- Pop. Estimate: 2,140
- Children: 19.77% (423)
- Elderly: 18.97% (406)
- 752 half-dwarf (35.1%)
- 402 other (18.7%)
- 373 gnome (17.4%)
- 242 human (11.3%)
- 157 half-elf (7.3%)
- 107 halfling (5%)
- 107 dwarf (5%)
- 7 Districts
- 98 Businesses
- 281 Specialists
- 275 Residences
Durlget is known for the following resources:
- An old castle inhabited by carnivorous scorpions that are feared by locals. One might find a chest containing rubies in a well.
- Clam beds that are avoided by locals. One might find a chest containing emeralds in a tomb nearby.
- Defenseless beaver colonies that are feared by unicorns. Somoeone said someone found bags of emeralds hidden around somewhere.
- Magical fresh coconut harvests that are hunted by locals. Toshdu Swifttalon said one might dig up a chest containing rubies buried near there.
- A creepy shrine inhabited by vampire clams that are visited frequently by zombies. Rumors tell of a stash of kitten mittens hidden around somewhere.
- Legends tell of Krosa's Amulet, a legendary amulet with the ability to answer any question. It hasn't reappeared in years.
- A long time ago, a witch wandered the field during a red moon. Folks say that the witch will offer you sweets, then banish you if you are cruel.
- In olden times, the royals of Dixfun lived happily. Things were always nice, but one day Guduk Bearnut the lich destroyed a nearby village. The royals tried to kill Guduk Bearnut, but failed miserably. Along came a gnome named Carton Cogglefuel, who was a sneaky thief. Carton had the thought to slay the lich by using magic to banish it. When Carton Cogglefuel faced the lich, Carton Cogglefuel tricked Guduk Bearnut.
- In the days of yore, a wizard named Zibb roamed the swamps. Folks say that if you see her, you will be stricken blind.
Job Postings [-]
- Help Needed: Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Sogl Bonenor.
- lock picking contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Nozg Legripper.
- Warrior seeks apprentice. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Tgub Foulgloom.
- Barbarian seeks apprentice. Will reward you with a land deed. Must submit to background check. Contact Bot.
- Required: Need a change of pace? Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Reward is a secret. Contact Throkon Dogfinger.
- Looking for something new? I have imps in my basement, plz halp! Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Bellentel Silversun for more information.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Guild membership required. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Serinada Weathergalow.
- bats-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Arsoe Stormkos.
- Help Wanted: Looking for something new? Bounty for lizards, dead or alive. Will reward you with a land deed. Must be quick on your feet. Contact Borond Wheelsapper.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Safety not guaranteed. Reward is a secret. Contact Ilhiassa Bluegleam.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome rats required. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Jamic Staord for more information.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Halleniyn Duskdrake.
- Torwan Thermoblast is a male gnome who is known in the world as being a decent alchemist. He appears deluded.
- Errigtel Ousseagrove is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a horribly skilled jeweler. He appears worrying.
- Hilly Ambersleep is a female halfling who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled pastrycook. She appears lovelorn.
- Elartava Moonfeather is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a skilled trader. She appears giddy.
- Abaril Slatehair is a male half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre tailor. He appears sick.
- Adava Greasebun is a female gnome who is known in the region as being a renowned leatherworker. She appears vengeful.
- Ninson Tinkerwink is a male gnome who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled tanner. He appears quiet.
- Snorbor Drakehelm is a male dwarf who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled mercer. He appears guilty.
- Tomdan Wobbwink is a female gnome who is known in the city as being a decent baker. She appears pacifistic.
- Nin Gearfiz is a male gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled seamstress. He appears resentful.
- Balond Silverknee is a male dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled alchemist. He appears boastful.
- Perdo Hotskin is a male halfling who is known in that part of town as being a horribly skilled lawyer. He appears resentful.
- Dav Danett is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled tavern. She appears worrying.
- Hilgrim Homeward is a male halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled apothecary. He appears prejudiced.
- Thordor Dwarfmine is a female dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mocked porter. She appears intimidating.
- Mormir Ambertracker, a grieving female dwarf. She is a druid who is following the voices.
- Alligles Wobbblast, a mopey female gnome. She is a wizard who is on a mission for diplomacy.
- Gwattel Killehand, a loud female half-elf. She is a commoner who is finding work as a healer.
- Junvin Gyrocog, an outlandish male gnome. He is a sorcerer who is following rumors of riches.
These establishments worthy of mention in Durlget:
- The Desert Cock Inc. [+]
- The Fawning Hops Inc. [+]
- The Smithy Cup Sweet House [+]
- The Dirty Lotus City Guard [+]
- The Warm Skull Rug Shop [+]
- The Dirty Days Force [+]
- The White Flame Inc. [+]
- The Deepwater Oarhouse Whorehouse [+]
- The Dirty Flame City Guard [+]
- The Lost Cock Word Smiths [+]
- The Elegant Bucket Money Lenders [+]
- The Wooden Days Worship House [+]
- The Hanging Cat Mill [+]
- The Angry Dragon Shoppe [+]
- The Deepwater Rose Whorehouse [+]