- Pop. Estimate: 1,086
- Children: 36.19% (393)
- Elderly: 7.18% (78)
- 1,042 half-orc (95.9%)
- 32 human (2.9%)
- 12 other (1.1%)
- 2 Districts
- 58 Businesses
- 110 Specialists
- 123 Residences
Port Clarnac is known for the following resources:
- An ancient cave inhabited by defenseless parrots that are hunted by vampires. Xrot Wormdamn said somoeone said someone found a stash of saphires in a dungeon.
- An ancient fort inhabited by poisonous spiders that are hunted by kittens.
- Abundant fresh vegetable patches that are hunted by vampires. Rumors tell of a chest containing emeralds hidden around somewhere.
- In the days of yore, the villagers of Clemwall lived happily. Things were peaceful, but one day an evil lich named HalfaLoa Bregrangli slayed a local hero. The villagers tried to stop the lich, but didn't get close. Along came a human named Davry Roberton, who was a sneaky thief. Davry had the thought to slay the lich by making a wager with HalfaLoa Bregrangli. When Davry Roberton faced the lich, Davry Roberton defeated HalfaLoa Bregrangli and was killed in the process.
- Once upon a time, the royals of Grunfield Junction lived in peace. Things were peaceful, but one day an evil serial killer named Enm stole a priceless heirloom. The royals tried to stop the serial killer, but were caught. Along came a smug troglodyte named Surps, who was a valiant knight. Surps had the thought to slay the serial killer by making a wager with Enm. When Surps faced the serial killer, Surps banished Enm.
Job Postings [-]
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather medical supplies due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Reward is a secret. Contact Xuub Oozeslay.
- Looking for work? Missing cerimonial knife. We suspect darkmantles are the culprit. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Xroten Ghosttdeath.
- Missing lucky stone. We suspect brain moles are the culprit. Reward available. Must submit to background check. Contact Khogbut Mokbreaker.
- Someone stole my key. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Pernell Healthywill.
- Illlaniyn Silverglider has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. May include some hazards. Accidental Death insurance required. Will pay in gold. Contact Davry Martiwell.
- Wanted: I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Borond Icefist.
- gator wrasslin' contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Mild danger may be involved. Will pay in gold. Contact Faelaniyn Featherwind.
- Help Needed: Need a change of pace? I'm looking for rare bats, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will owe you a huge favor. May include some hazards. Must be quick on your feet. Contact Yerssen teh Khalssen.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Discretion required. Will pay in gold. Contact Balkon Lightningguard.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Abanalanae Auvreaheart for more details.
- Someone stole my statue. Find the louse, dead or alive. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Blugbok Legcrusher to learn more.
- Dav Martihews is a male human who is known in the city as being a decent barber. He appears insecure.
- Babath Moknor is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a decent hatmaker. She appears sick.
- Kagbash Legkiller is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled sculptor. She appears gambling.
- Don Colgan is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent banker. She appears territorial.
- Mira Mokcrusher The Cruel is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a mediocre bookbinder. He appears thick.
- Molut Headnor is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent copyist. She appears jesterly.
- Don Peterton is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled weaponsmith. He appears nihilistic.
- Dave Castidge is a female human who is known in the city as being a mediocre cooper. She appears loud.
- Micke Stanland is a female human who is known in the city as being a mediocre doctor. She appears insecure.
- Daves MacGreeninson is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent weaver. She appears violent.
- Jame Barne is an androgynous human who is known in the city as being a decent bookseller. It appears outlandish.
- Don Casill is a male human who is known in the region as being a gifted lumberjack. He appears loud.
- Danes Blackrell is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled sage. She appears prejudiced.
- Danic Martiorth is a male half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled messenger. He appears pacifistic.
- Mick Blackin, a contrarian male half-dwarf. He is a fighter who is fleeing debtors.
- Hamlin Wobbjet, an egotistical male gnome. He is an expert who is finding a long-lost distant relative.
- Garrim Goodmace, a flirtatious male dwarf. He is a warrior who is finding work as a mercenary.
- Arkon Pearlbridge, a thick male half-dwarf. He is an expert who is following the voices.
- Daves Franrell, a sick female half-orc. She is a warrior who is finding a long-lost parent.
- Danes Southing, an idealistic female half-dwarf. She is a commoner who is here to buy spices.
- Joic Smithhews, a territorial male half-elf. He is a cleric who is traveling with an acting troupe.
These establishments worthy of mention in Port Clarnac:
- The Greasy Hammer Sheath Store [+]
- The Fallen Fig Inc. [+]
- The Slaughtered Tree Charity [+]
- The Drowned Frog Herbalist [+]
- The Mangy Mug Shop [+]
- The Slippery Ivy Cloth [+]
- The Gritty Wine Docs [+]
- The Oiled Kraken Bags [+]
- The Red Monk Correctional Centre [+]
- The Mulled Riverside Pub [+]
- The Whirling Song Inc. [+]
- The Sloppy Pony Public Library [+]
- The Gray Bull Inc. [+]
- The New Mead Inc. [+]