- Pop. Estimate: 3,328
- Children: 18.03% (600)
- Elderly: 20.22% (673)
- 2,137 half-dwarf (64.2%)
- 723 half-elf (21.7%)
- 407 half-orc (12.2%)
- 61 other (1.8%)
- 3 Districts
- 119 Businesses
- 460 Specialists
- 407 Residences
Libron Springs is known for the following resources:
- A cursed mine inhabited by vampire kangaroos that are visited frequently by unicorns. Mickry Chrishews said one might find bags of silver in a dungeon.
- Abundant creepy berry fields that are hunted by zombies. Granurz Armbreaker said rumors tell of bags of gold in a tomb nearby.
- A cursed shrine inhabited by dangerous clams that are feared by locals. Delomnus Strongthorn said somoeone said someone found a stash of kitten mittens in a tomb nearby.
- A creepy cave inhabited by tame woodpeckers that are frequented by travelers. Zoten Dreadslay said the locals speak of piles of small lyres buried near there.
- In olden times, the townsfolk of Old Carsontow lived happily. Things were quiet, but one day S'hoorzin teh S'herzor the wizard destroyed a nearby village. The townsfolk tried to kill S'hoorzin teh S'herzor, but failed miserably. Along came a cowed half-dwarf named Daves Francer, who was an expert bowman. Daves had the thought to slay the wizard by killing the wizard while she slept. When Daves Francer faced the wizard, Daves Francer defeated S'hoorzin teh S'herzor.
- Once upon a time, the royals of Kimrun Ridge thrived. Things were quiet, but one day a demon named Woupair took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The royals tried to kill Woupair, but didn't get close. Along came a forgetful half-elf named Ilyarttel Keendawn, who was a sneaky thief. Ilyarttel had the thought to slay the demon by killing the demon while she slept. When Ilyarttel Keendawn faced the demon, Ilyarttel Keendawn banished Woupair.
- Legends tell of Tavula's Cauldron, a special cauldron with the capability to make someone speak the truth. It was never recovered.
- Years ago, the constable of Coonains lived happily. Things were always nice, but one day Taz the minotaur destroyed a nearby village. The constable tried to kill Taz, but were caught. Along came Xtemt Darkdoom the goblin, who was an expert bowman. Xtemt had an idea to slay the minotaur by killing the minotaur while she slept. When Xtemt Darkdoom faced the minotaur, Xtemt Darkdoom killed the minotaur.
Job Postings [-]
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Otg Skullsnapper.
- Missing shovel. We suspect feral cats are the culprit. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Xtok Nightkill.
- Want to earn some quick coin? A passing Fighter is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Vothlak.
- Bored? Gardor Greenmolder has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Must not smell. Reward is a secret. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Dave Giacoling for more details.
- Need a change of pace? A passing Bard is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Grumnir Stoneneck for more details.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Must be quick on your feet. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Don Southes.
- Required: Need a change of pace? Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Tean.
- Rboten Nightcutter has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Aigles Wizzsprocket if interested.
- Help! I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will pay in gold. Contact Mugb Bonecracker.
- Looking for something new? darkmantles-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Throag Shinyvein.
- Fighter seeks apprentice. Reward available. Contact Blummarz Armcrusher.
- Needed: Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Glan Necksnapper.
- Dones Clayell is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a decent scribe. He appears territorial.
- Jo Berett is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled maidservant. He appears intimidating.
- Davic Petrore is a female half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a decent handyman. She appears efficient.
- Dane Burster is a male half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a horribly skilled bleacher. He appears idealistic.
- Oglag Mokbreaker is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a decent apothecary. He appears helpful.
- Mickes Berhouse is a female half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled vintner. She appears sick.
- Blabdok Mokbreaker is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled watercarrier. She appears homesick.
- Drimm Armripper is a male half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled lawyer. He appears resentful.
- Barrim Brightdoor is a female half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a renowned librarian. She appears conspirational.
- Rutgugh Bonesnapper is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a decent bookbinder. He appears spiteful.
- Mickey Dilton is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a decent salter. He appears resentful.
- Danes Fergton is a female half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre herbalist. She appears cowed.
- James Bernaett is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a gifted undertaker. She appears fashion concious.
- Don Corfield is a female half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a gifted cobbler. She appears pacifistic.
- Thoggag Headcrusher is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a decent illuminator. He appears fashion concious.
- Drasug Headripper, a beligerent male half-orc. He is a commoner who is delivering a message to a merchant.
- Jo Greenerton, a nervous male half-dwarf. He is a commoner who is here to destroy an artifact.
- Don Bringham, a chatty female half-elf. She is a cleric who is seeing the city.
- Pergrin Roadburrow, a helpful female halfling. She is a commoner who is here to destroy an artifact.
- Dragl Headbreaker, an authoritarian female half-orc. She is a fighter who is cleaning out a monster infestation.
- Skabor Graygoblet, a clumsy male dwarf. He is a commoner who is delivering a message to a thug.
- Snordor Doughshield, an easily offended male dwarf. He is a sorcerer who is traveling the world as a missionary.
These establishments worthy of mention in Libron Springs:
- The Slippery Bag Fabrics [+]
- The Wistful Rouge Shop [+]
- The Murdered Cat Inc. [+]
- The Grizzly Priest Inc. [+]
- The Lazy Bull Shop [+]
- The Stinking Axe Sculptures [+]
- The Nomadic Rooster Inc. [+]
- The Cardinal Rock Farmers Market [+]
- The Hilltop Monkey Star Gazers [+]
- The Prancing Bill Our Motto Is the Buckle Stops Here [+]
- The Bottomless Troll Leatherworks [+]
- The Greasy Wolfhound Inc. [+]
- The Crossed Peacock Inc. [+]
- The Merry Baiter Beer Garden [+]
- The Shining Giant Saw Mill [+]