- Pop. Estimate: 62
- Children: 32.26% (20)
- Elderly: 8.06% (5)
- 33 hobgoblin (53.2%)
- 13 goblin (20.9%)
- 7 lizardfolk (11.2%)
- 7 ogre (11.2%)
- 1 deep dwarf (1.6%)
- 1 other (1.6%)
- 4 Districts
- 0 Businesses
- 0 Specialists
- 10 Residences
Finmead Point is known for the following resources:
- Rare elephant parades that are feared by kittens.
- Dangerous clam beds that are visited frequently by magic users. James Martiand said rumors tell of bags of silver in a well.
- Creepy peat swamps that are feared by witches. One might find a stash of small lyres hidden around somewhere.
- Legends tell of Foshina's Shoes, a cursed shoes with the knack to grant wishes. It mysteriously disappeared.
- Legends tell of Alelanaen's Deck of cards, a cursed deck of cards with the knack to speak for itself. It was stolen from a locked vault.
Job Postings [-]
- non-lethal poison tester wanted. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Jo Stanngton for more details.
- armor tester wanted. May include some hazards. Reward is a secret. Contact Rxomd Bigmurder if interested.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Chavarssa Mistbough for further details.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will reward you with valuable information. May include some hazards. Contact Danic Danorth.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather medical supplies due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will pay in gold. Contact S'hooral teh Khalzor to learn more.
- Help Needed: Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will pay in gold. Must not smell. Contact Oestnic Grimmane for further details.
- Brodor Dulltunnel is a female deep dwarf who is known in the city as being a legendary glovemaker. She appears melancholy.
- Khalzor heh S'herzor is a female lizardfolk who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled locksmith. She appears exhausted.
- Nbexn Evilrot is a male hobgoblin who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled watercarrier. He appears boastful.
- Gush Oaksnout is a male ogre who is known in the world as being a mocked social worker. He appears jolly.
- Ket Laughdoom is a male goblin who is known in the city as being a mocked pastrycook. He appears skeptical.
- Tbods Bladedoom is a male hobgoblin who is known in the city as being a skilled hatmaker. He appears patronizing.
- Khalzor fe Ghezor is a male lizardfolk who is known in the world as being a mediocre artist. He appears giddy.
- Khalssen ahn S'heral is a male lizardfolk who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled cheesemaker. He appears apologetic.
- Yeral fe S'hoorzor, an idealistic female lizardfolk. She is a warrior who is on a mission to capture someone.
These establishments worthy of mention in Finmead Point:
- The Violet Nomad Meats [+]
- The Crazy Princess Dry Goods [+]
- The Fumbling Troll Book Smith [+]
- The Sloppy Priest Study [+]
- The Furious Bucket Primary School [+]
- The Chipped Tower Inc. [+]
- The Hanging Maiden Mill [+]
- The Chicken Eagle Farmers Market [+]