- Pop. Estimate: 426
- Children: 24.65% (105)
- Elderly: 15.49% (66)
- 291 troglodyte (68.3%)
- 86 ogre (20.1%)
- 21 bugbear (4.9%)
- 9 other (2.1%)
- 8 orc (1.8%)
- 6 deep dwarf (1.4%)
- 5 drow (1.1%)
- 1 Districts
- 15 Businesses
- 18 Specialists
- 47 Residences
LeGurnbova is known for the following resources:
- Peat swamps that are feared by children.
- Substantial ancient timber plantations that are frequented by gru.
- Legends tell of Mub's Crown, a special crown with the knack to dominate others. It disappeared after an attack by bandits.
- Legends tell of Bordor's Throne, a possessed throne with the power to move on its own accord. It has been lost for ages.
- A long time ago, a serial killer named Chief Gladd stalked the town once a year. Villagers say that if you see her, you will be stricken deaf.
Job Postings [-]
- Help Needed: Require an instructor learned in self defense to tutor my child. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Reward is a secret. Contact Jamic Danfield.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Guk Boartooth for more information.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Reward is a secret. Contact Mick Greenord.
- Help Wanted: whiskey tester wanted. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Xrub Evilwiser for further details.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Zet Brainstomach.
- Help! Bored? Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Ertanae Duskingglider.
- Looking for work? Someone stole my jewel. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will reward you with a land deed. Must submit to background check. Contact Gorlaca Wildvidol.
- Adabin Thudgem is a male deep dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a skilled salter. He appears accusatory.
- Dash Eaglenut is a female ogre who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled watercarrier. She appears homesick.
- Lobor Icebattler is an androgynous deep dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled handyman. It appears greedy.
- Gobel Oxnut is a female ogre who is known in the world as being a decent cobbler. She appears shifty.
- Chanallleu Auvreablade is a male drow who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled innkeeper. He appears exhausted.
- Filtssa Earthweave is a female drow who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted sculptor. She appears solemn.
- Thrura Backripper is a female bugbear who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled soldier. She appears guarded.
- Elhlak is a male troglodyte who is known in that part of town as being a decent innkeeper. He appears conspirational.
- Gordal Marbleslasher is a male deep dwarf who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled lawyer. He appears loud.
- Nat, a spiteful female kobold. She is a paladin who is seeking revenge.
- Don Brostone, an egotistical female half-elf. She is a commoner who is finding a missing artifact.
- Lik, an idealistic female kobold. She is a bard who is here to destroy a rumor.
These establishments worthy of mention in LeGurnbova:
- The Sleeping Cock Inc. [+]
- The Purple Riverside Arena [+]
- The Twisted Thunderbird Builders [+]
- The Mad House Shop [+]
- The Fat Alicorn Inc. [+]
- The Bottomless Octopus Fish House [+]
- The Wet Swagger Butchers [+]
- The Fawning Bunch Inc. [+]
- The Cardinal Road Mail Service [+]