- Pop. Estimate: 401
- Children: 34.66% (139)
- Elderly: 8.23% (33)
- 292 ogre (72.8%)
- 63 troglodyte (15.7%)
- 25 goblin (6.2%)
- 17 mindflayer (4.2%)
- 4 other (0.9%)
- 2 Districts
- 15 Businesses
- 18 Specialists
- 54 Residences
Grandvista is known for the following resources:
- New palm oil trees that are avoided by townspeople.
- Scarce poisonous cormorant flights that are frequented by locals. Faelaninne Bluemane said one might dig up a chest containing copper in a tomb nearby.
- Plentiful tame bee hives that are frequented by witches. The locals speak of bags of saphires hidden around somewhere.
- Legends tell of Darlenlas' Quill, a unique quill with the ability to make someone speak the truth. It was never recovered.
- Legends tell of Grumbul's Lasso, a unique lasso with the capability to move on its own accord. It mysteriously disappeared.
Job Postings [-]
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Mormir Claystomach.
- I have derros in my basement, plz halp! Prior experience required. Safety not guaranteed. Reward is a secret. Contact Mal Crazystoat.
- Need a change of pace? I'm looking for rare giant spiders, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward available. Contact Mickry Greenin for more information.
- Bored? Bounty for imps, dead or alive. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact S'heral ahn Yerzin.
- Require an instructor learned in alchemy to tutor my child. Reward is a secret. Contact Fax.
- Bored? Someone stole my relic. Find the louse, dead or alive. Reward is a secret. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Cogrin Leawit.
- A passing Fighter is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Thalog Skullkiller The Cruel.
- Porra is a female troglodyte who is known in the region as being a mediocre bather. She appears spiteful.
- Hu'k'morn is a female mindflayer who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled weaponsmith. She appears trusting.
- Gozs is a female troglodyte who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled doctor. She appears cautious.
- Uap Eaglesnout is a male ogre who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled physician. He appears efficient.
- Ilixthul is a male mindflayer who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent navigator. He appears accusatory.
- Keb Evilbasher is a male goblin who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled grocer. He appears healthy.
- Harrall is a male mindflayer who is known in the city as being a renowned professor. He appears accusatory.
- Tilg is a female troglodyte who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled herbalist. She appears forgetful.
- Gozra is a female troglodyte who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled courtier. She appears solemn.
- Iguzg Boneripper, a jolly male orc. He is a commoner who is here to secretly assassinate a peasant.
- Arn Rocketcog, a gambling female gnome. She is a commoner who is on a mission for diplomacy.
- S'heral fe Ghezin, a jolly male oddball. He is a commoner who is on a mission to capture someone.
These establishments worthy of mention in Grandvista:
- The Dancing Wagon Whorehouse [+]
- The Master Song Coop Hoop [+]
- The Randy Thunderbird Amory [+]
- The Grimy Kraken Ceramics [+]
- The Deepwater Riverside Inc. [+]
- The Tattered Demon Shrine [+]
- The Dancing Oarhouse Inc. [+]
- The Puking Snake Our Motto Is the Buckle Stops Here [+]
- The Tipsy Riverside Supplies [+]