- Pop. Estimate: 621
- Children: 12.08% (75)
- Elderly: 24.48% (152)
- 541 half-elf (87.1%)
- 77 half-orc (12.3%)
- 3 other (0.4%)
- 1 Districts
- 29 Businesses
- 45 Specialists
- 80 Residences
Indna is known for the following resources:
- Paltry new vegetable patches that are hunted by travelers.
- Kitten glarings that are avoided by zombies. Xtot Damndamn said one might dig up a chest containing diamonds in a well.
- An old battle field inhabited by wild crows that are avoided by wenches.
- An old tower inhabited by carnivorous beavers that are feared by vampires. Dones Petrter said one might dig up piles of rubies in a well.
- Long, long ago, a witch roamed the region when the wind blows from the south and was drawn towards those that wronged others. Commoners say that the witch will offer you sweets, then banish you if you are cruel.
- Long, long ago, a witch lingered in the town on rainy days. People say that the witch will offer you sweets, then carry you away.
- A long time ago, the royals of San Defshall lived happily. Things were always nice, but one day an evil cyclops named Jop slayed a local hero. The royals tried to kill Jop, but were caught. Along came a dwarf named Ulorin Honorfinger, who was a sneaky thief. Ulorin had an idea to slay the cyclops by killing the cyclops while she slept. When Ulorin Honorfinger faced the cyclops, Ulorin Honorfinger banished Jop and rescued the hostages.
- Long ago, the constable of Fertop Mills lived in peace. Things were quiet, but one day Duap Oxbranch the dragon took over the town. The constable tried to kill Duap Oxbranch, but were caught. Along came a jolly deep dwarf named Grimbin Dwarfstream, who was a valiant knight. Grimbin had the thought to slay the dragon by killing the dragon while she slept. When Grimbin Dwarfstream faced the dragon, Grimbin Dwarfstream defeated Duap Oxbranch and was killed in the process.
- Long ago, a devil named Yeral haunted the fields once a year. Commoners say that if you caught him, you will be stricken deaf.
Job Postings [-]
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will owe you a huge favor. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Illvarlleu Swiftwhisper.
- Needed: imps-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Safety not guaranteed. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Porraz.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Gwatinne Winterspear.
- Bounty for stirge, dead or alive. Discretion required. Reward available. Contact Bea Wizzfiz.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome grigs required. Will reward you with valuable information. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Mickes Roseill.
- Help Needed: Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Reward is a secret. Contact Dan Braing.
- Required: I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Reward is a secret. Contact Cotton Wobbbun.
- Help Wanted: Want to earn some quick coin? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Bealin Rocketscope.
- Needed: A passing Fighter is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Reward available. Contact Borrun Lumberriver.
- Mickry Greenden is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a horribly skilled cheesemaker. She appears pacifistic.
- Faeelltars Auvreaglow is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a decent bowyer. He appears greedy.
- LeDanry Petrnson is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled glassmaker. She appears shifty.
- Donic Davley is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled smith. She appears guarded.
- Jam Broman is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled smith. She appears contrarian.
- Jo Burcroft is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a decent locksmith. She appears helpful.
- Jo Bragan is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled priest. She appears xenophobic.
- Jamic Daven is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a legendary beer seller. He appears loud.
- Micke Robertwood is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled priest. He appears fatalistic.
- Done Tramcroft is a male half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a decent locksmith. He appears easily offended.
- Irurz Legcracker The Strong is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre laborer. She appears thick.
- Sratg Skullcrusher, a lonely female half-orc. She is a rogue who is fleeing a bad family situation.
- Yordal Tigerknee, an attentive female deep dwarf. She is a commoner who is here to destroy a misconception.
- Ilhiatars Windhunter, an egotistical male half-elf. He is a commoner who is seeing the world.
- Mickey Greenstone, a treasure-obsessed male human. He is an aristocrat who is here to buy spices.
- Snorril Steelkeep, an impatient female deep dwarf. She is a commoner who is finding work as a skilled laborer.
- Cyrkillian Darkstride, an accusatory female minotaur. She is a sorcerer who is following rediscovered ancient lore.
These establishments worthy of mention in Indna:
- The Salty Priest Inc. [+]
- The Blabbering Wig Magic Shop [+]
- The Marbled Snake Inc. [+]
- The Wobblin' Tower Construction [+]
- The Wrong Frog Shrine [+]
- The Drunken Hole Jewelers [+]
- The Slumbering Hops Reference Center [+]
- The Raging Ivy Arena [+]
- The Wanton Dwarves Grave Diggers [+]
- The Last Baiter Hatters [+]
- The Desert Nomad Inc. [+]