- Pop. Estimate: 34
- Children: 26.47% (9)
- Elderly: 11.76% (4)
- 18 lizardfolk (52.9%)
- 12 lycanthrope (35.2%)
- 1 kobold (2.9%)
- 1 troglodyte (2.9%)
- 1 minotaur (2.9%)
- 1 other (2.9%)
- 3 Districts
- 0 Businesses
- 0 Specialists
- 6 Residences
Altenfun is known for the following resources:
- Kitten glarings that are frequented by wenches. Alliita Tiddlygauge said one might find piles of small lyres buried near there.
- Vast cobra quivers that are visited frequently by vampires.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, a Boogyman hunted the streets. People say that the Boogyman will ask for your help, then imprison you.
- Some time ago, the townsfolk of Gerers lived in peace. Things were quiet, but one day a dragon named Wat took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The townsfolk tried to stop the dragon, but failed miserably. Along came a human named Jamry Starell, who was an expert bowman. Jamry had an idea to slay the dragon by making a wager with Wat. When Jamry Starell faced the dragon, Jamry Starell tricked Wat and rescued Gerers.
- Legends tell of Tgot's Cat, a unique cat with the power to disappear on its own. It mysteriously disappeared.
Job Postings [-]
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen golden skill. Reward available. Contact Donry Marworth.
- Someone stole my bottle of wine. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will pay in gold. Contact Maldo Hairyden for more details.
- saddle tester wanted. Will reward you with valuable information. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Narerm Darkrender.
- Needed: Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Special attire required. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Wrath if interested.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Must be clean. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Bab Wizzwink for further details.
- Require an instructor learned in horseback riding to tutor my child. Will pay in gold. Contact Adadal Rubybaker.
- S'hoorssen heh Yerzor is a male lizardfolk who is known in the region as being a renowned locksmith. He appears nihilistic.
- Serder Kazisplitter is a female minotaur who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled soldier. She appears clumsy.
- Yeral ahn Yerzin is a female lizardfolk who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent outfitter. She appears quiet.
- Danry Gilan is a male lycanthrope who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled artist. He appears fatalistic.
- Minia Plainkan is a female minotaur who is known in the region as being a decent social worker. She appears gambling.
- Cinsey Wintervidol is a female minotaur who is known in the region as being a renowned glassmaker. She appears nihilistic.
- Turstar Stoneganthi is a female minotaur who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled herbalist. She appears easily offended.
- Vab is a female kobold who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled armorer. She appears gluttonous.
- Pors, a forgetful male troglodyte. He is a monk who is following rumors of riches.
- Grinpair, a gluttonous male mindflayer. He is a commoner who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
These establishments worthy of mention in Altenfun:
- The Drowned Swagger Jewelers [+]
- The Victorious Frog Inc. [+]
- The Severed Twins Lumber Mill [+]
- The Furious Maiden Secondary School [+]
- The Dew Hall City Guard [+]
- The Lost Monk Inc. [+]
- The Lost Pot Inc. [+]
- The Stumpy Paladin General Merchandise [+]