- Pop. Estimate: 38
- Children: 21.05% (8)
- Elderly: 15.79% (6)
- 21 lizardfolk (55.2%)
- 15 lycanthrope (39.4%)
- 1 mindflayer (2.6%)
- 1 other (2.6%)
- 3 Districts
- 1 Businesses
- 1 Specialists
- 7 Residences
Claymead is known for the following resources:
- Defenseless ape troops that are hunted by unicorns. One might find bags of diamonds in a nearby pit.
- Vast coffee patches that are hunted by kittens. Belinus Lagranvidol said one might dig up a chest containing iron maidens buried near there.
- Scant woodpecker descents that are avoided by gru.
- Once upon a time, a hag roamed the region. Commoners say that the hag will offer you sweets, then steal your soul.
- In the olden days, a Boogyman lingered in the region during the summer solstice. Villagers say that the Boogyman will sneeze three times, then sell you into slavery.
- Many years ago, a Boogyman frequented the countryside before dawn. Villagers say that the Boogyman will ask for your help, then turn you into a mouse.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, the royals of Port Drakebor lived happily. Things were good, but one day a demon named Kilrr took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The royals tried to kill Kilrr, but failed miserably. Along came a hero named Jam Kleinliffe, who was a sneaky thief. Jam had an idea to slay the demon by killing the demon while he slept. When Jam Kleinliffe faced the demon, Jam Kleinliffe tricked Kilrr and rescued the hostages.
Job Postings [-]
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather a rat tail due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Snorag Marblehunter if intrigued.
- Bored? A passing Fighter is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will pay in gold. Special attire required. Contact Gugan Rocksnout to learn more.
- Help Wanted: I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome feral cats required. Experienced professionals only. Reward available. Contact Zhunu Neckbreaker to learn more.
- Need a change of pace? A passing Sorcerer is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Experienced professionals only. Contact Throdal Whitedoor for more details.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will owe you a huge favor. Must be a quick learner. Contact Rotgob Boneripper.
- Want to earn some quick coin? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Length of job expected to be short. Reward available. Contact Alliita Gyrofiz.
- Daney Whitean is a female lycanthrope who is known in the city as being a renowned physician. She appears gluttonous.
- S'hoorzor se S'herzin is a male lizardfolk who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre entertainer. He appears worrying.
- Khalssen teh S'hoorssen is a male lizardfolk who is known in the region as being a decent forester. He appears jaded.
- Khalal ahn Ghezin is a male lizardfolk who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled plasterer. He appears spiteful.
- Khalal teh Khalal is a female lizardfolk who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled maidservant. She appears pious.
- Donic Rosentone is a male lycanthrope who is known in the city as being a horribly skilled chandler. He appears worrying.
- Jame Broworth is a male lycanthrope who is known in the region as being a skilled stablehand. He appears jaded.
- Mickes Southgton is a female lycanthrope who is known in the neighborhood as being a mocked bookseller. She appears patriotic.
- Brzar Dreaddeath, an easily offended female goblin. She is a cleric who is here to destroy a rumor.
- Foossoe Bloodrunner, a mopey male minotaur. He is a ranger who is on a mission to capture someone.
These establishments worthy of mention in Claymead:
- The Gritty Wagon Wharf [+]
- The Leaping Days Wainwright [+]
- The Worn Goblins Temple [+]
- The Splintered Wagonhouse Healers [+]
- The Burly Boar Leatherworks [+]
- The Deadly Willow Whorehouse [+]
- The Sloppy Wagon Study [+]
- The Eastern Harpoon Wares [+]