- Pop. Estimate: 444
- Children: 18.69% (83)
- Elderly: 19.59% (87)
- 291 troglodyte (65.5%)
- 104 ogre (23.4%)
- 26 hobgoblin (5.8%)
- 21 mindflayer (4.7%)
- 2 other (0.4%)
- 4 Districts
- 15 Businesses
- 18 Specialists
- 57 Residences
Galespost is known for the following resources:
- Peat bogs that are visited frequently by children. Abamir Steelbrooch said rumors tell of a stash of monkey wrenches in a dungeon.
- A creepy gazebo inhabited by poisonous apes that are frequented by locals.
- Plentiful cobra quivers that are avoided by gru. James Bratone said the locals speak of a stash of saphires in a tomb nearby.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, a monster named Fluril frequented the region and was drawn towards murderers. People say that if you face him, you will be killed.
- Once upon a time, a devil named Prarth lingered in the swamps before dawn. Folks say that if you touch her, you will die within 24 hours.
- Years ago, the constable of Lewisburg thrived. Things were good, but one day an evil serial killer named Gkutomn Ghosttgloom destroyed a nearby village. The constable tried to stop the serial killer, but were caught. Along came a half-orc named Jamey Shengton, who was a sneaky thief. Jamey had the thought to slay the serial killer by killing the serial killer while she slept. When Jamey Shengton faced the serial killer, Jamey Shengton tricked Gkutomn Ghosttgloom and was killed in the process.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, the royals of LeDownrun lived happily. Things were quiet, but one day Yot the devil kidnapped a princess. The royals tried to kill Yot, but were caught. Along came Xuun Dreadgloom the hobgoblin, who was a skilled storyteller. Xuun had a plan to trick the devil by killing the devil while he slept. When Xuun Dreadgloom faced the devil, Xuun Dreadgloom banished Yot and was killed in the process.
Job Postings [-]
- Wanted: Hearty souls needed to recover stolen peg leg. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Blozgog Mokkiller if intrigued.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Reward available. Contact S'herzor heh Ghessen for more details.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather medical supplies due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Danic Diles.
- Help Needed: grog tester wanted. Accidental Death insurance required. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Gosh Oxmane for further details.
- Looking for something new? Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Goduk Oxsnout.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Reward available. Contact Aiita Thermoscope.
- Needed: Looking for something new? I'm looking for rare homuncului, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Serbard Slowbody for further details.
- Guap Eaglebranch is a female ogre who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled chickenbutcher. She appears gluttonous.
- Wouthul is a female mindflayer who is known in the region as being a renowned engineer. She appears jolly.
- En'toor is a female mindflayer who is known in the neighborhood as being a legendary porter. She appears prejudiced.
- Kun Bigwiser is a male hobgoblin who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled pursemaker. He appears egotistical.
- Surplak is a male troglodyte who is known in the city as being a mediocre woodseller. He appears loud.
- Klonrall is a male mindflayer who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled outfitter. He appears sick.
- Pok Oaksnout is a female ogre who is known in that part of town as being a decent laborer. She appears jolly.
- Pors is a female troglodyte who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted carpenter. She appears resentful.
- Harth is a female mindflayer who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled trader. She appears guilty.
- Gorgar Steelslasher, a xenophobic male deep dwarf. He is a rogue who is finding work as a mercenary.
- Ceeraz, an efficient female troglodyte. She is an expert who is seeking thrills and adventure.
These establishments worthy of mention in Galespost:
- The Drifting Cock House [+]
- The Wooden Monk Lodge [+]
- The Drifting Song House [+]
- The Playful Rose Hostel [+]
- The Lonely Dragon Inc. [+]
- The Stinking Rooster Sculptures [+]
- The Salty Badger Timberyard [+]
- The Sloppy Skull Cloth [+]
- The Musty Dungeon Gloves [+]