- Pop. Estimate: 9,499
- Children: 11.39% (1,082)
- Elderly: 24.99% (2,374)
- 3,439 lycanthrope (36.2%)
- 2,385 elf (25.1%)
- 1,622 other (17%)
- 1,264 minotaur (13.3%)
- 485 troglodyte (5.1%)
- 190 human (2%)
- 114 kobold (1.2%)
- 8 Districts
- 204 Businesses
- 1,402 Specialists
- 1,223 Residences
Diagcreek is known for the following resources:
- Rich chinchilla colonies that are visited frequently by unicorns. Gororin Dragonbelly said one might find a chest containing monkey wrenches in a well.
- Carnivorous caterpillar nests that are frequented by gru.
- Cocoa bean fields that are avoided by unicorns. Zhururz Backbreaker said somoeone said someone found bags of emeralds buried near there.
- Paltry ape troops that are feared by magic users. Somoeone said someone found a stash of emeralds hidden around somewhere.
- An ancient fort inhabited by carnivorous clams that are hunted by magic users. Delrigaen Cyredrunner said one might dig up a chest containing rubies in a dungeon.
- Abundant ancient bamboo patches that are feared by gru. Fliaius Borocloud said rumors tell of bags of small lyres in a nearby pit.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, the townsfolk of Hawbova thrived. Things were quiet, but one day an evil dragon named Surpra slayed a local hero. The townsfolk tried to stop the dragon, but failed miserably. Along came S'herssen heh Yeral the lizardfolk, who was a valiant knight. S'herssen had the thought to slay the dragon by causing a distraction while others struck. When S'herssen heh Yeral faced the dragon, S'herssen heh Yeral banished Surpra and was killed in the process.
- Legends tell of Tomnk's Mirror, a magical mirror with the capability to find any item. It was stolen from a locked vault.
- Long, long ago, an old man lingered in the countryside and was drawn towards those that have killed innocents. They say that the old man will offer you sweets, then turn you into a mouse.
- Legends tell of Zimm's Lasso, a unique lasso with the ability to disappear on its own. It mysteriously disappeared.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, a wizard named Harth wandered the swamps. Some say that if you face her, you will be stricken blind.
Job Postings [-]
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Serious inquiries only. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Tmexn Greatmaw.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen relic. Will reward you with valuable information. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Masre if interested.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather certain herbs due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will pay in gold. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Tmezn Metalrender for further details.
- I have cockatrices in my basement, plz halp! Will pay in gold. Contact Bromn Dreaddamn.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact S'herzor teh Ghezor for further details.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather rare lichen due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Reward available. Contact Joes Andrgan.
- Required: I have bats in my basement, plz halp! Reward available. Contact Mickey Southgan to learn more.
- Need a change of pace? Require an instructor learned in local lore to tutor my child. No pay until task is completed successfully. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Dok Bearroot.
- Help Needed: Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Reward available. Must provide your own transportation. Contact Ghak Eagletooth for further details.
- Bounty for bats, dead or alive. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact S'herzin se Yerssen.
- Someone stole my ring of wishes. Find the louse, dead or alive. Reward available. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Donic Peterngham.
- Wanted: Someone stole my magic candle. Find the louse, dead or alive. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Jo Wilne for more information.
- Required: Looking for something new? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Reward is a secret. Contact Dromir Roartower.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Reward is a priceless heirloom. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Alalenava Evenshine.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Bonrette Electrobun.
- Needed: Hearty souls needed to recover stolen tiara. Reward is a secret. Contact Meb Giantdamn.
- I have rabbits in my basement, plz halp! Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Xtoten Irondamn.
- DeDonic Bragton is a male human who is known in the city as being a skilled painter. He appears accusatory.
- Don Gilhouse is a male human who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled plasterer. He appears thick.
- Done Davidgton is a female lycanthrope who is known in the world as being a decent professor. She appears prejudiced.
- Git is a male kobold who is known in the city as being a renowned porter. He appears flirtatious.
- Jamic Staidge is an androgynous human who is known in the world as being a legendary alchemist. It appears thick.
