- Pop. Estimate: 905
- Children: 12.38% (112)
- Elderly: 24.20% (219)
- 828 half-elf (91.4%)
- 34 dwarf (3.7%)
- 32 half-orc (3.5%)
- 10 half-dwarf (1.1%)
- 1 other (0.1%)
- 2 Districts
- 49 Businesses
- 84 Specialists
- 119 Residences
Letesti is known for the following resources:
- Many fruit plantations that are hunted by unicorns. Pobal Eagletooth said somoeone said someone found bags of small lyres hidden around somewhere.
- Magical caterpillar nests that are frequented by kittens. Ilnalai Dirthchaser said rumors tell of piles of platinum in a tomb nearby.
- Scarce rock salt fields that are frequented by townspeople.
- Abundant creepy hemp fields that are frequented by townspeople.
- Many years ago, a spirit named Eddris haunted the world. They say that if you see her, you will be driven mad.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, the royals of Dalden lived happily. Things were good, but one day an evil demon named Khalzin fe S'herzin kidnapped a princess. The royals tried to kill Khalzin fe S'herzin, but didn't get close. Along came Drogan Blooddoor the dwarf, who was a sneaky thief. Drogan had an idea to slay the demon by killing the demon while she slept. When Drogan Blooddoor faced the demon, Drogan Blooddoor banished Khalzin fe S'herzin.
- Long ago, the townsfolk of Harperget lived in peace. Things were quiet, but one day Ghaap Oakbranch the spirit stole a priceless heirloom. The townsfolk tried to kill Ghaap Oakbranch, but were caught. Along came a scattered minotaur named Magalia Darknon, who was a sneaky thief. Magalia had the thought to slay the spirit by killing the spirit while he slept. When Magalia Darknon faced the spirit, Magalia Darknon defeated Ghaap Oakbranch.
- Way back when, a lich named Jemder roamed the swamps during the summer solstice. They say that if you touch her, you will die within 24 hours.
- In days gone by, a Boogyman lingered in the countryside. People say that the Boogyman will offer you sweets, then carry you away.
Job Postings [-]
- Looking for something new? I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome carniverous butterflies required. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Zaddzog Headripper.
- Looking for something new? Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Accidental Death insurance required. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Beruus Rainvidol.
- Looking for something new? Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Guild membership required. Reward available. Contact Kbok Metaldamn.
- Help Needed: Want to earn some quick coin? Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Gheal fe Khalal for more details.
- A passing Ranger is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Safety not guaranteed. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Vothraz if intrigued.
- Help Wanted: Bored? I'm looking for rare cockatrices, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward is a secret. Contact Xuods Greatmaw if interested.
- Required: Bored? Seeking inter-planar messenger. Opportunity to earn a title. Accidental Death insurance required. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Dav Giacoin.
- I have rust rats in my basement, plz halp! Will reward you with valuable information. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Kiap Boarclaw.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Reward available. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Gozka for more information.
- Wanted: Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will pay in gold. Contact Thobduh Legnor.
- Jamry Peterbrook is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a decent sculptor. She appears resentful.
- Shanig Boneripper is a female half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled grocer. She appears forbidding.
- Adagar Armorvault is a female dwarf who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled jeweler. She appears greedy.
- Yorgan Quartzsmasher is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled chandler. He appears homesick.
- Darhiaai Melithnight is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled painter. He appears greedy.
- Zhoruh Legbreaker is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a mocked adventurer. She appears battle-ready.
- Baldor Beartoe is a female half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled apothecary. She appears scattered.
- Done Sheerton is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a mediocre engineer. She appears pious.
- Dan Francleton is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled wagoneer. He appears outlandish.
- Falgin Rubyvest is a male dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a decent carpenter. He appears cowed.
- Huggogh Headnor is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled forester. He appears helpful.
- Don Andrleton is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled harness maker. She appears jaded.
- Uap Eagleclaw, a mopey male ogre. He is a rogue who is cleaning out a slum.
- Jamic Burliffe, a fatalistic male half-orc. He is a warrior who is fleeing debtors.
- Bonxie Fusegadget, an easily offended male gnome. He is an adept who is finding work as a healer.
- Car Gearbun, a nosy female oddball. She is a commoner who is here to secretly assassinate a ruler.
- Rxomd Rockdeath, a mocking male hobgoblin. He is an expert who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Honosh Bonesnapper, a conspirational female orc. She is a commoner who is finding a missing friend.
- Goire, a forbidding male mindflayer. He is a commoner who is finding work as a mercenary.
These establishments worthy of mention in Letesti:
- The Refuge Flask Inc. [+]
- The Greasy Road Sheath Store [+]
- The Chicken Silver Farmers Market [+]
- The Dwarven Oarhouse Shop [+]
- The Cloven Dwarves General Mechandise [+]
- The Wobbling Rooster Construction [+]
- The Squalid Ulcer Shoes [+]
- The Wiley Darkroot Shop [+]
- The Crossed Badger Inc. [+]
- The Green Monk Pottery House [+]
- The Randy Badger Correctional Centre [+]
- The Puking Frogs Locksmith [+]