- Pop. Estimate: 1,377
- Children: 30.28% (417)
- Elderly: 11.47% (158)
- 1,294 half-elf (93.9%)
- 47 elf (3.4%)
- 19 other (1.3%)
- 17 halfling (1.2%)
- 3 Districts
- 69 Businesses
- 146 Specialists
- 159 Residences
North Hastdale is known for the following resources:
- Primal palm oil harvests that are frequented by unicorns. One might dig up bags of emeralds in a nearby pit.
- Vegetable patches that are hunted by children.
- A haunted mine inhabited by carnivorous apes that are feared by townspeople.
- A long time ago, a hag lingered in the town at dusk. People say that the hag will ask for your help, then sell you into slavery.
- Legends tell of Erarttars' Mirror, a unique mirror with the capability to solve any riddle. It was last seen years ago.
- Legends tell of Prarth's Harp, a legendary harp with the capability to answer any question. It mysteriously disappeared.
Job Postings [-]
- Help Wanted: I have grigs in my basement, plz halp! Special attire required. Reward available. Contact Dastrath Strongkan.
- Looking for something new? Bounty for grigs, dead or alive. Reward is a secret. Special attire required. Contact Dave Blackin if interested.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. May include some hazards. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Gwanalinne Orlewhisper.
- Looking for something new? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Safety not guaranteed. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Nbexn Greatbeast for more information.
- Help! Grimrim Platinumstomach has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will reward you with a land deed. Must be quick on your feet. Contact Klobbor Armsnapper for more information.
- Help Wanted: Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Tul Triggersprocket.
- Required: I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Chief Midurg Legripper.
- Needed: Need a change of pace? I'm looking for rare squirrels, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will owe you a huge favor. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Enthul.
- Wizard seeks apprentice. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Babeno Thermoblast.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Reward available. Contact Kadr Rockslay if interested.
- Needed: Want to earn some quick coin? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen painting. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Gheal teh S'hoorzin for more details.
- Illenai Farchaser is a male elf who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled watercarrier. He appears worrying.
- Malmaily Manyward is a male halfling who is known in the world as being a horribly skilled fishmonger. He appears exhausted.
- El Firehand is a female halfling who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled collier. She appears nihilistic.
- Mick Bartoter is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent spicemerchant. She appears vengeful.
- Aesarttars Leafhand is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled tinker. He appears smitten.
- Gwatai Aleahelm is a female elf who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled chickenbutcher. She appears grieving.
- Faetaen Frostdawn is a male elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent sage. He appears exhausted.
- Per Bolgerdrum is a male halfling who is known in the city as being a decent handyman. He appears jaded.
- Haahialas Bannishade is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a decent haymerchant. She appears shifty.
- Danic Bernanson is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a decent weaver. He appears loud.
- Illtlas Staroak is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mocked entertainer. She appears melancholy.
- Illnallleu Blackwhisper is a male elf who is known in the city as being a mocked lumberjack. He appears deluded.
- Malildo Oldbridge is a female halfling who is known in the city as being a gifted vintner. She appears self-obsessed.
- Percoine Roadwill is a female halfling who is known in the world as being a mediocre fishmonger. She appears embittered.
- Sheleana Masstride, a smug male minotaur. He is a warrior who is finding a missing nemesis.
- Bordor Silverstomach, a smug male half-dwarf. He is a cleric who is traveling the world as a trader.
- Shaman Thrabg Headbreaker, a shifty male orc. He is a fighter who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Dot, a mopey female kobold. She is an adept who is finding a missing parent.
- Xuods Bladedeath, a skeptical male goblin. He is a cleric who is traveling with an important person.
- Surps, a guilty male troglodyte. He is a druid who is finding a long-lost sibling.
- Glikath Legnor, a cautious male bugbear. He is a cleric who is traveling the world as a beggar.
- Lomir Oatguard, a forbidding female dwarf. She is a druid who is finding a long-lost friend.
These establishments worthy of mention in North Hastdale:
- The Yellow Rouge Depot [+]
- The Screaming Horse Lumberyard [+]
- The Slumbering Horse Study [+]
- The Dancing Rock Inc. [+]
- The Refuge Lotus Inc. [+]
- The Smiling Rooster Shop [+]
- The Guinea Toad Leather Goods [+]
- The Lecherous Iron Blowers [+]
- The Gelded Cup Inc. [+]
- The Raging Song Amory [+]
- The Robber Cup Inc. [+]
- The Rolling Song Inc. [+]
- The Grizzly Boar Docs [+]
- The Flabby Dwarves [+]