- Magaia Earthmist is a female minotaur who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent potter. She appears chatty.
- Yot is a female kobold who is known in the city as being a decent bucklemaker. She appears fashion concious.
- Mickes Rosenville is a male human who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled sage. He appears skeptical.
- Dav Stangham is a male lycanthrope who is known in the city as being a mediocre woodcarver. He appears beligerent.
- Yip is a male kobold who is known in the world as being a skilled spicemerchant. He appears deluded.
- Surpzer is a male troglodyte who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent cutler. He appears deluded.
- Cairo Icegath is a female minotaur who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled entertainer. She appears nervous.
- Jot is a male kobold who is known in that part of town as being a horribly skilled glovemaker. He appears contrarian.
- Surps is a female troglodyte who is known in the region as being a decent locksmith. She appears jolly.
- Daney Peterwell is a female lycanthrope who is known in that part of town as being a renowned artist. She appears gluttonous.
- Vothraz is a female troglodyte who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled wagoneer. She appears gosipy.
- DeDanes Stanne is a female lycanthrope who is known in that part of town as being a gifted copyist. She appears violent.
- Davry Carer is a female human who is known in the city as being a skilled official. She appears treasure-obsessed.
- Dan Mates is a female lycanthrope who is known in that part of town as being a decent tanner. She appears accusatory.
- Joey Davord is a male lycanthrope who is known in that part of town as being a decent vintner. He appears unreliable.
- Ang is a female troglodyte who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled handyman. She appears greedy.
- Micke Goodll, an efficient male human. He is a sorcerer who is on a mission from the gods.
- Joes Davidgton, an outlandish female lycanthrope. She is a druid who is seeking healing for a crippling injury.
- Xtus Metaldoom, a patronizing male goblin. He is a commoner who is here to secretly assassinate a merchant.
- Yororin Feastmansion, a nervous female dwarf. She is a sorcerer who is finding a long-lost friend.
- Nat, a homesick female kobold. She is a commoner who is doing something amazing.
- Got, a cowed male kobold. He is an adept who is fleeing the law.
- Eltinne Jadesight, a healthy male elf. He is a monk who is traveling with an important person.
- Ghakuh Skullripper The Brave, a homesick male half-orc. He is a fighter who is here to destroy a rumor.
- Nop, a boastful male kobold. He is a commoner who is delivering a message to a peasant.
- Durdor Lightbaker, a helpful female dwarf. She is a cleric who is here to secretly assassinate a scholar.
- Thororin Leadship, a prejudiced male half-dwarf. He is an adept who is seeing the world.
- Dan Fransford, an accusatory female lycanthrope. She is a wizard who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
- Jory Goodland, a patriotic female lycanthrope. She is an expert who is seeing the world.
- Zroddog Legbreaker The Black, a beligerent male bugbear. He is a cleric who is traveling the world as a beggar.
- Xruk Rantbasher, an apologetic male bugbear. He is a commoner who is traveling with a diplomat.
- Pritra, a pious female mindflayer. She is a commoner who is finding work as a merchant.
These establishments worthy of mention in Diagcreek:
- The Dirty Hammer City Guard [+]
- The Stinky Toad House of Colors [+]
- The Dreaming Lion Clinic [+]
- The Shallow Pig Lumber Mill [+]
- The Fermented Horse Inc. [+]
- The Flying Flask Inc. [+]
- The Grumbling Crow Inc. [+]
- The Burly Jade Package Delivery [+]
- The Playful Demon Our Motto Is the Buckle Stops Here [+]
- The Dreaming Cat Healers [+]
- The Shining Wagon Book Smith [+]
- The Lost Knife Word Smiths [+]
- The Hanging Nomad Mill [+]
- The Wobbling Thug Construction [+]
- The Oiled Dwarves Purse Shop [+]
- The Mad Thunderbird Word Smiths [+]
- The Blue Frog Shop [+]
- The Whistling Toad Inc. [+]
- The Naughty Fig Glove Makers [+]
- The Dew Pony Force [+]
- The Splintered Silver Healers [+]