- Pop. Estimate: 2,431
- Children: 15.92% (387)
- Elderly: 21.72% (528)
- 579 half-dwarf (23.8%)
- 533 halfling (21.9%)
- 482 human (19.8%)
- 385 elf (15.8%)
- 256 other (10.5%)
- 127 dwarf (5.2%)
- 69 gnome (2.8%)
- 7 Districts
- 107 Businesses
- 330 Specialists
- 289 Residences
Atsti Rock is known for the following resources:
- A new castle inhabited by vampire bees that are frequented by locals. One might find a stash of rubies in a well.
- Scarce vegetable fields that are hunted by townspeople. Cairara Runeak said one might dig up piles of rubies hidden around somewhere.
- An ancient gazebo inhabited by dangerous chinchillas that are frequented by gru. Bargan Blackslasher said one might dig up a chest containing kitten mittens buried near there.
- In days gone by, the villagers of Cumberers Bay lived happily. Things were good, but one day an evil devil named S'herzin ahn Khalal took over the town. The villagers tried to stop the devil, but failed miserably. Along came a hero named Jame Danll, who was an expert bowman. Jame had the thought to slay the devil by making a wager with S'herzin ahn Khalal. When Jame Danll faced the devil, Jame Danll killed the devil.
- In the days of yore, an old woman lingered in the swamps when the wind blows from the east and was drawn towards thieves. Villagers say that the old woman will sneeze three times, then eat you.
- In the days of yore, a Boogyman roamed the field and was drawn towards acts of greed. Some say that the Boogyman will offer you sweets, then imprison you.
- Many years ago, a witch haunted the woods and was drawn towards those that wronged others. Folks say that the witch will ask for your help, then eat you.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, a Pooka frequented the woods and was drawn towards misbehaving children. Villagers say that the Pooka will offer you sweets, then banish you if you are cruel.
Job Postings [-]
- Need a change of pace? Missing jewel. We suspect derros are the culprit. Reward available. Contact Toshtra Quillnon.
- Dan Barore has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Reward is a secret. Contact Prarrall.
- Help Needed: I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will reward you with valuable information. Guild membership required. Contact Arngan Wizzwink.
- Help! Looking for something new? Require an instructor learned in local lore to tutor my child. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Nimash Backnor if intrigued.
- Bounty for homuncului, dead or alive. Will pay in gold. Contact Alerigaen Arkeneawaker for more information.
- Need a change of pace? rats-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Must be clean. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Mick Goodidge.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Reward is a secret. Must provide your own transportation. Contact Wiz Triggerbolt.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Special attire required. Reward is a secret. May include some hazards. Contact Jam Simonidge.
- Require an instructor learned in juggling to tutor my child. Reward available. Accidental Death insurance required. Contact Balrun Thudcloak.
- Help Wanted: Looking for work? Masrrl has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will pay in gold. Contact Bebornne Shortgalow.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will owe you a huge favor. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Tgezn Nighthand.
- I'm looking for rare darkmantles, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will owe you a huge favor. Accidental Death insurance required. Contact Iglugh Necksnapper for more information.
- Adagar Tigerslasher is a male dwarf who is known in the region as being a gifted soldier. He appears intimidating.
- Garond Lumbervein is a male dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled librarian. He appears loud.
- Logar Waveeye is a male dwarf who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled doctor. He appears efficient.
- Amane Hotley is a male halfling who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled woodworker. He appears unreliable.
- Jamey Stacombe is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled innkeeper. He appears prejudiced.
- Jamic Blackield is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled timberwright. She appears smitten.
- Hilgoldda Marden is a female halfling who is known in the world as being a horribly skilled bookbinder. She appears gosipy.
- Gavgles Cobblegadget is a female gnome who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled ship captain. She appears forbidding.
- Perda Newhand is a female halfling who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled outfitter. She appears jesterly.
- Falel Quetson is a female halfling who is known in that part of town as being a decent furrier. She appears shifty.
- Argar Jadebelly is a female dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled alchemist. She appears authoritarian.
- Arnina Fusejet is a male gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted shoemaker. He appears fatalistic.
- Faehiaava Shadoweye is a male elf who is known in the world as being a horribly skilled jeweler. He appears pacifistic.
- Falco Healthytory is a female halfling who is known in the region as being a decent pastrycook. She appears conspirational.
- Ai Wizztonk is a female gnome who is known in the region as being a decent chickenbutcher. She appears intimidating.
- Ilriginne Dewgale, a patriotic female elf. She is a cleric who is delivering a message to a ruler.
- Kilpne, a jaded male mindflayer. He is a monk who is on a mission for diplomacy.
- Bror Braindeath, a spiteful male hobgoblin. He is a druid who is doing something questionable.
- Dosh Eaglesnout, a fatalistic female oddball. She is a sorcerer who is seeing the world.
- Krodsh Neckcracker, a beligerent female orc. She is a commoner who is traveling the world as an unemployed specialist.
- Yerssen teh Ghessen, a greedy male lizardfolk. He is a commoner who is finding a missing friend.
- Gavva Greasegauge, a shifty female gnome. She is a commoner who is cleaning out a slum.
- Shul Mokcrusher, a flirtatious male orc. He is a commoner who is finding a missing sibling.
- Perda Heathertoe, a beligerent male halfling. He is an aristocrat who is fleeing an assassin.
- Gaelantars Dryearform, a shifty female half-elf. She is an expert who is here to secretly assassinate a merchant.
- Fillanssa Wishrunner, a homesick male drow. He is a sorcerer who is doing something impossible.
These establishments worthy of mention in Atsti Rock:
- The Fiery Pot Shop [+]
- The Bottomless Pony Fish Camp [+]
- The Slade Fig Charity [+]
- The Smiling Beauty Bakery [+]
- The Beefy Frog Shoppe [+]
- The Naughty Crate Gloves [+]
- The Burning Fox Postal Service [+]
- The Wandering Weasels Furs [+]
- The Beefy Rouge Shoppe [+]
- The Yellow Princess Dumping Ground [+]
- The Drinking Thunderbird Herbalist [+]
- The Mad Grog Shop [+]
- The Ripped Mead Inc. [+]
- The Wooden Beauty Worship House [+]
- The Drifting Flask House [+]