- Pop. Estimate: 99
- Children: 14.14% (14)
- Elderly: 22.22% (22)
- 53 kobold (53.5%)
- 35 half-orc (35.3%)
- 10 halfling (10.1%)
- 1 other (1%)
- 3 Districts
- 1 Businesses
- 1 Specialists
- 13 Residences
Hullwood is known for the following resources:
- Wild chinchilla colonies that are frequented by witches. The locals speak of a chest containing penis sheathes hidden around somewhere.
- A blessed battle field inhabited by vampire bats that are avoided by locals. Mickic Davgton said one might find piles of rubies hidden around somewhere.
- In times past, a Pooka haunted the countryside. Commoners say that the Pooka will ask a favor of you, then eat you.
- Long ago, the constable of Earvale lived happily. Things were quiet, but one day Bip the ghoul took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The constable tried to stop the ghoul, but failed miserably. Along came a nosy drow named Ilartanae Jadespear, who was a valiant knight. Ilartanae had an idea to slay the ghoul by killing the ghoul while he slept. When Ilartanae Jadespear faced the ghoul, Ilartanae Jadespear banished Bip.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, the townsfolk of New Corallanding lived happily. Things were good, but one day Zus Greatbasher the devil destroyed a nearby village. The townsfolk tried to kill Zus Greatbasher, but failed miserably. Along came a nervous bugbear named Tbeb Foulkill, who was a skilled storyteller. Tbeb had the thought to slay the devil by killing the devil while she slept. When Tbeb Foulkill faced the devil, Tbeb Foulkill killed the devil.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, the townsfolk of Chardew lived happily. Things were quiet, but one day an evil murderer named Gubal Oakbranch stole a priceless heirloom. The townsfolk tried to stop the murderer, but failed miserably. Along came a trusting halfling named Amaco Greatfur, who was an expert bowman. Amaco had the thought to slay the murderer by killing the murderer while she slept. When Amaco Greatfur faced the murderer, Amaco Greatfur tricked Gubal Oakbranch.
- In days gone by, a wizard named Bip hunted the world. Some say that if you hear him, you will be stricken blind.
Job Postings [-]
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Dot.
- armor tester wanted. Reward available. Contact Gheal seh Yerssen if intrigued.
- Looking for something new? Fighter seeks apprentice. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Dane Greenall.
- Someone stole my keg. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will owe you a huge favor. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Adabornly Scattercloak.
- A passing Cleric is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will owe you a huge favor. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Beliverani Youngwind if intrigued.
- Looking for work? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen bottle of wine. Opportunity to earn a title. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Kilrrl.
- Adaina Firesall is a male halfling who is known in that part of town as being a gifted pastrycook. He appears worrying.
- Dave Casford is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a decent fishmonger. He appears egotistical.
- Gip is a male kobold who is known in the world as being a gifted grocer. He appears nosy.
- Got is a male kobold who is known in that part of town as being a skilled miller. He appears xenophobic.
- Doney Berster is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a skilled bucklemaker. He appears jaded.
- Falcob Silvertory is a male halfling who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled miller. He appears melancholy.
- Perne Highhand is a male halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent shipwright. He appears fatalistic.
- Joic Francgan is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled weaponsmith. He appears xenophobic.
- Tbezn Dreadmaw, a nosy male hobgoblin. He is a monk who is on a mission to collect a debt.
These establishments worthy of mention in Hullwood:
- The Slippery Cup Textiles [+]
- The Naughty Tree Glove Makers [+]
- The Red Iron Correctional Centre [+]
- The Squalid Lion Shoes Inc. [+]
- The Drowned Harpoon Herbalist [+]
- The Stowaway Well House of Colors [+]
- The Singing Widowers Dry Dock [+]
- The Merry Crate Pub [+]