- Pop. Estimate: 2,961
- Children: 36.95% (1,094)
- Elderly: 6.72% (199)
- 1,380 half-dwarf (46.6%)
- 442 dwarf (14.9%)
- 418 gnome (14.1%)
- 418 half-elf (14.1%)
- 231 elf (7.8%)
- 39 halfling (1.3%)
- 33 other (1.1%)
- 4 Districts
- 112 Businesses
- 390 Specialists
- 380 Residences
Burlbar is known for the following resources:
- A haunted fort inhabited by carnivorous kangaroos that are avoided by zombies.
- A blessed fort inhabited by defenseless crows that are avoided by locals. Xrun Rockkill said the locals speak of piles of monkey wrenches buried near there.
- Dangerous bee hives that are hunted by townspeople.
- Substantial magic rock salt deposits that are avoided by locals. Gillas Orstride said one might find a stash of emeralds in a well.
- A new shrine inhabited by carnivorous apes that are feared by witches.
- Legends tell of Bargan's Deck of cards, a possessed deck of cards with the power to make people cry. It has been lost for ages.
- Some time ago, a Boogyman frequented the countryside on gloomy days and was drawn towards misbehaving children. Villagers say that the Boogyman will offer you sweets, then carry you away.
Job Postings [-]
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Guild membership required. Contact Jamic Gilter.
- Missing lucky stone. We suspect brain moles are the culprit. Reward available. Must submit to background check. Contact Khogbut Mokbreaker.
- Someone stole my key. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Pernell Healthywill.
- Illlaniyn Silverglider has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. May include some hazards. Accidental Death insurance required. Will pay in gold. Contact Davry Martiwell.
- Wanted: I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Borond Icefist.
- gator wrasslin' contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Mild danger may be involved. Will pay in gold. Contact Faelaniyn Featherwind.
- Help Needed: Need a change of pace? I'm looking for rare bats, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will owe you a huge favor. May include some hazards. Must be quick on your feet. Contact Yerssen teh Khalssen.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Discretion required. Will pay in gold. Contact Balkon Lightningguard.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Abanalanae Auvreaheart for more details.
- Someone stole my statue. Find the louse, dead or alive. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Blugbok Legcrusher to learn more.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome squirrels required. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Jame VanGoodtt.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome giant spiders required. Opportunity to earn a title. Mild danger may be involved. References required. Contact Ser Montamidge if interested.
- Barbin Strongcrown is a female half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled doctor. She appears prejudiced.
- Gordor Armorstone is a female dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre carpenter. She appears guarded.
- Durnir Iceshield is a male dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a legendary scabbardmaker. He appears sick.
- Ham Fusegauge is a male gnome who is known in the city as being a mocked chickenbutcher. He appears patronizing.
- Skakon Rubytunnel is a female dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned pastrycook. She appears nosy.
- Drogin Brightbridge is a male dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent shipwright. He appears conspirational.
- Elalanssa Dirthgleam is a female elf who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled baker. She appears guarded.
- Gab Fusegadget is a male gnome who is known in the world as being a renowned woodworker. He appears loud.
- Don Daviderley is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mocked potter. She appears clumsy.
- Abariglleu Duskingrose is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre bookbinder. He appears forgetful.
- Jamry Berand is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled bookbinder. He appears healthy.
- Don Bernaford is a male half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre collier. He appears idealistic.
- Gilby Tiddlytonk is a male gnome who is known in the world as being a decent tailor. He appears chatty.
- Brodal Coralmine is a female dwarf who is known in the city as being a decent chandler. She appears boastful.
- Tomlita Cobblecog is a female gnome who is known in the region as being a decent trader. She appears resentful.
- Mick Trames, an unreliable female human. She is a rogue who is finding a missing criminal.
- Kia Wizzbolt, a guilty male gnome. He is a commoner who is following rumors of riches.
- Bordor Silverfoot, a drunken female half-dwarf. She is an expert who is doing something nefarious.
- Halriglas Dusksorrow, a mocking female half-elf. She is a commoner who is fleeing a natural disaster.
- Dav Castfield, an insecure female human. She is a warrior who is traveling the world as a missionary.
- Faerigssa Heartweaver, a jolly male elf. He is a wizard who is doing something amazing.
- Davic Broworth, a clumsy female human. She is a wizard who is fleeing from forced labor.
- Elnellly Swiftghost, a clumsy female halfling. She is a druid who is finding a missing sibling.
These establishments worthy of mention in Burlbar:
- The Punchin' Axehandle Locksmith [+]
- The Olde Bull Fine Bows [+]
- The Dew Frog Inc. [+]
- The Plaid Rooster Youth Hostel [+]
- The Honest Paladin Shop [+]
- The Tired Mead Supplies [+]
- The Gray Jade Inc. [+]
- The Frosted Tower Shrine [+]
- The Whirling Pig Meat Handlers [+]
- The Deadly Cup Whorehouse [+]
- The Horny Hatchet Shop [+]
- The Last Monkey Hats Shop [+]
- The Sleepy Wagonhouse Inc. [+]
- The Wanton Dwarf Grave Diggers [+]
- The Frosty Swagger Shrine [+]