- Pop. Estimate: 588
- Children: 10.54% (62)
- Elderly: 25.34% (149)
- 466 human (79.2%)
- 85 elf (14.4%)
- 34 half-elf (5.7%)
- 3 other (0.5%)
- 3 Districts
- 23 Businesses
- 33 Specialists
- 72 Residences
Gavvita is known for the following resources:
- Abundant rubber trees that are visited frequently by locals.
- Rare ape troops that are avoided by magic users. Khummrog Skullbreaker said one might find piles of diamonds hidden around somewhere.
- Rare timber forests that are frequented by locals.
- Legends tell of Broten's Quill, a special quill with the power to speak for itself. It was stolen from a locked vault.
- Way back when, the townsfolk of Grand Attle lived in harmony. Things were always nice, but one day Gogan Boarroot the murderer slayed a local hero. The townsfolk tried to stop the murderer, but didn't get close. Along came Dosh Oakmane the ogre, who was a sneaky thief. Dosh had a plan to trick the murderer by killing the murderer while he slept. When Dosh Oakmane faced the murderer, Dosh Oakmane tricked Gogan Boarroot and was killed in the process.
- Legends tell of Ghriraz' Crown, a possessed crown with the ability to make someone speak the truth. It was never recovered.
- Long ago, a Boogyman wandered the world during the summer solstice. Some say that the Boogyman will ask a favor of you, then carry you away.
- In the olden days, an old woman stalked the swamps. Commoners say that the old woman will ask a favor of you, then steal your soul.
Job Postings [-]
- I have stirge in my basement, plz halp! References required. Will pay in gold. Contact Adailine Skygage.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will reward you with valuable information. References required. Contact Khalzin seh S'hoorssen.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Warrior seeks apprentice. Mild danger may be involved. Opportunity to earn a title. Discretion required. Contact Kish Rocksnout.
- Missing painting. We suspect giant spiders are the culprit. Reward is a secret. Experienced professionals only. Contact Beagan Thermoblast.
- Ghatgush Armcracker has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Safety not guaranteed. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Elhg.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Safety not guaranteed. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Don Carerson.
- Needed: Hearty souls needed to recover stolen ring of wishes. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Razbub Neckcrusher for more details.
- arm wrestling contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. References required. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Xuunk Giantwiser.
- Ernallleu Kennyrsky is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a gifted engineer. He appears quiet.
- Jamey Francton is a male human who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled pastrycook. He appears scattered.
- Adarigava Duskingsing is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a gifted painter. He appears patronizing.
- Dav Wilston is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned bowyer. He appears drunken.
- Dave Simonrell is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a gifted banker. She appears jaded.
- Gwalanssa Duskingshine is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled haymerchant. She appears forgetful.
- Alenalanae Tyrneastalker is a male elf who is known in the city as being a mediocre stablehand. He appears flirtatious.
- Illrigaen Oakweave is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent collier. She appears beligerent.
- Haaelllleu Silvershadow is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a mediocre cartwright. He appears chatty.
- Dan Danster is a male human who is known in the region as being a decent ship captain. He appears cowed.
- Chavarava Duskingmane, a guilty female half-elf. She is a cleric who is finding a long-lost friend.
- Don Stanstone, a pious male human. He is a commoner who is seeing the world.
These establishments worthy of mention in Gavvita:
- The Wobbly Hearthstone Lodge [+]
- The Worn Boar Worship House [+]
- The Rolling Monk Inc. [+]
- The Fallen Bunk Inc. [+]
- The Bottomless Pig Leatherworks [+]
- The Desert Nomad Inc. [+]
- The Open Lion Shoppe [+]
- The Fired Helix . [+]
- The Fat Flask Inc. [+]
- The Mad Iron Shop [+]