- Pop. Estimate: 1,909
- Children: 16.61% (317)
- Elderly: 21.22% (405)
- 854 half-orc (44.7%)
- 485 half-dwarf (25.4%)
- 228 halfling (11.9%)
- 199 half-elf (10.4%)
- 96 elf (5%)
- 37 human (1.9%)
- 10 other (0.5%)
- 6 Districts
- 85 Businesses
- 230 Specialists
- 233 Residences
Saint Kinglia is known for the following resources:
- An ancient grave yard inhabited by carnivorous woodpeckers that are feared by wenches. One might dig up a stash of saphires in a well.
- Bamboo patches that are avoided by vampires. Vor said one might find bags of monkey wrenches in a tomb nearby.
- Dragon wiers that are frequented by locals. Jamey Charell said one might dig up bags of silver hidden around somewhere.
- A magical grave yard inhabited by tame parrots that are frequented by witches. Yik said one might dig up a chest containing platinum in a well.
- A long time ago, a spirit named Krarbub frequented the swamps. Commoners say that if you touch her, you will be killed.
- A long time ago, an old woman hunted the countryside when the moon is new. People say that the old woman will offer you sweets, then give you a gift if you are nice.
- Some time ago, the royals of Berpar lived in harmony. Things were always nice, but one day Dogan Bearnut the spirit took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The royals tried to kill Dogan Bearnut, but didn't get close. Along came a drunken deep dwarf named Falbin Gravelroad, who was an expert bowman. Falbin had a plan to trick the spirit by killing the spirit while she slept. When Falbin Gravelroad faced the spirit, Falbin Gravelroad banished Dogan Bearnut and rescued Berpar.
- Years ago, the townsfolk of East Davbert lived happily. Things were peaceful, but one day Besdon Swiftstrider the devil kidnapped a princess. The townsfolk tried to stop the devil, but were caught. Along came a hero named Rxoten Greathowl, who was a valiant knight. Rxoten had a plan to trick the devil by causing a distraction while others struck. When Rxoten Greathowl faced the devil, Rxoten Greathowl defeated Besdon Swiftstrider and was killed in the process.
- Legends tell of Cotrette's Trident, a unique trident with the capability to find any item. It has been lost for ages.
Job Postings [-]
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Aesleninne Aleamight.
- Help! Looking for work? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will reward you with valuable information. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Faldal Liontun for further details.
- Help Needed: I have bats in my basement, plz halp! A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Reward available. Contact Gilgan Coggleblast.
- Required: Bored? Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Reward available. Contact S'hoorssen ahn Khalzor.
- Needed: Bored? I'm looking for rare derros, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Clapn Tesstalker.
- Barbarian seeks apprentice. Reward available. Contact Gwalenaen Ravennight.
- Required: Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Tmemt Dreadbeast for further details.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Must be clean. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Gubal Oaktooth.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Delarttel Sunmane.
- Help Needed: Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. No pay until task is completed successfully. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Zrasarg Skullnor The Cruel.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Skagin Lionbreeches.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Alevartars Melithwaker for more details.
- Gormir Uglymoor is a male half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled cartwright. He appears patriotic.
- Mickic Rosenewicz is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled furrier. He appears beligerent.
- Adarigiyn Wishbow is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a gifted wine seller. She appears nosy.
- Mick Dilngham is a male half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled lawyer. He appears egotistical.
- Daney Franworth is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted artist. She appears xenophobic.
- Alatava Auvreawhisper is a female elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled undertaker. She appears gambling.
- Elahiaava Freanisun is an androgynous elf who is known in that part of town as being a skilled mercenary. It appears healthy.
- Mickic Corman is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre lawyer. She appears thick.
- Jamic Davcombe is a male human who is known in the world as being a renowned navigator. He appears contrarian.
- Illenaen Dewsorrow is a male elf who is known in the world as being a skilled deputy. He appears unreliable.
- Danes Marngham is a female human who is known in the region as being a decent warehouse worker. She appears chatty.
- Alaartai Duskingwater is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a skilled physician. She appears grieving.
- Adado Homegirdle is an androgynous halfling who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled baker. It appears smug.
- Nhukakh Mokcrusher is a male half-orc who is known in the city as being a decent stablehand. He appears greedy.
- Conell Sirewind is a male halfling who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled scribe. He appears efficient.
- Dones Casall, a territorial female half-dwarf. She is a sorcerer who is traveling with a diplomat.
- Balgin Rubytunnel, a gosipy female dwarf. She is a barbarian who is traveling with an expidition.
- Falrin Greenback, a forgetful male half-dwarf. He is a commoner who is here to destroy a rumor.
- Erelllleu Kennyrears, a trusting female elf. She is a rogue who is here to buy slaves.
- Joey Staerson, a smitten male half-elf. He is a commoner who is here to buy slaves.
- Haaelltars Kennyrsorrow, an idealistic male elf. He is a paladin who is on a mission from the gods.
- Jam Andreliffe, a gluttonous male human. He is a commoner who is traveling with a diplomat.
These establishments worthy of mention in Saint Kinglia:
- The Shallow Ivy Saw Mill [+]
- The Crippled Wench Inc. [+]
- The Splintered Wine Clinic [+]
- The Crippled Devil Inc. [+]
- The Crossed Three Inc. [+]
- The Crossed Paladin Inc. [+]
- The Orange Tower Shoppe [+]
- The Surly Flame Mercenary [+]
- The Drinking Urchin Herbalist [+]
- The Dew Dungeon City Guard [+]
- The Slumbering Boar Reference Center [+]
- The Master Virgin Coop Hoop [+]
- The Fumbling Jade Fine Books [+]
- The Blind Kraken Inc. [+]
- The Lonely Pig Inc. [+]