- Pop. Estimate: 4,326
- Children: 38.70% (1,674)
- Elderly: 5.48% (237)
- 1,251 half-dwarf (28.9%)
- 957 halfling (22.1%)
- 931 elf (21.5%)
- 775 gnome (17.9%)
- 264 dwarf (6.1%)
- 122 half-orc (2.8%)
- 26 other (0.6%)
- 2 Districts
- 131 Businesses
- 620 Specialists
- 465 Residences
Gardenfalls is known for the following resources:
- A magical tower inhabited by wild crows that are frequented by witches. Somoeone said someone found a chest containing saphires hidden around somewhere.
- Magical tame dragon wiers that are frequented by gru.
- Rare old cocoa bean fields that are avoided by kittens. Grunbul Jethill said the locals speak of piles of kitten mittens hidden around somewhere.
- Many years ago, a spirit named Ghabal wandered the woods. They say that if you caught him, you will be stricken deaf.
Job Postings [-]
- Looking for something new? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen peg leg. Prior experience required. Will pay in gold. Contact Tilg.
- I'm looking for rare stirge, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will owe you a huge favor. May include some hazards. Contact Skagin Lightstaff for further details.
- Help Needed: I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome brain moles required. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Mickic Matorth for more details.
- Needed: Need a change of pace? Require an instructor learned in local lore to tutor my child. Will pay in gold. Contact Daap Oakfang.
- Missing potato. We suspect squirrels are the culprit. Reward available. Contact Armir Firegem for more information.
- I'm looking for rare toads, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Khalssen seh Khalal if interested.
- darkmantles-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will pay in gold. Contact Grunbin Bitterbread.
- Bounty for bats, dead or alive. Will pay in gold. Contact Faldin Saltmill.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Bounty for giant spiders, dead or alive. Special attire required. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Xuuk Metalbone.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Mickic Gilen.
- Help Needed: Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Tmoten Greatshadow.
- Needed: I'm looking for rare derros, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Guild membership required. Reward is a secret. Contact Done Burill.
- Xtkasr Wormdamn has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will pay in gold. Contact Jit for more details.
- Serdo Goodward is a female halfling who is known in the region as being a decent woodcarver. She appears mocking.
- Jen Tinkerbit is a male gnome who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre astrologer. He appears prejudiced.
- Balrim Strongmead is a female dwarf who is known in the region as being a skilled woodseller. She appears smug.
- Bargar Bitterring is a male dwarf who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled messenger. He appears mopey.
- Zhabor Mokcrusher is a male half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent tanner. He appears nosy.
- Daney Martiman is a male half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled salter. He appears forgetful.
- Balrun Smokeaxe is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a mocked librarian. He appears xenophobic.
- Rhaz Headcrusher The Strong is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent interpreter. She appears worrying.
- Jame Blackes is a female half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a legendary teamster. She appears thick.
- Grundal Oilfinger is a female dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent potter. She appears homesick.
- Tul Fusebit is a female gnome who is known in that part of town as being a decent librarian. She appears gambling.
- Shaman Klogt Mokbreaker is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled navigator. She appears grieving.
- Bab Triggerbolt is a male gnome who is known in that part of town as being a gifted haymerchant. He appears boastful.
- Fal Kaesetory is a male halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled furrier. He appears worrying.
- Beine Chubbsleep is a male halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled plasterer. He appears fatalistic.
- Gaeleniyn Bannigrove is a male elf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled librarian. He appears conspirational.
- Larrigaen Mistbow, a sick female half-elf. She is an adept who is here to destroy a misconception.
- Jamic Broter, a scattered female half-dwarf. She is a bard who is traveling with an acting troupe.
- Haanallas Lightgleam, a skeptical female elf. She is a commoner who is seeking healing for a crippling injury.
- Poly Weatherblower, a homesick male halfling. He is an expert who is following a message from an angel.
- Darlanssa Lightshadow, an idealistic male elf. He is a barbarian who is here to secretly assassinate a ruler.
- Malilne Greenley, a pacifistic male halfling. He is a commoner who is here to destroy an artifact.
- Serda Forestone, a cowed male halfling. He is a rogue who is seeking honest work.
- Donry Tramman, a helpful female human. She is an aristocrat who is seeing the world.
- Larnalssa Eytherwing, a jolly male elf. He is a wizard who is here to destroy a rumor.
These establishments worthy of mention in Gardenfalls:
- The Dripping Bunch Herbalist [+]
- The Bottomless Badger Fish House [+]
- The Slippery Hen Fabrics [+]
- The Ruby Monkey Inc. [+]
- The Bottomless Twins Sport House [+]
- The Beefy Friends Botique [+]
- The Merry Hen Pub [+]
- The Dripping Kettles Herbalist [+]
- The Wanton Devil Grave Diggers [+]
- The Tattered Imps Shrine [+]
- The Purple Pipe Arena [+]
- The Crimson Dwarf Inc. [+]
- The Horny Helix Legal Partners [+]
- The Short Iron Book Smith [+]
- The Tattered Willow Hall [+]
- The Elven Fox Money Changers [+]