- Pop. Estimate: 604
- Children: 40.07% (242)
- Elderly: 4.47% (27)
- 517 human (85.5%)
- 74 half-elf (12.2%)
- 7 gnome (1.1%)
- 6 other (0.9%)
- 2 Districts
- 29 Businesses
- 45 Specialists
- 69 Residences
Eisenber is known for the following resources:
- Rock salt deposits that are avoided by townspeople. One might dig up a stash of penis sheathes hidden around somewhere.
- A magical mine inhabited by defenseless apes that are visited frequently by travelers. The locals speak of a chest containing monkey wrenches in a dungeon.
- Vampire chinchilla colonies that are visited frequently by gru. The locals speak of bags of gold in a tomb nearby.
- In times gone by, an old woman roamed the town during the summer solstice and was drawn towards murderers. Villagers say that the old woman will ask for your help, then imprison you.
Job Postings [-]
- lizards-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Ceekaro.
- Required: Looking for something new? Bounty for giant spiders, dead or alive. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Dobel Bearfang.
- Wanted: I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome derros required. Reward is a secret. Contact Guzgag Armcrusher for further details.
- Looking for work? I'm looking for rare cockatrices, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Dobel Rocksnout.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will reward you with valuable information. References required. Contact Abagin Slateear.
- Nhog Legripper has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Reward available. Contact Kot Rockshredder.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will reward you with valuable information. Must provide your own transportation. Contact Tulgles Fusecog.
- Bored? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Safety not guaranteed. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Davey Chagton.
- woodcutting contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Must be clean. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Wrater.
- Dave Wilstone is a male human who is known in the city as being a decent leatherworker. He appears authoritarian.
- Ai Gyrowink is a male gnome who is known in the city as being a gifted teamster. He appears mopey.
- Daves Peterford is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a skilled spicemerchant. She appears outlandish.
- Arnwan Electroblast is a male gnome who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled furrier. He appears mopey.
- Jame Whiteerley is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent porter. She appears nihilistic.
- Bon Tiddlybolt is a male gnome who is known in the world as being a renowned grocer. He appears exhausted.
- Joes Whiteham is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent messenger. He appears attentive.
- Cot Fusefiz is a male gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled teacher. He appears intimidated.
- Dan Greenerley is a female human who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled shoemaker. She appears authoritarian.
- Joe Martiing is an androgynous half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a horribly skilled illuminator. It appears gosipy.
- Delellanae Norrerisen is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled artist. He appears intimidating.
- Shobgzog Bonenor, a treasure-obsessed male orc. He is a bard who is here to buy slaves.
- Shaman Groz Armbreaker, a deluded female orc. She is a bard who is delivering a message to a peasant.
- Zamm Bonecracker, a helpful male orc. He is a commoner who is fleeing a natural disaster.
- Chief Dritgosh Headcrusher, an exhausted female half-orc. She is an expert who is doing something amazing.
- Prar'k'morn, a worrying male mindflayer. He is a commoner who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
These establishments worthy of mention in Eisenber:
- The Gutted Bill Harnesses [+]
- The Noisy Three Inc. [+]
- The Tattered Grog Temple [+]
- The Happy Pipe Millers [+]
- The Tipsy Snake Supplies [+]
- The Frozen Boar Temple [+]
- The Wanton Dead Grave Diggers [+]
- The Fermented Bill Inc. [+]
- The Gutted Crate Leather Goods [+]
- The Drinking Virgin House [+]
- The Strangled Lion General Merchandise [+]