- Pop. Estimate: 555
- Children: 43.42% (241)
- Elderly: 1.98% (11)
- 442 human (79.6%)
- 41 halfling (7.3%)
- 36 elf (6.4%)
- 15 dwarf (2.7%)
- 12 half-dwarf (2.1%)
- 6 gnome (1%)
- 3 other (0.5%)
- 6 Districts
- 23 Businesses
- 33 Specialists
- 70 Residences
Lower Dun falls Town is known for the following resources:
- Primal cork trees that are feared by unicorns. One might find a chest containing silver in a dungeon.
- Scorpion beds that are visited frequently by unicorns. One might dig up piles of gold in a well.
- Pigment banks that are hunted by kittens.
- Long, long ago, a witch hunted the world during the summer solstice. They say that the witch will ask for your help, then give you a gift if you are nice.
Job Postings [-]
- Looking for work? homuncului-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Trzar Ogreshadow for further details.
- I have imps in my basement, plz halp! Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Got for more details.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome brain moles required. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Accidental Death insurance required. Contact Beine Sirehill.
- Errigava Duskstrike has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will reward you with valuable information. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Rugegd Oozehost for more details.
- gator wrasslin' contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Abatthil Spirithunter.
- Looking for something new? A passing Ranger is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Adabul Firecastle.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather certain supplies due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Hunut Headsnapper.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome rats required. Must be clean. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Chaelllleu Goldenshine for more details.
- Brobin Oilcloak is a male dwarf who is known in the world as being a decent warehouse worker. He appears efficient.
- Adabul Crunchsmith is a female dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent woodworker. She appears gluttonous.
- Malinado Slowblower is a male halfling who is known in the city as being a gifted actor. He appears patriotic.
- Hil Highwind is a female halfling who is known in the world as being a mocked harness maker. She appears violent.
- Garond Waverobe is a female dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted sculptor. She appears shifty.
- Aeslenlas Tyrshine is a female elf who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled official. She appears smitten.
- Skaag Dullbaker is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled carpenter. He appears pious.
- Drogar Lightmouth is a male half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent cartwright. He appears embittered.
- Grimbor Graymill is a male half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a decent grocer. He appears lovelorn.
- Yorgin Tigerbelly is a female dwarf who is known in the region as being a decent librarian. She appears efficient.
- Maliline Quickwart, a territorial male halfling. He is a commoner who is delivering a message to a merchant.
- Uldor Blackplate, a contrarian female dwarf. She is a commoner who is here to buy slaves.
These establishments worthy of mention in Lower Dun falls Town:
- The Honest Eagle Shoppe [+]
- The Master Eagle Coop Hoop [+]
- The Stowaway Wench House of Colors [+]
- The Oiled Ulcer Bags [+]
- The Master Willow Barrels [+]
- The Gelded Elf Military School [+]
- The Ever-full Hole Ale House [+]
- The Sloppy Horse Public Library [+]
- The Plaid Mead Hostel [+]
- The Cardinal Hops Farmers Market [+]