- Pop. Estimate: 99
- Children: 12.12% (12)
- Elderly: 24.24% (24)
- 54 goblin (54.5%)
- 37 half-dwarf (37.3%)
- 6 lizardfolk (6%)
- 1 kobold (1%)
- 1 other (1%)
- 1 Districts
- 0 Businesses
- 0 Specialists
- 13 Residences
Talpar is known for the following resources:
- Wild spider clusters that are visited frequently by townspeople. One might dig up bags of monkey wrenches buried near there.
- A creepy gazebo inhabited by wild beavers that are hunted by townspeople. One might dig up bags of gold in a well.
- In the days of yore, the villagers of Geodale lived in peace. Things were always nice, but one day S'hoorzin teh Yeral the serial killer destroyed a nearby village. The villagers tried to stop the serial killer, but didn't get close. Along came Xodub Rockhand the hobgoblin, who was a valiant knight. Xodub had an idea to slay the serial killer by causing a distraction while others struck. When Xodub Rockhand faced the serial killer, Xodub Rockhand defeated S'hoorzin teh Yeral and rescued the hostages.
- Many years ago, a hag haunted the town. Commoners say that the hag will ask for your help, then give you a gift if you are nice.
- Legends tell of Jam's Harp, a unique harp with the capability to find any item. It was last seen years ago.
- In times gone by, an old woman haunted the world and was drawn towards acts of greed. People say that the old woman will ask a favor of you, then give you a gift if you are nice.
- In times past, a demon named Estesoe roamed the fields and was drawn towards acts of greed. Commoners say that if you touch him, you will be killed.
Job Postings [-]
- Bored? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen holy symbol. Mild danger may be involved. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Pot to learn more.
- Needed: Looking for something new? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Opportunity to earn a title. Special attire required. Contact Delnalaen Stillhelm.
- Wanted: Bounty for darkmantles, dead or alive. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Tudadr Laughdoom.
- Wanted: rats-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. No pay until task is completed successfully. Reward available. Contact Xrexn Dreadstomach to learn more.
- Bored? beaky brain monsters-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Vessth.
- Wanted: taste tester wanted. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Rbub Wormdeath.
- Pat is a female kobold who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned forester. She appears nihilistic.
- Yornir Pearlsmasher is a female half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a mediocre priest. She appears drunken.
- Rxot Wormbasher is a female goblin who is known in the region as being a mediocre timberwright. She appears battle-ready.
- Zat is a female kobold who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled pursemaker. She appears guilty.
- Throdal Granitehammer is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled warehouse worker. He appears self-obsessed.
- S'hoorzor se Gheal is a female lizardfolk who is known in the world as being a mediocre bounty hunter. She appears jesterly.
- S'hoorzin se S'hooral is a male lizardfolk who is known in that part of town as being a decent jailer. He appears trusting.
- Nberm Darkslay is a male goblin who is known in that part of town as being a decent leatherworker. He appears patriotic.
- Balgar Pearlhunter, an intimidated female half-dwarf. She is a rogue who is delivering a message to a thug.
These establishments worthy of mention in Talpar:
- The Eastern Knife Wares [+]
- The Belching Devil Magic Shop [+]
- The Elven Wine Money Lenders [+]
- The Mulled Dragon Beer Garden [+]
- The Drunken Crate Jewelers [+]
- The Sterling Tree Shoes [+]
- The Wobbling Beauty Construction [+]
- The Forsaken Octopus General Goods [+]