- Pop. Estimate: 79
- Children: 32.91% (26)
- Elderly: 7.59% (6)
- 44 hobgoblin (55.6%)
- 17 lizardfolk (21.5%)
- 8 goblin (10.1%)
- 6 drow (7.5%)
- 2 mindflayer (2.5%)
- 1 deep dwarf (1.2%)
- 1 other (1.2%)
- 3 Districts
- 1 Businesses
- 1 Specialists
- 12 Residences
Coralpost is known for the following resources:
- Cormorant flights that are hunted by magic users. Tremt Brainhand said one might find piles of monkey wrenches in a tomb nearby.
- Bamboo stands that are visited frequently by gru. Hesose Strongchaser said one might find bags of diamonds in a tomb nearby.
- Peacock musters that are visited frequently by zombies.
- Years ago, a lich named Dobel stalked the woods when the moon is new. They say that if you see him, you will die within 24 hours.
- Way back when, the constable of Carhall lived happily. Things were good, but one day a vampire named Not slayed a local hero. The constable tried to stop the vampire, but were caught. Along came a half-dwarf named Durag Opalgrieve, who was an expert bowman. Durag had an idea to slay the vampire by making a wager with Not. When Durag Opalgrieve faced the vampire, Durag Opalgrieve banished Not and rescued the hostages.
Job Postings [-]
- Help! Want to earn some quick coin? Donic Matard has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Merrc.
- Bounty for rust rats, dead or alive. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Rbzar Nightdeath if intrigued.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Reward is a secret. Contact Gobal Bearsnout.
- Wanted: Missing statue. We suspect rust rats are the culprit. Will reward you with a land deed. Length of job expected to be short. Discretion required. Contact Jo Gilster if intrigued.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Reward available. Contact Xodok Damnmouth.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome rabbits required. No previous experience required. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Ilylenava Myrthstrike.
- Merm Metalslay is a male hobgoblin who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre wine seller. He appears trusting.
- Xturm Bighost is a female hobgoblin who is known in the city as being a renowned jailer. She appears trusting.
- Alerigaen Wintersong is a female drow who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled cheesemaker. She appears xenophobic.
- Masrall is a female mindflayer who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled butcher. She appears unreliable.
- Prarrall is a male mindflayer who is known in the region as being a gifted tanner. He appears helpful.
- Barmir Opalsmith is a male deep dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent bucklemaker. He appears jesterly.
- Dzuezn Cleaverdoom is a female goblin who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled handyman. She appears shifty.
- Khalssen fe S'herssen is a female lizardfolk who is known in the world as being a renowned painter. She appears giddy.
- Nberm Laughkill, a melancholy male hobgoblin. He is a cleric who is finding work as a skilled laborer.
These establishments worthy of mention in Coralpost:
- The Crooked Elves Inc. [+]
- The Frosty Virgin of All That Is Holy [+]
- The Thirsty House Shrine [+]
- The Wiley Hole Shop [+]
- The Fired Crate . [+]
- The Lost Imps Translations [+]
- The Drinking Skull Arena [+]
- The Cloven Tree Inc. [+]