- Pop. Estimate: 1,066
- Children: 42.50% (453)
- Elderly: 2.72% (29)
- 977 half-orc (91.6%)
- 48 human (4.5%)
- 35 half-elf (3.2%)
- 6 other (0.5%)
- 6 Districts
- 58 Businesses
- 110 Specialists
- 134 Residences
Hudman is known for the following resources:
- A blessed mine inhabited by dangerous cormorants that are frequented by townspeople. Chief Khur Mokcrusher said one might dig up piles of kitten mittens in a nearby pit.
- An old grave yard inhabited by defenseless apes that are avoided by gru. Jam Petersford said one might find bags of gold hidden around somewhere.
- Abundant kangaroo mobs that are feared by vampires. El Underburrow said rumors tell of a chest containing diamonds in a nearby pit.
- Bat clouds that are visited frequently by unicorns. Chahialleu Teasen'sight said the locals speak of piles of copper hidden around somewhere.
- Years ago, a witch stalked the town when the wind blows from the east. Folks say that the witch will sneeze three times, then steal your soul.
Job Postings [-]
- Needed: I'm looking for rare gremlins, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Mild danger may be involved. Reward is a secret. Contact Ilvarthil Golddawn.
- Help Needed: grog tester wanted. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact S'herzor ahn Ghessen.
- Required: Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Gkutzar Ironrender for more information.
- Needed: I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome cockatrices required. Must be a quick learner. Reward available. Contact Cees.
- Balbin Hawkmace has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Zhobdut Skullsnapper.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Mickes Braridge.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Reward is a secret. Contact Adaartinne Dawnsun.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Balgan Lightningcoin if interested.
- Bored? Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Must provide your own transportation. Reward is a secret. Contact Xuot Wormrot if interested.
- Help! Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will reward you with valuable information. Serious inquiries only. Contact Khalzor se Gheal.
- Help! I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome lizards required. Reward available. May include some hazards. Contact Dzuub Ogrewiser if interested.
- Mickes Andren is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled baker. She appears nihilistic.
- Chalanava Starshade is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a renowned ropemaker. He appears vengeful.
- Jory Whiting is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a horribly skilled lawyer. He appears shifty.
- Ilyriginne Goldblaze is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a gifted magic dealer. She appears insecure.
- Doney Brarell is a female human who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled collier. She appears conspirational.
- Jamic Greenwood is a female human who is known in the city as being a mediocre physician. She appears patronizing.
- Druzgbub Necksnapper is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a decent jeweler. She appears giddy.
- Joe Davidey is a male human who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled forester. He appears mocking.
- Mickey Colewicz is a female human who is known in the world as being a skilled fishmonger. She appears xenophobic.
- Klugbor Mokbreaker is a male half-orc who is known in the city as being a skilled actor. He appears vengeful.
- Ghasrog Legkiller is a male half-orc who is known in the city as being a decent woodworker. He appears intimidated.
- Jam Bursford is a female human who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled barber. She appears healthy.
- Jam Staerley is a male human who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled artist. He appears nosy.
- Dan Petrcroft is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent illuminator. He appears trusting.
- Dones Jackll, a jaded female human. She is a rogue who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Don VanDavidield, a cautious male lycanthrope. He is an expert who is traveling with a diplomat.
- Bat, an unreliable female kobold. She is a warrior who is here to destroy a misconception.
- Drobul Leadtoe, a spiteful male deep dwarf. He is a ranger who is traveling with an acting troupe.
- Elhg, a resentful female troglodyte. She is a rogue who is delivering a message to a merchant.
- Jamry Goodham, an insecure female half-elf. She is an aristocrat who is finding a long-lost sibling.
- Tbadr Metaldamn, a jolly female hobgoblin. She is a cleric who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
- Gwalenaen Aleanborne, a battle-ready male drow. He is an adept who is cleaning out a bug infestation.
These establishments worthy of mention in Hudman:
- The Fumbling Cock Fine Books [+]
- The Ruby Helix Fine Forks [+]
- The Slumbering Turkey Study [+]
- The Crooked Cavern Inc. [+]
- The Cloven Fox Dry Goods [+]
- The Wobbling Thunderbird Construction [+]
- The Furious Wine Elementary School [+]
- The Fermented Helix Inc. [+]
- The Whistling Grog Inc. [+]
- The Royal Three Fine Forks [+]
- The Dripping Riverside Herbalist [+]
- The Sterling Elf Shoes [+]
- The Last Darkroot Hatters [+]
- The Shining Oarhouse Bindary [+]