- Pop. Estimate: 1,233
- Children: 32.68% (403)
- Elderly: 9.73% (120)
- 1,167 half-elf (94.6%)
- 19 halfling (1.5%)
- 17 gnome (1.3%)
- 17 other (1.3%)
- 13 elf (1%)
- 3 Districts
- 67 Businesses
- 136 Specialists
- 126 Residences
Burtpar is known for the following resources:
- Coconut plantations that are frequented by townspeople. Tudeb Oozefury said the locals speak of a chest containing gold in a nearby pit.
- Vast old timber plantations that are hunted by travelers. One might find piles of gold in a dungeon.
- Berry fields that are hunted by magic users.
- Once upon a time, a lich named Khalzor frequented the countryside when the moon is new. People say that if you caught her, you will be stricken deaf.
- Years ago, a devil named Waerrl haunted the field when the moon is new. They say that if you caught her, you will never be seen again.
Job Postings [-]
- Help Needed: I'm looking for rare imps, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward is a secret. Guild membership required. Contact Jo Benore.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather medical supplies due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Serious inquiries only. No pay until task is completed successfully. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Anraz.
- Someone stole my relic. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Illeniyn Feathersong if intrigued.
- Looking for work? Bounty for carniverous butterflies, dead or alive. Safety not guaranteed. No previous experience required. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Belartai Whiterisen.
- Need a change of pace? I have derros in my basement, plz halp! Will reward you with a land deed. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Davic MacBartoin.
- Help! Bounty for quazits, dead or alive. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Contact Barkon Coralmead for further details.
- Wanted: Someone stole my ring of wishes. Find the louse, dead or alive. Mild danger may be involved. Will pay in gold. Contact Goi'ith for further details.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Joes Bernaford.
- Needed: Looking for something new? Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will reward you with a land deed. No pay until task is completed successfully. Must not smell. Contact Gobel Oxsnout.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Must be clean. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Blagg Headkiller if intrigued.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Opportunity to earn a title. Discretion required. Contact Danry Brownling for more information.
- Erartai Floralshade is a female elf who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled astrologer. She appears unreliable.
- Tornk Tinkergadget is a female gnome who is known in the city as being a decent apothecary. She appears shifty.
- Amailne Farhand is a female halfling who is known in that part of town as being a mocked mercer. She appears pacifistic.
- Illantel Evenwaker is a male elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled carpenter. He appears nosy.
- Faevartars Goldendawn is a female elf who is known in that part of town as being a decent potter. She appears shifty.
- Delhiassa Softdawn is a female elf who is known in the city as being a gifted copyist. She appears scattered.
- Dav Marstone is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a legendary ship captain. He appears intimidated.
- Elanallleu Orleshine is a male elf who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled carpenter. He appears insecure.
- Gaeelliyn Orlesky is a male elf who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled messenger. He appears intimidating.
- Daney MacBriand is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mocked rugmaker. She appears fashion concious.
- Serbornda Montataunt is a male halfling who is known in that part of town as being a horribly skilled chandler. He appears xenophobic.
- Don Antonore is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned watercarrier. He appears accusatory.
- Wizby Greasesprocket is a female gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned woodseller. She appears conspirational.
- Filnalthil Starbough is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a decent brewer. He appears beligerent.
- Ghrika, a shifty female troglodyte. She is a cleric who is delivering a message to a merchant.
- Trellm, an efficient female mindflayer. She is a commoner who is finding a missing map.
- Ubel Rocktooth, a vengeful male ogre. He is an expert who is on a mission for diplomacy.
- Artha Rivermist, a fashion concious female minotaur. She is an expert who is here to secretly assassinate a merchant.
- Skaond Broadbreeches, a forbidding male dwarf. He is a monk who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
- Nonush Skullripper, a worrying female bugbear. She is a fighter who is traveling the world as a beggar.
- Arbul Orangebridge, a trusting male dwarf. He is a fighter who is finding a missing map.
These establishments worthy of mention in Burtpar:
- The Golden Pipe Inc. [+]
- The White Swagger Inc. [+]
- The Hanging Halfling Mill [+]
- The Screaming Beauty Timberyard [+]
- The Victorious Mug Builders [+]
- The Rusty Ivy Inc. [+]
- The Belching Rouge Shoppe [+]
- The Playful Iron Our Motto Is the Buckle Stops Here [+]
- The Lecherous Well Blowers [+]
- The Last Pipe Hats Shop [+]
- The Perfumed Virgin Vinters [+]
- The Elegant Troll Vault [+]
- The Broken Tree Leatherworks [+]
- The Squalid Hearthstone Shoes [+]