- Pop. Estimate: 1,110
- Children: 12.07% (134)
- Elderly: 24.41% (271)
- 1,043 half-elf (93.9%)
- 35 half-dwarf (3.1%)
- 19 gnome (1.7%)
- 12 elf (1%)
- 1 other (0%)
- 2 Districts
- 61 Businesses
- 114 Specialists
- 123 Residences
Denstone is known for the following resources:
- Bamboo patches that are hunted by kittens.
- A new shrine inhabited by dangerous crows that are frequented by travelers. Rumors tell of bags of saphires in a tomb nearby.
- Fresh clay deposits that are visited frequently by locals. Grundal Icetower said somoeone said someone found a stash of gold hidden around somewhere.
- Legends tell of Vothraz' Shoes, a unique shoes with the ability to make people cry. It was last seen years ago.
- Legends tell of Pat's Rose, a magical rose with the power to grant wishes. It has been lost for ages.
- A long time ago, a spirit named Masril roamed the swamps before dawn and was drawn towards misbehaving children. Villagers say that if you see him, you will die within 24 hours.
- Legends tell of Chahiaava's Key, a cursed key with the knack to grant wishes. It was last seen years ago.
- Long, long ago, the royals of Graftdun lived in peace. Things were good, but one day a demon named Surpg took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The royals tried to kill Surpg, but didn't get close. Along came a ogre named Goduk Oxsnout, who was a valiant knight. Goduk had an idea to slay the demon by making a wager with Surpg. When Goduk Oxsnout faced the demon, Goduk Oxsnout tricked Surpg and rescued the hostages.
Job Postings [-]
- Help Needed: Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Reward available. Contact Gwalenthil Cyredblade.
- armor tester wanted. Will pay in gold. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Babva Rocketfiz.
- I have cockatrices in my basement, plz halp! Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Mick Caserson.
- Help Wanted: cooking contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Opportunity to earn a title. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Ghunarg Neckripper The Black.
- Help Needed: Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Reward is a secret. Contact Tbomn Darkcutter.
- Ranger seeks apprentice. Reward is a secret. Contact Goduk Oakfang to learn more.
- Someone stole my valuables. Find the louse, dead or alive. Reward available. Contact Brorin Barleytunnel if intrigued.
- sharpshooting contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Prior experience required. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Adaeno Cogglefiz.
- Need a change of pace? Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact S'hoorzin se Khalzin.
- Help Needed: wine tester wanted. Discretion required. Opportunity to earn a title. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Disth.
- Wanted: Want to earn some quick coin? Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Mild danger may be involved. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Tomson Rocketbun.
- Jo Giacoham is a female half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled forester. She appears unreliable.
- Illartai Evenborne is a female elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled banker. She appears conspirational.
- Doney Whitter is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled ropemaker. She appears jesterly.
- Tulson Electroscope is a female gnome who is known in the region as being a mediocre cartwright. She appears nervous.
- Alatai Arkeneaborne is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled alchemist. She appears fashion concious.
- Elriglas Aleaneye is a male elf who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled deputy. He appears lovelorn.
- Halhiaiyn Tyrneamist is a male elf who is known in that part of town as being a horribly skilled jeweler. He appears gluttonous.
- Alalanai Eyllisbow is a female elf who is known in the city as being a skilled cutler. She appears treasure-obsessed.
- Lokon Brightcrown is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a skilled engineer. He appears violent.
- Joic VanStanleton is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled prostitute. She appears grieving.
- Fillenlas Aleacloak is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a decent pastrycook. He appears skeptical.
- Jo Whitrell is a male half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled dyer. He appears nosy.
- Mororin Earthbellows is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a mediocre scribe. She appears fashion concious.
- Mallita Coggleblast is a male gnome who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre bookseller. He appears chatty.
- Chalanai Starhunter, a shifty male half-elf. He is a wizard who is here to secretly assassinate a peasant.
- Gilgles Wizzbit, an authoritarian male gnome. He is an expert who is delivering a message to a scholar.
- Nin Triggertonk, an intimidating female gnome. She is a rogue who is seeking revenge.
- Adaellinne Sungrove, a gambling female half-elf. She is a commoner who is fleeing an assassin.
These establishments worthy of mention in Denstone:
- The Ugly Boar Designs [+]
- The Cloven Jade Inc. [+]
- The Violet Rose Kennels [+]
- The Drunken Days Jewelers [+]
- The Severed Kraken Timber Mill [+]
- The Flying Dungeon Inc. [+]
- The Crazy Frogs Inc. [+]
- The Honest Friends Shoppe [+]
- The Boiling Axehandle Fish House [+]
- The Desert Well Inc. [+]
- The Happy Axehandle Mill [+]
- The Lonely Frog Inc. [+]
- The Frosty Silver of All That Is Holy [+]
- The Frosted Monkey General Goods [+]