- Pop. Estimate: 429
- Children: 27.27% (117)
- Elderly: 13.29% (57)
- 318 ogre (74.1%)
- 72 orc (16.7%)
- 25 lizardfolk (5.8%)
- 6 troglodyte (1.3%)
- 5 minotaur (1.1%)
- 3 other (0.6%)
- 3 Districts
- 16 Businesses
- 19 Specialists
- 50 Residences
Lethall is known for the following resources:
- Primal peat bogs that are frequented by vampires. Ilvaranae Hawkchaser said one might find bags of platinum in a well.
- A creepy battle field inhabited by defenseless cormorants that are frequented by magic users. Hamdan Cogglegadget said somoeone said someone found bags of kitten mittens in a well.
- In times past, the constable of DeFuzsti lived in peace. Things were quiet, but one day Nbomd Bladedamn the minotaur took over the town. The constable tried to stop the minotaur, but failed miserably. Along came a bugbear named Nbot Ghosttshadow, who was a valiant knight. Nbot had a plan to trick the minotaur by using magic to banish it. When Nbot Ghosttshadow faced the minotaur, Nbot Ghosttshadow defeated Nbomd Bladedamn.
- Legends tell of Dit's Shoes, a legendary shoes with the capability to find any item. It was last seen years ago.
- Legends tell of Zat's Beans, a cursed beans with the power to speak for itself. It was never recovered.
Job Postings [-]
- Bored? Bounty for rats, dead or alive. Length of job expected to be short. Will pay in gold. Contact Gwaartava Banniarrow.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Aleleniyn Kennyrwing.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Reward is a secret. Contact Disril to learn more.
- sharpshooting contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. May include some hazards. Must be quick on your feet. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Kub Ironslay for further details.
- Want to earn some quick coin? whiskey tester wanted. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Jame Brownhews.
- Missing golden skill. We suspect grigs are the culprit. Reward available. Contact Ghrilak for further details.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather certain supplies due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will owe you a huge favor. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Jenkey Tinkerwink for further details.
- Gozlak is a female troglodyte who is known in that part of town as being a gifted alchemist. She appears outlandish.
- Arina Clawvidol is a male minotaur who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled shipwright. He appears patronizing.
- Ghagan Rockbranch is a female ogre who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned wine seller. She appears battle-ready.
- Fliaa Borocaller is a male minotaur who is known in that part of town as being a horribly skilled bookseller. He appears efficient.
- Ugan Oxclaw is a male ogre who is known in that part of town as being a horribly skilled physician. He appears xenophobic.
- Thatzok Mokcrusher The Gray is a male orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled coach driver. He appears intimidated.
- Khalzin se Khalal is a female lizardfolk who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled physician. She appears forbidding.
- Dibgorg Skullcracker is a male orc who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled messenger. He appears pacifistic.
- S'heral fe Ghezor is a female lizardfolk who is known in the city as being a gifted sage. She appears drunken.
- Jemli Entrastride, a gluttonous female minotaur. She is a commoner who is on a mission from the gods.
- Beruiki Kaziganthi, a battle-ready female minotaur. She is a bard who is seeing the city.
These establishments worthy of mention in Lethall:
- The Blabbering Paladin Shoppe [+]
- The Whirling Days Meat Handlers [+]
- The Greasy Grog Scabbards [+]
- The Crippled Frog Inc. [+]
- The Warm Cesspit Rugs [+]
- The Sleeping Axehandle Inc. [+]
- The Crossed Harpoon Inc. [+]
- The Blue Frog Scribe [+]
- The Drifting Hen House [+]