- Pop. Estimate: 1,480
- Children: 44.26% (655)
- Elderly: 1.49% (22)
- 1,417 half-elf (95.7%)
- 49 human (3.3%)
- 14 other (0.9%)
- 2 Districts
- 74 Businesses
- 159 Specialists
- 188 Residences
Lewood Grove is known for the following resources:
- Rich pigment deposits that are avoided by locals.
- An ancient fort inhabited by tame dragons that are visited frequently by kittens.
- Abundant dangerous quail bevies that are frequented by locals. One might dig up a stash of platinum hidden around somewhere.
- Abundant tame kangaroo mobs that are feared by witches.
- Long, long ago, a devil named Wat frequented the streets. Commoners say that if you see him, you will be killed.
Job Postings [-]
- Help Needed: Someone stole my gemstone. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will pay in gold. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Sonud Neckkiller.
- Help! Looking for work? Require an instructor learned in local lore to tutor my child. Mild danger may be involved. Opportunity to earn a title. Accidental Death insurance required. Contact Gilxie Thermogauge.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Prior experience required. Will owe you a huge favor. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Yorrun Drakefoot for more information.
- Wanted: Looking for something new? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Reward is a secret. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Adarigssa Riftgale.
- I'm looking for rare giant spiders, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward is a secret. Contact Falnir Dullstone.
- Needed: Need a change of pace? Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Tbet Greatmaw for more details.
- Help Needed: A passing Sorcerer is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will pay in gold. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Nbbok Darkfury for more information.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Reward available. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Jo Harham.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Bounty for rabbits, dead or alive. Must be quick on your feet. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Rbunk Nightbeast.
- Looking for work? Commoner seeks apprentice. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Kzuk Greatdamn for more details.
- I'm looking for rare rabbits, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Opportunity to earn a title. Experienced professionals only. May include some hazards. Contact Ghak Oxclaw.
- Bellanlas Bladeears is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a skilled armorer. She appears grieving.
- Halellanae Aleanstride is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled roofer. He appears boastful.
- Doney Morham is a female human who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled copyist. She appears homesick.
- Mickey Whiteore is a female human who is known in the world as being a mediocre courtier. She appears deluded.
- Dane Tramsford is a male human who is known in the world as being a decent plasterer. He appears conspirational.
- Belrigthil Sungleam is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a skilled specialty smith. He appears boastful.
- Jamic Stostone is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a mediocre actor. He appears battle-ready.
- Haaellava Roothand is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a gifted doctor. She appears pious.
- Joic Rosenne is a female human who is known in the city as being a renowned astrologer. She appears vengeful.
- Abaartai Hlaeseeker is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled fishmonger. He appears chatty.
- Done Matgan is a male human who is known in the world as being a skilled soldier. He appears patronizing.
- Jam Davill is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a gifted scabbardmaker. She appears insecure.
- Jamry Daver is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre cartwright. He appears beligerent.
- Elatinne Frostrun is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a gifted tilemaker. He appears lonely.
- Uk Oakmane, an embittered female ogre. She is a paladin who is fleeing from forced labor.
- Joic Colhews, an intimidating female half-dwarf. She is a sorcerer who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Dav Castcombe, a quiet male lycanthrope. He is a commoner who is delivering a message to a merchant.
- Blitgub Mokcrusher, a loud male bugbear. He is a sorcerer who is here to secretly assassinate a peasant.
- Jot, a jaded male kobold. He is a warrior who is traveling the world as a trader.
- Fluthul, a shifty female mindflayer. She is a commoner who is on a mission for diplomacy.
- Yerssen seh Yeral, an exhausted female lizardfolk. She is a sorcerer who is finding work as a healer.
- Jenlin Triggerfiz, a clumsy female gnome. She is a monk who is finding work as a healer.
- Dzuezn Rockhost, a quiet female goblin. She is a barbarian who is doing something secret.
These establishments worthy of mention in Lewood Grove:
- The Elegant Flame Money Changers [+]
- The Eastern Cup Wares [+]
- The Dry Stump Shop [+]
- The Knotted Halflings Inc. [+]
- The Weary Rose Rugs [+]
- The Mulled Turkey Pub [+]
- The Sloppy Devil Fabrics [+]
- The Black Snake Inc. [+]
- The Horny Wolfhound Legal Partners [+]
- The Wiley Twins Shop [+]
- The Refuge Nomad Inc. [+]
- The Smiling Jade Shop [+]
- The Yellow Toad Depot [+]
- The Grimy Wig Pottery House [+]