- Pop. Estimate: 185
- Children: 12.97% (24)
- Elderly: 23.24% (43)
- 124 troglodyte (67%)
- 29 mindflayer (15.6%)
- 29 hobgoblin (15.6%)
- 2 kobold (1%)
- 1 other (0.5%)
- 2 Districts
- 3 Businesses
- 3 Specialists
- 21 Residences
Bonanow is known for the following resources:
- Bamboo patches that are frequented by vampires.
- A haunted battle field inhabited by dangerous kittens that are visited frequently by magic users. Rumors tell of a chest containing small lyres in a tomb nearby.
- Legends tell of Alatinne's Cat, a special cat with the ability to solve any riddle. It was stolen from a locked vault.
- In the days of yore, a serial killer named Ugan roamed the woods. Commoners say that if you confront him, you will never be seen again.
- Long ago, the royals of Wadbova lived in harmony. Things were quiet, but one day an evil serial killer named Trus Damnshredder stole a priceless heirloom. The royals tried to stop the serial killer, but didn't get close. Along came a scattered human named Dones Roserell, who was a skilled storyteller. Dones had a plan to trick the serial killer by making a wager with Trus Damnshredder. When Dones Roserell faced the serial killer, Dones Roserell killed the serial killer and was killed in the process.
- Long, long ago, a Pooka roamed the region. They say that the Pooka will offer you sweets, then eat you.
- In olden times, a cyclops named Ghezor lingered in the woods when the wind blows from the south. They say that if you see her, you will be stricken deaf.
Job Postings [-]
- Help Needed: Looking for work? Druid seeks apprentice. References required. Reward is a secret. Contact Tilra.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome toads required. Serious inquiries only. Mild danger may be involved. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Micke Sheling.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Prior experience required. Contact Nbzar Metalshadow if interested.
- whiskey tester wanted. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Mickic Claywood for further details.
- Needed: Tudbok Darkfury has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Mild danger may be involved. Reward available. Contact Thrurog Skullsnapper.
- I have gremlins in my basement, plz halp! Length of job expected to be short. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Vothzer.
- Needed: Looking for something new? I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome stirge required. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Illrigiyn Eythergale.
- Nbexn Giantslay is a male hobgoblin who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted rugmaker. He appears fashion concious.
- Flupair is a male mindflayer who is known in the world as being a mediocre rugmaker. He appears thick.
- Gozg is a male troglodyte who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled leatherworker. He appears outlandish.
- Naruk Wormmouth is a female hobgoblin who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled watercarrier. She appears violent.
- Fax is a female kobold who is known in that part of town as being a skilled ropemaker. She appears beligerent.
- Xuadr Damnhand is a male hobgoblin who is known in the city as being a mediocre locksmith. He appears cautious.
- Vothg is a male troglodyte who is known in the world as being a renowned armorer. He appears authoritarian.
- Tilraz is a female troglodyte who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled glassmaker. She appears guilty.
- Waerrl is a male mindflayer who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled fishmonger. He appears vengeful.
- Rbun Greatkill, an unreliable male hobgoblin. He is a fighter who is delivering a message to a ruler.
- Grin'ith, an unreliable female mindflayer. She is an adept who is following rumors of riches.
These establishments worthy of mention in Bonanow:
- The Open Monk Charcoalers [+]
- The Perfumed Toad Vineyards [+]
- The Whirling Grog Meat Handlers [+]
- The Murdered Octopus Inc. [+]
- The Dew Dungeon City Guard [+]
- The Olde Dead Bags [+]
- The Crazy Cup General Mechandise [+]
- The Slumbering Peddler Study [+]
- The Dry Urchin Shoppe [+]