- Pop. Estimate: 1,646
- Children: 36.21% (596)
- Elderly: 7.23% (119)
- 1,281 half-dwarf (77.8%)
- 208 half-orc (12.6%)
- 122 half-elf (7.4%)
- 18 other (1%)
- 17 gnome (1%)
- 4 Districts
- 78 Businesses
- 190 Specialists
- 205 Residences
Durinhead Park is known for the following resources:
- A blessed cave inhabited by wild caterpillars that are avoided by kittens. Mickry Benton said one might dig up bags of copper in a tomb nearby.
- New pigment deposits that are avoided by vampires. Vess'k'morn said rumors tell of piles of silver in a nearby pit.
- Magic timber plantations that are feared by travelers. Yeral fe S'heral said rumors tell of bags of rubies buried near there.
- Plentiful palm oil trees that are avoided by travelers. One might dig up a chest containing kitten mittens in a dungeon.
- In the days of yore, the constable of East Ackdine lived in harmony. Things were always nice, but one day Rrarogh Neckcrusher the minotaur kidnapped a princess. The constable tried to stop the minotaur, but didn't get close. Along came a hero named Snorbul Crunchcairn, who was a skilled storyteller. Snorbul had a plan to trick the minotaur by causing a distraction while others struck. When Snorbul Crunchcairn faced the minotaur, Snorbul Crunchcairn defeated Rrarogh Neckcrusher and was killed in the process.
- Long, long ago, a dragon named Rap lingered in the woods during a red moon and was drawn towards those that wronged others. Folks say that if you confront him, you will die within 24 hours.
Job Postings [-]
- Wanted: Bored? I'm looking for rare beaky brain monsters, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Reward available. References required. Contact Abbuh Bonecracker to learn more.
- I have mephits in my basement, plz halp! Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Falbul Granitefinger.
- A passing Ranger is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Reward available. Contact Srad Headkiller.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Will pay in gold. Contact Balag Wheelmace for further details.
- Bored? Seeking inter-planar messenger. Safety not guaranteed. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Grunbor Greaseyhill for more details.
- Wanted: Looking for something new? Someone stole my ring of wishes. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will pay in gold. Contact Dan Antonord.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Seeking inter-planar messenger. Serious inquiries only. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Mor Bigmurder for further details.
- Help Wanted: Looking for work? Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Opportunity to earn a title. May include some hazards. Contact Yeral teh Ghessen.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Must be a quick learner. Contact Illlentel Summereye.
- Need a change of pace? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen golden skill. May include some hazards. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Khalal fe Khalzor if intrigued.
- Help! Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Mordal Oattracker.
- Need a change of pace? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Surpzer to learn more.
- Ozgut Skullsnapper is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a decent roofer. She appears gosipy.
- Hew Fusefuel is a male gnome who is known in the city as being a decent mercenary. He appears forgetful.
- Don Stanne is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a horribly skilled bookseller. She appears pacifistic.
- Barag Rusthammer is a male half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted undertaker. He appears authoritarian.
- Tomlin Electrofuel is a female gnome who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled cobbler. She appears grieving.
- Jamic Andrwood is a male half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a skilled cooper. He appears gambling.
- Don Blackville is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled butcher. She appears flirtatious.
- Dones Davidman is a male half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a mocked alchemist. He appears egotistical.
- Davic Tramtt is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a decent chandler. She appears pacifistic.
- Ugbig Headsnapper is a male half-orc who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled harness maker. He appears treasure-obsessed.
- Danic Antonell is a female half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled roofer. She appears battle-ready.
- Micke Goodsone is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a mediocre potter. He appears loud.
- Danry Francard is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a decent copyist. He appears intimidating.
- Jo Casson is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a mediocre shoemaker. She appears gluttonous.
- Alavarlleu Farglider is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled salter. He appears cowed.
- Ceekaro, a quiet female oddball. She is an adept who is finding work as a spy.
- Jat, a patronizing female kobold. She is a druid who is finding work as a spy.
- Anzer, a grieving female troglodyte. She is a druid who is traveling the world as a missionary.
- Jaknorgath Stonethorn, an authoritarian female minotaur. She is a cleric who is finding a missing artifact.
- Trell'toor, an attentive male mindflayer. He is an expert who is fleeing the law.
- Kiduk Oxroot, a loud female ogre. She is a wizard who is finding a missing sibling.
- Iggurg Headcrusher, an easily offended female bugbear. She is a fighter who is doing something questionable.
- Khalssen heh S'herzin, a resentful female lizardfolk. She is an expert who is delivering a message to a ruler.
- Tilka, a scattered female troglodyte. She is a fighter who is here to destroy an artifact.
- Vessril, a conspirational female mindflayer. She is a sorcerer who is finding a long-lost parent.
- Dartiyn Swifthand, an idealistic female drow. She is a fighter who is finding a long-lost sibling.
These establishments worthy of mention in Durinhead Park:
- The Fumbling Hatchet Fine Books [+]
- The Knotted Bag Inc. [+]
- The Great Darkroot Sheath Store [+]
- The Wobbling Whisper Roofing [+]
- The Sleeping Priest Inc. [+]
- The Fermented Greyhound Shop [+]
- The Rampaging Road Amory [+]
- The Robber Fig Inc. [+]
- The Dreaming Hall Clinic [+]
- The Beefy Peacock Shoppe [+]
- The Pink Swagger Wine Shoppe [+]
- The Belching Swagger Shoppe [+]
- The Violent Halflings Inc. [+]
- The Singing Cavern Dry Dock [+]
- The Seven Darkroot Candle Maker [+]