- Pop. Estimate: 742
- Children: 27.49% (204)
- Elderly: 13.48% (100)
- 623 human (83.9%)
- 91 half-elf (12.2%)
- 16 halfling (2.1%)
- 12 other (1.6%)
- 4 Districts
- 33 Businesses
- 52 Specialists
- 97 Residences
Hamglade is known for the following resources:
- Pigment deposits that are visited frequently by unicorns.
- A creepy tower inhabited by vampire elephants that are avoided by locals.
- A creepy cave inhabited by wild bats that are hunted by children. Mabut Headbreaker said somoeone said someone found a chest containing diamonds in a nearby pit.
- Magic amber mines that are hunted by locals. Rumors tell of a chest containing emeralds hidden around somewhere.
- Some time ago, a Boogyman roamed the woods when the wind blows from the north. They say that the Boogyman will ask a favor of you, then sell you into slavery.
- Legends tell of Rap's Hat, a possessed hat with the ability to answer any question. It hasn't reappeared in years.
- In the olden days, a murderer named Tilzer frequented the region. Some say that if you confront him, you will never be seen again.
Job Postings [-]
- Bored? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Faldal Starcairn.
- Needed: Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will pay in gold. Contact Thanogh Necknor The Black.
- Help Wanted: Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Reward is a secret. Experienced professionals only. Contact Haataen Blackwind for more details.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Special attire required. Reward available. Contact Nip for more details.
- Bored? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Reward available. Contact Ghabel Oakroot to learn more.
- cheese tester wanted. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Rxomd Dreadslay if interested.
- Help Needed: Ans has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Reward available. Contact Danic Francwood to learn more.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather eye of newt due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will owe you a huge favor. No pay until task is completed successfully. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Contact Ilylananae Lighthelm.
- Wanted: Warrior seeks apprentice. Will pay in gold. Must submit to background check. Contact Tbbok Darkgloom.
- Haavarthil Rilynncloak is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a decent vintner. She appears melancholy.
- Daves Cororth is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled tilemaker. He appears thick.
- Don Danville is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent jailer. She appears jaded.
- Mick Harall is a female human who is known in the world as being a mocked bookseller. She appears guarded.
- Donic Chrisngton is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a mocked ropemaker. She appears scattered.
- Coine Lightningmaker is a male halfling who is known in that part of town as being a gifted soldier. He appears melancholy.
- Amane Curlytory is a female halfling who is known in the city as being a decent soldier. She appears gluttonous.
- Charigaen Freanihelm is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a mediocre haymerchant. She appears flirtatious.
- El Gamtory is a male halfling who is known in the city as being a gifted glovemaker. He appears smitten.
- Hilil Homebody is a female halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre butcher. She appears healthy.
- Jamic Antonson is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a renowned physician. He appears intimidated.
- Don Gilley, a fashion concious male human. He is a monk who is finding a long-lost distant relative.
- Daves Jamemell, a battle-ready male human. He is an aristocrat who is delivering a message to a thug.
- Delvarava Frostwhisper, an accusatory male half-elf. He is a commoner who is finding a missing artifact.
These establishments worthy of mention in Hamglade:
- The Severed Peacock Candle Maker [+]
- The Shining Cock Timber Mill [+]
- The Tired Octopus Supplies [+]
- The Honest Skull Druggist [+]
- The Dry Mug Shop [+]
- The Violet Swagger Kennels [+]
- The Purple Rooster Arena [+]
- The Wet Wagon Meat House [+]
- The Grizzly Darkroot Wharf [+]
- The Salty Beer Inc. [+]
- The Vulgar Elf Furs [+]