- Pop. Estimate: 635
- Children: 28.50% (181)
- Elderly: 12.60% (80)
- 538 human (84.7%)
- 59 half-dwarf (9.2%)
- 23 dwarf (3.6%)
- 7 gnome (1.1%)
- 7 halfling (1.1%)
- 1 other (0.1%)
- 4 Districts
- 29 Businesses
- 45 Specialists
- 82 Residences
Hartridge is known for the following resources:
- Bountiful bamboo stands that are frequented by travelers. Rumors tell of piles of iron maidens in a well.
- Hemp fields that are visited frequently by wenches. Done Fersford said one might dig up bags of penis sheathes hidden around somewhere.
- Fruit fields that are feared by locals. The locals speak of bags of gold buried near there.
- A cursed cave inhabited by defenseless peacocks that are frequented by wenches. One might find bags of monkey wrenches in a tomb nearby.
- Legends tell of Khalzor's Bag of beans, a possessed bag of beans with the capability to move on its own accord. It mysteriously disappeared.
- Years ago, a Boogyman haunted the region. Villagers say that the Boogyman will offer you sweets, then sell you into slavery.
- Many years ago, the royals of Guthax lived in peace. Things were quiet, but one day an evil demon named Dit stole a priceless heirloom. The royals tried to stop the demon, but failed miserably. Along came a nervous lycanthrope named Jam Jackgan, who was an expert bowman. Jam had the thought to slay the demon by using magic to banish it. When Jam Jackgan faced the demon, Jam Jackgan defeated Dit and was killed in the process.
Job Postings [-]
- Looking for work? I'm looking for rare homuncului, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward is a secret. Contact Thorgan Ratsword for more details.
- Looking for work? Bounty for carniverous butterflies, dead or alive. Mild danger may be involved. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Danic VanGooder to learn more.
- Required: A passing Druid is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Length of job expected to be short. Reward is a secret. Contact Tolly Grubhead.
- Required: I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome mephits required. Will reward you with a land deed. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Dabel Boartooth.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen chalice. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Brub Foulmouth if interested.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Sutgath Neckcracker.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. No pay until task is completed successfully. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Mick Danill.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Must provide your own transportation. Reward is a secret. Contact S'herzor heh S'hoorzor to learn more.
- A passing Bard is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will pay in gold. Contact Malson Greasebolt if intrigued.
- Thorrin Granitegrave is a female dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled spicemerchant. She appears efficient.
- Mick Sheling is a male half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a decent adventurer. He appears jaded.
- Jamey Casridge is a female half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a decent engineer. She appears egotistical.
- Bororin Coraltower is a male dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a legendary soldier. He appears thick.
- Ninley Rocketfuel is a female gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre rugmaker. She appears attentive.
- Codido Plumpwart is a male halfling who is known in that part of town as being a decent actor. He appears quiet.
- Adadi Ambergulas is a male halfling who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled pastrycook. He appears skeptical.
- Nineno Triggerfiz is a female gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a legendary good samaritan. She appears forgetful.
- Garrun Stonearm is a female dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a decent woodcarver. She appears self-obsessed.
- Wiz Fusescope is an androgynous gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled baker. It appears xenophobic.
- Gilton Wizzgadget is a female gnome who is known in the city as being a decent beer seller. She appears grieving.
- Tom Triggersprocket, a spiteful female gnome. She is an adept who is here to buy slaves.
- Skaond Jadeback, a forbidding male half-dwarf. He is a commoner who is seeing the city.
- Doney Barsone, an efficient male human. He is a rogue who is traveling the world as a beggar.
These establishments worthy of mention in Hartridge:
- The Frozen Rose Shrine [+]
- The Wandering House Night Smiths [+]
- The Crippled Tower Inc. [+]
- The Drowned Days Jewelers [+]
- The Belching Dead Magic Shop [+]
- The Severed Bunk Candle Maker [+]
- The Frosted Helix Shop [+]
- The Gelded Frog Elementary School [+]
- The Refuge Harpoon Gaol [+]
- The Sloppy Virgin Public Library [+]
- The Crimson Skull Inc. [+]