- Pop. Estimate: 1,093
- Children: 12.72% (139)
- Elderly: 23.97% (262)
- 771 half-orc (70.5%)
- 154 half-dwarf (14%)
- 57 elf (5.2%)
- 44 dwarf (4%)
- 35 other (3.2%)
- 21 half-elf (1.9%)
- 11 gnome (1%)
- 6 Districts
- 58 Businesses
- 110 Specialists
- 127 Residences
Craigpool is known for the following resources:
- An ancient castle inhabited by defenseless scorpions that are feared by children.
- Paltry parrot companies that are feared by wenches. Somoeone said someone found bags of copper in a dungeon.
- Scarce vampire crow murders that are feared by wenches.
- In times past, the royals of Big Edgeron lived in peace. Things were peaceful, but one day a cyclops named Ghrika took over the town. The royals tried to stop the cyclops, but failed miserably. Along came a loud drow named Darhiaaen Orleweave, who was a skilled storyteller. Darhiaaen had an idea to slay the cyclops by killing the cyclops while she slept. When Darhiaaen Orleweave faced the cyclops, Darhiaaen Orleweave killed the cyclops.
- Legends tell of SarLoa's Jug, a unique jug with the capability to grant wishes. It was never recovered.
- Long, long ago, the townsfolk of Fenman lived in peace. Things were always nice, but one day a wizard named Moguri Entrarunner kidnapped a princess. The townsfolk tried to kill Moguri Entrarunner, but didn't get close. Along came Cor the kobold, who was an expert bowman. Cor had a plan to trick the wizard by causing a distraction while others struck. When Cor faced the wizard, Cor killed the wizard.
- Some time ago, an old woman hunted the swamps when the wind blows from the south. Some say that the old woman will ask for your help, then steal your soul.
- Legends tell of Disre's Quill, a special quill with the ability to summon demons. It mysteriously disappeared.
Job Postings [-]
- Help Wanted: Someone stole my artifact. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Joe Bernaore.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will reward you with valuable information. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Charigai Morningrose.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Glagta Headsnapper.
- carniverous butterflies-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Larvarinne Killemight.
- Someone stole my golden skill. Find the louse, dead or alive. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Ghogbah Neckcrusher.
- Bored? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Serious inquiries only. Reward available. Contact Rugezn Nightdamn if interested.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Nberm Ghosttshadow.
- Fighter seeks apprentice. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Shagog Skullcracker.
- Required: Bored? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen key. Must be a quick learner. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Flure if interested.
- Help! Looking for something new? Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will pay in gold. Must not smell. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Vess'k'morn.
- Bounty for squirrels, dead or alive. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Gush Oaktooth if interested.
- Haalantel Baequisky is a female elf who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled woodcarver. She appears trusting.
- Davic Morville is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a skilled navigator. He appears solemn.
- Torlita Gyroblast is a male gnome who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled innkeeper. He appears intimidating.
- Iltiyn Frostgrove is a male elf who is known in the region as being a renowned courtier. He appears melancholy.
- Aesrigtel Wolfbough is a female elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled teamster. She appears easily offended.
- Aiby Gearcog is a female gnome who is known in the city as being a mocked scribe. She appears flirtatious.
- Mick Bartongton is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a skilled haymerchant. She appears cautious.
- Junby Thermosprocket is a female gnome who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled good samaritan. She appears clumsy.
- Bronir Tinbarrel is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled blacksmith. He appears trusting.
- Junmida Electrobolt is a male gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted chickenbutcher. He appears attentive.
- Daves Berer is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a decent trader. She appears jolly.
- Yorrim Coralkiller is a male dwarf who is known in the region as being a decent warehouse worker. He appears easily offended.
- Thus Legcracker is a male half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled copyist. He appears cowed.
- Kam Skullcrusher is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled lumberjack. She appears prejudiced.
- Aivin Fusegauge, a melancholy male gnome. He is a commoner who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Hallenai Floralwater, a pacifistic female elf. She is a sorcerer who is traveling with a diplomat.
- Rhazg Backbreaker, an intimidating female half-orc. She is a ranger who is cleaning out a slum.
- Skabin Leadback, a spiteful male half-dwarf. He is a cleric who is seeing the world.
- Goshash Bonebreaker, a clumsy male half-orc. He is an adept who is traveling the world as a trader.
- Chaartaen Whiteleaf, a lovelorn male elf. He is an expert who is finding a long-lost friend.
These establishments worthy of mention in Craigpool:
- The Fermented Badger Inc. [+]
- The Dreaming Riverside Clinic [+]
- The Mad Toad Word Smiths [+]
- The Stumpy Weasels Legion [+]
- The Six Ivy Ship Repair [+]
- The Refuge Lotus Inc. [+]
- The Great Crow Scabbards [+]
- The Frosty Rose of All That Is Holy [+]
- The Slaughtered Greyhound Charity [+]
- The Tattered Goblins Shrine [+]
- The Smithy Bucket Shop [+]
- The Lecherous Frog Blowers [+]
- The Grumbling Pipe Inc. [+]
- The Flaming Twins Inc. [+]