- Pop. Estimate: 3,865
- Children: 26.08% (1,008)
- Elderly: 14.49% (560)
- 1,678 half-dwarf (43.4%)
- 727 human (18.8%)
- 638 half-orc (16.5%)
- 554 other (14.3%)
- 190 half-elf (4.9%)
- 39 elf (1%)
- 39 gnome (1%)
- 2 Districts
- 124 Businesses
- 531 Specialists
- 455 Residences
Kamtow is known for the following resources:
- An ancient shrine inhabited by carnivorous cobras that are visited frequently by magic users. One might dig up a stash of small lyres hidden around somewhere.
- Magical ancient bamboo stands that are hunted by witches. The locals speak of a stash of diamonds in a tomb nearby.
- Vampire kangaroo mobs that are visited frequently by gru.
- An ancient shrine inhabited by defenseless caterpillars that are frequented by vampires. S'hoorzin seh S'herzor said the locals speak of a chest containing saphires hidden around somewhere.
- Long, long ago, the constable of Aildar lived in harmony. Things were good, but one day a demon named Bloth took over the town. The constable tried to stop the demon, but failed miserably. Along came a nihilistic mindflayer named Woupair, who was a sneaky thief. Woupair had the thought to slay the demon by making a wager with Bloth. When Woupair faced the demon, Woupair killed the demon and rescued Aildar.
- In olden times, a devil named Narezn frequented the swamps and was drawn towards misbehaving children. Commoners say that if you confront him, you will be stricken blind.
- In the days of yore, the villagers of Birmbar lived in harmony. Things were always nice, but one day an evil serial killer named Nubgor Necknor stole a priceless heirloom. The villagers tried to kill Nubgor Necknor, but were caught. Along came a hero named Merdar Wildcloud, who was a valiant knight. Merdar had a plan to trick the serial killer by using magic to banish it. When Merdar Wildcloud faced the serial killer, Merdar Wildcloud tricked Nubgor Necknor and rescued the hostages.
Job Postings [-]
- Xtemt Rockwiser has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Safety not guaranteed. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Dones Peterer.
- Someone stole my tomatoes. Find the louse, dead or alive. No previous experience required. Reward is a secret. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Nbemt Darkwiser.
- Bounty for rust rats, dead or alive. Reward is a secret. Contact Jo Giacoford.
- A passing Aristocrat is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will reward you with valuable information. References required. Contact Ghrilak for more details.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will reward you with valuable information. Guild membership required. Contact Dumut Bonebreaker.
- Bored? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen jewel. No previous experience required. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Grinth.
- Help! grog tester wanted. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Abaril Platinumgrave for more details.
- Help Wanted: Missing goat. We suspect derros are the culprit. Experienced professionals only. Reward is a secret. Contact Digtog Armbreaker.
- caber-tossing contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Dones Rosenson for more details.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will reward you with valuable information. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Garbor Firehill.
- Help! Looking for something new? Require an instructor learned in herbalism to tutor my child. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Ghessen seh Khalal to learn more.
- Looking for something new? Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will pay in gold. Guild membership required. Contact Zods Darkmouth for more details.
- I'm looking for rare gremlins, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Trellrc to learn more.
- Dan Jackrough is a male half-orc who is known in the city as being a mediocre mason. He appears exhausted.
- Mickry Francford is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a decent fishmonger. He appears smitten.
- Kiagan Tiddlyfiz is a male gnome who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled courtier. He appears xenophobic.
- Haman Cobblegadget is a male gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned weaponsmith. He appears forbidding.
- Illentel Maernmane is a male elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned salter. He appears smug.
- Davic Martine is a male half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent dyer. He appears intimidating.
- Faelanssa Eylliscloak is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a mocked salter. She appears clumsy.
- Wiz Wobbblast is a male gnome who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled armorer. He appears nihilistic.
- Donic Morill is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a gifted harness maker. He appears exhausted.
- Halarttel Auvreaform is a male elf who is known in that part of town as being a skilled roofer. He appears intimidated.
- Tomgles Gearbit is a female gnome who is known in the region as being a gifted woodcarver. She appears fashion concious.
- Halhiaava Aleanshade is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent weaver. She appears resentful.
- DeDane Tramden is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a renowned salter. She appears xenophobic.
- Dan Goodden is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent courtier. She appears sick.
- Mick Wiler is a male half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled weaponsmith. He appears beligerent.
- Erartlas Blackwaker is a female elf who is known in the region as being a mediocre plasterer. She appears vengeful.
- Ninrette Tiddlytonk, a nihilistic male gnome. He is a sorcerer who is fleeing a bad family situation.
- Ser Orbody, a beligerent female halfling. She is a druid who is doing something nefarious.
- Borkon Bitterfist, an exhausted male dwarf. He is a fighter who is here to destroy a rumor.
- Blaruzg Headbreaker The Cruel, a jesterly male half-orc. He is an aristocrat who is seeking dishonest work.
- Gwavarthil Goldwhisper, a gosipy female elf. She is an expert who is doing something impossible.
- Mal Thermofuel, a greedy female gnome. She is a warrior who is following the voices.
- Aleleniyn Norrehelm, an exhausted male elf. He is a rogue who is seeking dishonest work.
These establishments worthy of mention in Kamtow:
- The Dancing Monkey Inc. [+]
- The Lecherous Greyhound Blowers [+]
- The Drunken Bunch Jewelers [+]
- The Fallen Paladin Inc. [+]
- The Sleeping Toad Inc. [+]
- The Dry Baiter Shoppe [+]
- The Tired Yawning Supplies [+]
- The Tattered Bull Security [+]
- The Guinea Mug Harnesses [+]
- The White Toad Inc. [+]
- The Dreaming Song Clinic [+]
- The Open Ivy Shoppe [+]
- The Grumbling Cloak Inc. [+]
- The Fumbling Beauty Fine Books [+]
- The Nomadic Virgin Inc. [+]
- The Snoring Fox Healing House [+]