- Pop. Estimate: 670
- Children: 39.70% (266)
- Elderly: 4.63% (31)
- 564 human (84.1%)
- 57 halfling (8.5%)
- 30 dwarf (4.4%)
- 9 half-dwarf (1.3%)
- 7 elf (1%)
- 3 other (0.4%)
- 4 Districts
- 30 Businesses
- 46 Specialists
- 83 Residences
Mount Barnfun is known for the following resources:
- Plentiful fresh coconut plantations that are frequented by zombies.
- Plentiful berry patches that are visited frequently by vampires. The locals speak of piles of silver in a well.
- Primal rubber plantations that are hunted by wenches. Jam Carham said the locals speak of a stash of iron maidens buried near there.
- Way back when, a vampire named Surpkaro stalked the streets. Some say that if you caught her, you will be stricken deaf.
Job Postings [-]
- Want to earn some quick coin? Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather hydra blood due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Dav Rosencombe.
- Required: unknown potion tester wanted. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Joic Braton.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Reward available. Contact Grogtagh Headcracker.
- I'm looking for rare toads, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Opportunity to earn a title. Serious inquiries only. Contact Jory Andrall.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Reward available. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Illleninne Shadowwatch if interested.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome brain moles required. Must not smell. No pay until task is completed successfully. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Abagin Ashhammer to learn more.
- Missing shoe. We suspect lizards are the culprit. Experienced professionals only. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Sraglzog Neckkiller for more information.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather owlbear beak due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Jo Antonden.
- Help! I have mephits in my basement, plz halp! Reward is a priceless heirloom. References required. Contact Micke Cascombe.
- Baldin Bluegem is a female half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled doctor. She appears accusatory.
- Larvaraen Teasen'heart is a female elf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled mason. She appears flirtatious.
- Abanalai Arkeneawake is a female elf who is known in the city as being a gifted carpenter. She appears prejudiced.
- Balond Rustmill is a male dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled courtier. He appears forbidding.
- Jam Jamengton is a female human who is known in the world as being a decent specialty smith. She appears prejudiced.
- Snorbin Coldboot is a female dwarf who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled blacksmith. She appears easily offended.
- Joe MacBrownne is a female human who is known in the world as being a renowned woodworker. She appears resentful.
- Ilnalaen Freaniblade is a female elf who is known in the region as being a decent ship captain. She appears self-obsessed.
- Garorin Grandcrown is a female dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a decent artist. She appears nervous.
- Droag Blackgem is a male half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a skilled watercarrier. He appears cowed.
- Poine Prettycaller is an androgynous halfling who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled hatmaker. It appears loud.
- Torwan Gearsprocket, a spiteful female gnome. She is an aristocrat who is finding a long-lost friend.
- Podely Bracegold, an insecure male halfling. He is a fighter who is here to secretly assassinate a merchant.
- Balbul Lightninghair, a jesterly female half-dwarf. She is an expert who is here to buy slaves.
- Falne Grubshaker, a quiet male halfling. He is a cleric who is traveling with an expidition.
These establishments worthy of mention in Mount Barnfun:
- The Green Helix Pots [+]
- The Puking Halfling Our Motto Is the Buckle Stops Here [+]
- The Wrong Thug Depot [+]
- The Desert Axehandle Inc. [+]
- The Perfumed Giant Vinters [+]
- The Wistful Hole Shop [+]
- The Red Bucket Correctional Centre [+]
- The Victorious Bull Inc. [+]
- The Surly Badger Hall [+]
- The Green Princess Ceramics [+]
- The Oiled Eagle Bags [+]