- Pop. Estimate: 96
- Children: 33.33% (32)
- Elderly: 8.33% (8)
- 52 hobgoblin (54.1%)
- 32 deep dwarf (33.3%)
- 4 kobold (4.1%)
- 4 lizardfolk (4.1%)
- 3 goblin (3.1%)
- 1 other (1%)
- 4 Districts
- 0 Businesses
- 0 Specialists
- 14 Residences
Cushhall is known for the following resources:
- Scorpion beds that are avoided by locals. The locals speak of a chest containing small lyres in a well.
- Many coconut harvests that are feared by kittens.
- Abundant bee hives that are frequented by zombies.
- In times past, an old man lingered in the town. Folks say that the old man will sneeze three times, then carry you away.
- Some time ago, an old woman roamed the town and was drawn towards acts of greed. Some say that the old woman will ask a favor of you, then carry you away.
Job Postings [-]
- I have stirge in my basement, plz halp! Must not smell. Reward is a secret. Contact Joic Tramville for further details.
- Help Needed: Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Brosil Icerangli.
- Help Needed: Seeking inter-planar messenger. Must not smell. Reward is a secret. Contact Kadr Rantcutter for more information.
- Require an instructor learned in horseback riding to tutor my child. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Anka.
- Help Needed: Looking for something new? taste tester wanted. Will pay in gold. Contact Glibd Moksnapper The Strong.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen peg leg. Reward is a secret. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Cardan Wizzsprocket.
- Rbbok Laughslay is a male goblin who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled locksmith. He appears authoritarian.
- Thorbin Uglybread is a male deep dwarf who is known in the world as being a skilled shipwright. He appears chatty.
- Abagin Gravelguard is a female deep dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled armorer. She appears nosy.
- Borgar Silverankle is a male deep dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled chandler. He appears fatalistic.
- Rbunk Evildeath is a male goblin who is known in the city as being a decent cutler. He appears contrarian.
- Tgus Ironfury is a male hobgoblin who is known in the region as being a renowned warehouse worker. He appears gambling.
- S'herzor teh Yerssen is a female lizardfolk who is known in the city as being a renowned locksmith. She appears thick.
- Tberm Ironfury is a male goblin who is known in the neighborhood as being a mocked weaponsmith. He appears unreliable.
- Jam Dilield, a trusting female lycanthrope. She is a druid who is here to destroy a rumor.
- Balmir Lumberkiller, a gluttonous male half-dwarf. He is an aristocrat who is delivering a message to a merchant.
These establishments worthy of mention in Cushhall:
- The Wistful Baiter Outlet [+]
- The Slaughtered Dwarves Poor House [+]
- The Cloven Eagle Dry Goods [+]
- The Dirty Oarhouse City Guard [+]
- The Grimy Thunderbird Pots [+]
- The Rampaging Beer Group [+]
- The Slippery Halfling Cloth [+]
- The Mad Bag Shop [+]