- Pop. Estimate: 4,594
- Children: 19.44% (893)
- Elderly: 19.24% (884)
- 1,811 gnome (39.4%)
- 1,282 dwarf (27.9%)
- 919 half-dwarf (20%)
- 212 half-orc (4.6%)
- 176 other (3.8%)
- 148 half-elf (3.2%)
- 46 human (1%)
- 9 Districts
- 136 Businesses
- 661 Specialists
- 532 Residences
Upper Adpool Falls is known for the following resources:
- A haunted castle inhabited by dangerous apes that are feared by locals.
- Abundant fresh coconut plantations that are feared by witches. Ruzrog Neckbreaker said rumors tell of bags of copper hidden around somewhere.
- Paltry vampire parrot companies that are visited frequently by wenches. Not said rumors tell of a chest containing gold in a nearby pit.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, a witch roamed the town once a year and was drawn towards those that wronged others. Commoners say that the witch will sneeze three times, then carry you away.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, a Boogyman roamed the fields when the wind blows from the north. Villagers say that the Boogyman will ask for your help, then steal your soul.
- Legends tell of Grendagani's Harp, a legendary harp with the knack to make someone speak the truth. It has been lost for ages.
- Once upon a time, a witch lingered in the swamps and was drawn towards murderers. People say that the witch will ask a favor of you, then eat you.
Job Postings [-]
- Needed: Someone stole my tiara. Find the louse, dead or alive. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Yorrin Lightblade.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Must be quick on your feet. Safety not guaranteed. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Adagrinne Trillhand.
- Looking for work? A passing Cleric is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Dronud Backsnapper.
- Mudab Mokkiller has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Must be quick on your feet. Will pay in gold. Contact Perstar Longmist.
- Wanted: Someone stole my ring of Cerobleh. Find the louse, dead or alive. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Must be quick on your feet. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Dav Smithewicz.
- Looking for something new? Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Must not smell. Will owe you a huge favor. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Trbok Greatbasher for more information.
- seed spitting contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Reward is a secret. Prior experience required. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Tgor Bladehost.
- Looking for work? I'm looking for rare squirrels, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward available. Contact Jenby Electrogauge.
- Help Wanted: Looking for work? Someone stole my peg leg. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Tuduk Foulmaw for more details.
- Required: A passing Wizard is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will reward you with a land deed. Accidental Death insurance required. Contact Mickic Harman.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Bard seeks apprentice. Reward available. Contact Deldol Winterkos.
- Needed: Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Jam Clayerson.
- Rogue seeks apprentice. Reward available. Contact Bregd Nightrot.
- Jamic Petring is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a gifted ship captain. He appears patronizing.
- Snornir Roarhand is a male half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a legendary wagoneer. He appears cautious.
- Joes Jameman is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled locksmith. He appears patriotic.
- Malson Tiddlysprocket is a female gnome who is known in the region as being a mediocre woodcarver. She appears shifty.
- Larnalaen Myrthbough is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled teacher. He appears attentive.
- Dav Francield is a female half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a decent woodseller. She appears attentive.
- Dav Marston is a male human who is known in the city as being a gifted tanner. He appears exhausted.
- Elaartlas Shadowbreeze is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a mediocre seamstress. He appears unreliable.
- James Smithngham is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a mediocre apothecary. She appears fatalistic.
- Tomdan Gyrotonk is a female gnome who is known in the city as being a legendary warehouse worker. She appears nervous.
- Boneno Tinkerbun is a male gnome who is known in the region as being a decent bucklemaker. He appears territorial.
- Jamic VanWiley is a male human who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled coach driver. He appears mopey.
- Davic Brister is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled actor. She appears grieving.
- Jam Daviden is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled astrologer. He appears efficient.
- Danes Dilord is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent beer seller. She appears thick.
- Don Davidall is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a mocked dyer. He appears jolly.
- Mickry Braore, a treasure-obsessed female half-dwarf. She is a warrior who is cleaning out a monster infestation.
- Mickic Colorth, an idealistic male half-orc. He is a commoner who is seeing the world.
- Gorbin Coralsapper, a quiet male dwarf. He is an adept who is here to buy supplies.
- Morbul Doghall, a smitten female dwarf. She is a commoner who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Alalantel Skyseeker, a pacifistic male half-elf. He is a warrior who is traveling with an important person.
- Dav Staill, a boastful female half-elf. She is an expert who is fleeing the law.
- Gabdzog Backnor, an intimidated female half-orc. She is a commoner who is cleaning out a wealthy person.
These establishments worthy of mention in Upper Adpool Falls:
- The Elven Jane Money Changers [+]
- The Belching Ent Magic Shop [+]
- The Wistful Heart Outlet [+]
- The Tattered Friends Temple [+]
- The Red Troll Public Jail [+]
- The Mended Troll Barrels [+]
- The Old Wench Bows R Us [+]
- The Whirling Badger Meat Handlers [+]
- The Elven Beer Money Lenders [+]
- The Lascivious Crow Inc. [+]
- The Flying Twins Inc. [+]
- The Tipsy Kettles Supplies [+]
- The Blue Priest Scribe [+]
- The Burning Helix Postal Service [+]
- The Drowned Ent Jewelers [+]
- The Bottomless Whisper Sport House [+]