- Pop. Estimate: 633
- Children: 38.55% (244)
- Elderly: 5.37% (34)
- 538 human (84.9%)
- 48 half-dwarf (7.5%)
- 13 halfling (2%)
- 11 other (1.7%)
- 9 dwarf (1.4%)
- 7 half-orc (1.1%)
- 7 half-elf (1.1%)
- 5 Districts
- 29 Businesses
- 45 Specialists
- 82 Residences
Earlyny Springs is known for the following resources:
- Bamboo stands that are avoided by travelers. Rumors tell of bags of copper in a nearby pit.
- Coffee fields that are visited frequently by witches.
- An ancient tower inhabited by dangerous kittens that are avoided by children.
- Abundant rock salt deposits that are hunted by magic users. Ghriraz said somoeone said someone found a stash of kitten mittens in a tomb nearby.
- Many years ago, the townsfolk of Silverpar lived in harmony. Things were good, but one day a cyclops named Gozs slayed a local hero. The townsfolk tried to kill Gozs, but didn't get close. Along came a hero named Adagin Bloodvein, who was an expert bowman. Adagin had the thought to slay the cyclops by causing a distraction while others struck. When Adagin Bloodvein faced the cyclops, Adagin Bloodvein defeated Gozs.
Job Postings [-]
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. No previous experience required. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Paz.
- Require an instructor learned in self defense to tutor my child. Reward available. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact James Jacksone.
- Need a change of pace? I'm looking for rare darkmantles, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Dav Burorth.
- A passing Ranger is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Chaarttel Bannifire.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will owe you a huge favor. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Darhiainne Stillfire.
- Missing gemstone. We suspect grigs are the culprit. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Alatthil Jadewaker if intrigued.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will reward you with a land deed. Experienced professionals only. Contact Gilvin Tiddlygadget.
- Help Needed: I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome lizards required. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Rhuzgor Headcrusher The Gray to learn more.
- toads-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Adalita Electrofuel if intrigued.
- Skabin Bittermug is a male dwarf who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled cartwright. He appears self-obsessed.
- Adavaranae Bladecaller is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled wine seller. He appears self-obsessed.
- Joes Brownerson is a male half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a gifted glovemaker. He appears healthy.
- Don Whitster is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a mocked deputy. She appears egotistical.
- Mordin Starcavern is a male half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre copyist. He appears pious.
- Donic Harore is a male human who is known in the city as being a renowned doctor. He appears jesterly.
- Ulrun Oilbread is a male half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a renowned bather. He appears mopey.
- Jamey Brownewicz is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a mocked professor. She appears pious.
- Jo Robertord is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent librarian. She appears boastful.
- Elgoldda Quetgather is a female halfling who is known in that part of town as being a decent butcher. She appears self-obsessed.
- Donic Staick is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a mocked locksmith. She appears efficient.
- S'herzin teh Yerzor, a nihilistic female lizardfolk. She is a wizard who is finding a missing sibling.
- Xrods Rantdeath, an attentive female hobgoblin. She is an expert who is following rediscovered ancient lore.
- Fillanthil Shadechaser, a self-obsessed female elf. She is a druid who is traveling with an acting troupe.
- Perest Lagrantalon, a healthy male minotaur. He is an adept who is following rumors of riches.
- Duduk Oxbranch, an embittered male ogre. He is a cleric who is traveling the world as a trader.
- Gader Dombash, a gosipy male minotaur. He is a commoner who is here to destroy a rumor.
These establishments worthy of mention in Earlyny Springs:
- The Thirsty Hammer Temple [+]
- The Laughing Dead Hats Shop [+]
- The Lazy Bull Cart Repairs [+]
- The Glaring Kettles Inc. [+]
- The Fermented Flask Inc. [+]
- The Wandering Bunk Furs [+]
- The Mended Dwarf Coop Hoop [+]
- The Fiery Widowers Shop [+]
- The Lazy Hall Cart Repairs [+]
- The Fawning Thug Inc. [+]
- The Hungry Beer House of Law [+]