- Pop. Estimate: 1,418
- Children: 38.65% (548)
- Elderly: 5.43% (77)
- 870 half-orc (61.3%)
- 287 elf (20.2%)
- 134 dwarf (9.4%)
- 87 gnome (6.1%)
- 20 halfling (1.4%)
- 20 other (1.4%)
- 5 Districts
- 74 Businesses
- 159 Specialists
- 172 Residences
Kamburg is known for the following resources:
- A creepy battle field inhabited by tame crows that are visited frequently by children. Elhlak said one might find a chest containing copper in a well.
- Vampire clam beds that are frequented by locals. Falbor Tigereye said one might dig up a stash of saphires in a dungeon.
- Bountiful cormorant flights that are feared by locals. Bakok Armkiller said rumors tell of bags of emeralds hidden around somewhere.
- Years ago, the townsfolk of Fairdorf Stone lived in peace. Things were good, but one day Dogan Boarmane the cyclops slayed a local hero. The townsfolk tried to kill Dogan Boarmane, but were caught. Along came a apologetic orc named Ghuggosh Skullsnapper, who was an expert bowman. Ghuggosh had an idea to slay the cyclops by using magic to banish it. When Ghuggosh Skullsnapper faced the cyclops, Ghuggosh Skullsnapper tricked Dogan Boarmane.
Job Postings [-]
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Gwavarthil Melithwalker for more information.
- Bounty for quazits, dead or alive. Reward is a secret. Contact S'hoorzor ahn S'heral.
- Looking for something new? A passing Barbarian is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Reward is a secret. Contact Elalaniyn Summermist.
- I'm looking for rare imps, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Guild membership required. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Ser Montaspan.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Reward is a secret. Discretion required. Contact Garrim Carbonmine.
- Required: A passing Paladin is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Length of job expected to be short. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Mus Dreadhand if intrigued.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen statue. Will pay in gold. Must be quick on your feet. Contact Tgot Ogredeath.
- Help Wanted: Hearty souls needed to recover stolen keg. References required. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Yerzor se Ghezin.
- Help Wanted: Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather medical supplies due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Safety not guaranteed. References required. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact En'toor if interested.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather rare lichen due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Balrin Papervest.
- Need a change of pace? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Reward available. Contact Klarest Entrathorn.
- Tulson Wobbtonk is a female gnome who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled courtier. She appears intimidated.
- Abalenaen Winterform is a female elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent chickenbutcher. She appears egotistical.
- Donic Daner is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a decent artist. She appears thick.
- Jam Stoand is a female half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled outfitter. She appears pious.
- Borrim Leadmine is a male dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled alchemist. He appears pacifistic.
- Jun Fusecog is a male gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted sculptor. He appears resentful.
- Garond Goodgem is a male dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled innkeeper. He appears deluded.
- Balrim Leadsmelter is a male dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled trader. He appears patronizing.
- Glogsh Headkiller is a male half-orc who is known in the city as being a decent saddler. He appears efficient.
- Mal Tinkergauge is a male gnome who is known in that part of town as being a decent fishmonger. He appears idealistic.
- Ninton Thermobolt is a male gnome who is known in the world as being a gifted dyer. He appears apologetic.
- Hallanai Everheart is a male elf who is known in the world as being a renowned weaver. He appears cowed.
- Alli Triggersprocket is an androgynous gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled warehouse worker. It appears nosy.
- Tulley Wizzbun is a female gnome who is known in the world as being a decent prostitute. She appears greedy.
- Nibarz Mokcracker, a greedy female half-orc. She is a commoner who is seeking honest work.
- Davry Jamesford, a prejudiced male half-orc. He is a cleric who is following the voices.
- Doney Bernafield, a jolly female human. She is a bard who is fleeing an assassin.
- Ser Runningfoot, a scattered male halfling. He is an aristocrat who is fleeing the law.
- Jory Rosenden, a guarded female human. She is an adept who is finding work as a spy.
- Grunorin Brassface, an exhausted female dwarf. She is a cleric who is traveling with an expidition.
- Toldo Newfingers, a jolly male halfling. He is a commoner who is seeing the city.
These establishments worthy of mention in Kamburg:
- The Stumpy Hops Mercenary [+]
- The Furious Eagle Reform School [+]
- The Six Wig Ship Repair [+]
- The Red Peacock Gaol [+]
- The Elven Monkey Money Changers [+]
- The Prancing Well Our Motto Is the Buckle Stops Here [+]
- The Ever-full Imps Ale House [+]
- The Gray Rooster Inc. [+]
- The Eastern Lotus Wares [+]
- The Crazy Peddler Inc. [+]
- The Pink Frog Vineyards [+]
- The Twisted Helix Builders [+]
- The Punchin' Urchin Locksmith [+]
- The Frosty Bunk Temple [+]