- Pop. Estimate: 65
- Children: 9.23% (6)
- Elderly: 24.62% (16)
- 36 hobgoblin (55.3%)
- 11 bugbear (16.9%)
- 10 minotaur (15.3%)
- 3 drow (4.6%)
- 3 deep dwarf (4.6%)
- 1 lycanthrope (1.5%)
- 1 other (1.5%)
- 4 Districts
- 0 Businesses
- 0 Specialists
- 10 Residences
East Kentwood is known for the following resources:
- Magical wild crow murders that are visited frequently by locals. Rumors tell of bags of small lyres in a well.
- Chinchilla colonies that are avoided by kittens. Dispne said one might find bags of kitten mittens in a nearby pit.
- Rubber trees that are feared by locals.
- Once upon a time, an old man stalked the region. Some say that the old man will ask a favor of you, then steal your soul.
- Way back when, a minotaur named Khalzor lingered in the field during the summer solstice and was drawn towards murderers. Folks say that if you touch her, you will be eaten alive.
- In times past, a murderer named Dot hunted the countryside every six years. Folks say that if you see him, you will be driven mad.
- Legends tell of Rxunk's Painting, a magical painting with the ability to cause others to fall asleep. It was never recovered.
- Once upon a time, a Pooka frequented the world when the wind blows from the west. Commoners say that the Pooka will ask a favor of you, then imprison you.
Job Postings [-]
- Required: Looking for something new? Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Reward is a secret. Contact Erellinne Cyredfire.
- Help! taste tester wanted. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Jam Staerson to learn more.
- Help! Looking for something new? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will owe you a huge favor. Must be a quick learner. Contact Ceeraz for more details.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather certain herbs due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Yerzin ahn Ghezin.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Reward available. Contact Dan Andrngham for further details.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will pay in gold. Contact Jamic Martiinson.
- Notzogh Legcrusher The Red is a female bugbear who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent priest. She appears worrying.
- Utg Legbreaker is a male bugbear who is known in that part of town as being a decent beer seller. He appears conspirational.
- Xtbok Ghostthowl is a male bugbear who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled leatherworker. He appears fatalistic.
- Balrin Holyleg is a female deep dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a skilled official. She appears gambling.
- Joe Starough is a male lycanthrope who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted grocer. He appears trusting.
- Xodezn Cleaverbeast is a male hobgoblin who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled plasterer. He appears apologetic.
- Abagar Orangemolder is a female deep dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent wine seller. She appears idealistic.
- Zub Cleaverslay is a male hobgoblin who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre weaponsmith. He appears melancholy.
- Kezn Bigbeast, a nosy female goblin. She is a fighter who is delivering a message to a scholar.
These establishments worthy of mention in East Kentwood:
- The Deepwater Monkey Inc. [+]
- The Warm Iron Grave Diggers [+]
- The Mad Axe Shop [+]
- The Slippery Cloak Textiles [+]
- The Slippery Imps Fabrics [+]
- The Nomadic Boar Inc. [+]
- The Beefy Pot Shoppe [+]
- The White Stump Bath House [+]