- Pop. Estimate: 959
- Children: 27.84% (267)
- Elderly: 13.24% (127)
- 866 half-elf (90.3%)
- 61 elf (6.3%)
- 20 dwarf (2%)
- 12 other (1.2%)
- 2 Districts
- 51 Businesses
- 86 Specialists
- 117 Residences
Lenglade is known for the following resources:
- Peat bogs that are hunted by locals. Garril Slatechisel said the locals speak of piles of diamonds in a nearby pit.
- Berry patches that are feared by unicorns. Allimida Electroscope said the locals speak of a stash of gold in a dungeon.
- A new grave yard inhabited by poisonous peacocks that are frequented by zombies. One might dig up a chest containing platinum in a nearby pit.
- Legends tell of Khalssen's Sandwich, a possessed sandwich with the capability to cause others to fall asleep. It was stolen from a locked vault.
- A long time ago, a Pooka hunted the woods and was drawn towards those that wronged others. Folks say that the Pooka will sneeze three times, then eat you.
- Legends tell of Grimdin's Goose, a magical goose with the power to solve any riddle. It was stolen from a locked vault.
Job Postings [-]
- Needed: Missing painting. We suspect squirrels are the culprit. Reward available. Contact Dave Brownin.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Reward is a secret. Contact Genlonmax Entrakan.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather owlbear beak due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Must submit to background check. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Skarun Lionbrooch.
- Wanted: I'm looking for rare stirge, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Danic Bernaliffe for more details.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will reward you with valuable information. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Ilnalssa Arkeneastar.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact James Stoon if interested.
- Bora Stoneilg has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Reward available. Contact Arrin Dwarfface to learn more.
- Needed: Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Must submit to background check. Reward available. Contact Adaellanae Bladesky.
- Help Needed: Looking for work? Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Mild danger may be involved. Reward is a secret. Contact Alli Thermotonk.
- Looking for work? Bounty for gremlins, dead or alive. Will pay in gold. Contact Elhiaaen Kennyrchaser for more details.
- Balnir Claycask is a female dwarf who is known in the city as being a renowned chandler. She appears nervous.
- Aeslenssa Silentborne is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled tinker. She appears patriotic.
- Abaellaen Riversun is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled lawyer. She appears vengeful.
- Doney Maren is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a decent armorer. She appears nosy.
- Danic Jamesone is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a horribly skilled miller. He appears giddy.
- Chalanlas Bluestrike is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled bather. She appears loud.
- Drorim Clawale is a male dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a decent navigator. He appears skeptical.
- Alavarai Tyrsky is a male elf who is known in the world as being a horribly skilled tailor. He appears jesterly.
- Aesvarinne Firestalker is a female elf who is known in the city as being a gifted furrier. She appears nervous.
- Ilyhiaava Goldenstar is an androgynous half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled official. It appears self-obsessed.
- Jamic VanMartiwell is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled vintner. She appears helpful.
- Barorin Armorknee is a male dwarf who is known in the region as being a decent entertainer. He appears skeptical.
- Beine Trillmidas, an intimidating female halfling. She is a commoner who is seeing the world.
- Micke Harton, a territorial male human. He is a rogue who is following a message from an angel.
- Chalanai Ousseaears, a scattered female elf. She is a commoner who is traveling with an important person.
- Perdida Laughingbottom, an attentive male halfling. He is an expert who is seeing the city.
- Brodor Paperknee, an intimidated male half-dwarf. He is a rogue who is finding a long-lost distant relative.
These establishments worthy of mention in Lenglade:
- The Fired Octopus Shoppe [+]
- The Mangy Frog Inc. [+]
- The Dripping Hall Herbalist [+]
- The Rusty Silver Inc. [+]
- The Refuge Virgin Inc. [+]
- The Twin Lotus Enchanters [+]
- The Drunken Kraken Jewelers [+]
- The Chicken Bag Farmers Market [+]
- The Ripped Lion Inc. [+]
- The Elegant Elf Wares [+]
- The Stumpy Peddler Security [+]
- The Tired Fireplace Supplies [+]