- Pop. Estimate: 182
- Children: 29.12% (53)
- Elderly: 11.54% (21)
- 132 ogre (72.5%)
- 45 mindflayer (24.7%)
- 2 orc (1%)
- 2 minotaur (1%)
- 1 other (0.5%)
- 2 Districts
- 2 Businesses
- 2 Specialists
- 22 Residences
Bagton is known for the following resources:
- Many fresh bamboo patches that are frequented by locals.
- A creepy fort inhabited by wild cormorants that are visited frequently by witches. The locals speak of piles of gold in a well.
- Legends tell of Halhiaiyn's Cat, a legendary cat with the ability to speak for itself. It hasn't reappeared in years.
- Legends tell of Grozig's Brooch, a cursed brooch with the power to answer any question. It hasn't reappeared in years.
- Legends tell of Gogan's Harp, a cursed harp with the ability to speak for itself. It disappeared after an attack by bandits.
Job Postings [-]
- Require an instructor learned in alchemy to tutor my child. Length of job expected to be short. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Faenalssa Broadrun.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will pay in gold. Contact Kibel Eaglemane.
- Wanted: Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will reward you with valuable information. May include some hazards. Prior experience required. Contact Alli Tinkercog if interested.
- Help! Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Guild membership required. Will pay in gold. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Kilpair.
- Help Needed: Druid seeks apprentice. Reward is a secret. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Must not smell. Contact Kish Oaknut.
- I have toads in my basement, plz halp! Opportunity to earn a title. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Zibgunk Headsnapper.
- I have giant spiders in my basement, plz halp! Opportunity to earn a title. Guild membership required. Contact Xtuk Nightbone.
- Ubal Rockclaw is a female ogre who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled bucklemaker. She appears battle-ready.
- Gosh Bearroot is a female ogre who is known in that part of town as being a horribly skilled tailor. She appears authoritarian.
- Dubel Bearnut is a male ogre who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned tavern. He appears giddy.
- Gobel Rocksnout is a female ogre who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled bookseller. She appears guilty.
- Sszre is a male mindflayer who is known in the world as being a decent alchemist. He appears gambling.
- Grinvy is a male mindflayer who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled watercarrier. He appears violent.
- Kraglagh Headsnapper is a female orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a legendary woodseller. She appears mocking.
- Tuk Skullbreaker is a male orc who is known in the world as being a decent sheriff. He appears intimidated.
- Galddon Clawkos is a female minotaur who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre locksmith. She appears resentful.
- Filartai Longrisen, a trusting male drow. He is a fighter who is cleaning out a bug infestation.
- Rhugush Neckripper, a gosipy male orc. He is an expert who is seeing the world.
- Yat, a nosy male kobold. He is a commoner who is cleaning out a bug infestation.
These establishments worthy of mention in Bagton:
- The Slaughtered Pipe Charity [+]
- The Cardinal Hatchet Farms [+]
- The Seven Flask Candle Maker [+]
- The Royal Snake Chop House [+]
- The Dancing Knife Inc. [+]
- The Lost Cloak Inc. [+]
- The Sloppy Fireplace Public Library [+]
- The Slippery Lotus Fabrics [+]
- The Angry Giant Shoppe [+]