dartava Norrearrow, a forbidding female elf. She is an expert who is traveling with an acting troupe.
- Dan MacAndrford, a gosipy male half-elf. He is a cleric who is here to secretly assassinate a scholar.
- Grunorin Lightningrobe, a drunken female half-dwarf. She is a wizard who is on a mission from the gods.
- Arrun Copperroad, a thick female dwarf. She is an expert who is on a mission to collect a debt.
- Done Roberter, a patriotic female half-dwarf. She is a commoner who is finding a missing parent.
These establishments worthy of mention in Deedberg:
- The Broken Helix Leatherworks [+]
- The New Weasels Inc. [+]
- The Six Maiden Ship Repair [+]
- The Forsaken Hole General Store [+]
- The Fiery Days Shoppe [+]
- The Crippled Greyhound Inc. [+]
- The Knotted Hall Inc. [+]
- The Chicken Jane Farmers Market [+]
- The Laughing Skull Hatters [+]
- The Forsaken Cloak General Goods [+]
- The Gutted Wine Leather Goods [+]
- The Belching Axe Shoppe [+]
- The Wooden Rouge Hostel [+]
- The Blue Widowers Scribe [+]
- The Glaring Weasels Inc. [+]
- The Flying Heart Inc. [+]
- The Drinking Frog Herbalist [+]
- The Perfumed Imps Vinters [+]