- Pop. Estimate: 361
- Children: 21.05% (76)
- Elderly: 17.73% (64)
- 219 lizardfolk (60.6%)
- 65 orc (18%)
- 43 kobold (11.9%)
- 17 lycanthrope (4.7%)
- 16 hobgoblin (4.4%)
- 1 other (0.2%)
- 2 Districts
- 12 Businesses
- 14 Specialists
- 49 Residences
Hamna Bluff is known for the following resources:
- Spider clusters that are hunted by witches. Agiki Mistmist said one might dig up bags of kitten mittens buried near there.
- A haunted fort inhabited by wild caterpillars that are hunted by wenches.
- Plentiful berry fields that are feared by locals. Kialin Electrobit said rumors tell of a stash of iron maidens hidden around somewhere.
- A long time ago, an old woman hunted the town. People say that the old woman will ask a favor of you, then sell you into slavery.
- A long time ago, a cyclops named Klagbarg hunted the town. People say that if you confront her, you will never be seen again.
- In the days of yore, an old man hunted the streets during a red moon. Villagers say that the old man will ask a favor of you, then sell you into slavery.
- Legends tell of Uhdd's Trident, a cursed trident with the ability to summon angels. It mysteriously disappeared.
Job Postings [-]
- Missing tomatoes. We suspect cockatrices are the culprit. Will pay in gold. May include some hazards. Contact Mickey VanGilland.
- Required: Require an instructor learned in alchemy to tutor my child. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Uap Boarnut for more information.
- Needed: Need a change of pace? S'hoorzor ahn Gheal has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Reward available. Contact Zronrog Bonesnapper.
- Looking for work? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Garaban Wildsinger.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Length of job expected to be short. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Alahiaaen Frostblaze for more information.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Seeking inter-planar messenger. Reward is a secret. Contact Gabrette Cobblebit.
- Help Wanted: Require an instructor learned in sorcery to tutor my child. Reward available. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Zaggugh Skullripper.
- Rhogga Legcracker is a female orc who is known in the city as being a renowned furrier. She appears vengeful.
- Gheal seh Yerzin is a female lizardfolk who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned innkeeper. She appears outlandish.
- Rbuk Darkdeath is a male hobgoblin who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled entertainer. He appears pacifistic.
- Blurakh Legcracker is a male orc who is known in that part of town as being a renowned herbalist. He appears fashion concious.
- Ghezin ahn Ghezor is a female lizardfolk who is known in the region as being a renowned lumberjack. She appears easily offended.
- Don Giacoorth is a male lycanthrope who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent maidservant. He appears outlandish.
- S'hooral heh Yerzin is a male lizardfolk who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled smith. He appears territorial.
- Tmexn Ghosttrot is a male hobgoblin who is known in the world as being a legendary teamster. He appears spiteful.
- Yerzor fe Gheal is a male lizardfolk who is known in the world as being a renowned leatherworker. He appears spiteful.
- Trok Dreadkill, a mopey female goblin. She is a cleric who is finding a long-lost parent.
- Aestava Wolfwalker, a solemn female drow. She is a rogue who is finding a missing artifact.
These establishments worthy of mention in Hamna Bluff:
- The Flabby Imps [+]
- The Black Bull Inc. [+]
- The Crippled Peddler Inc. [+]
- The Wooden Axe Temple [+]
- The Hungry Rose Legal Partners [+]
- The Empty Wench Ale House [+]
- The Blabbering Beer Inc. [+]
- The Severed Pipe Candle Maker [+]
- The Black Halfling Inc. [+]