- Pop. Estimate: 1,155
- Children: 37.58% (434)
- Elderly: 6.23% (72)
- 830 half-orc (71.8%)
- 139 half-dwarf (12%)
- 111 half-elf (9.6%)
- 59 human (5.1%)
- 16 other (1.3%)
- 3 Districts
- 61 Businesses
- 114 Specialists
- 130 Residences
Port Grafdine River is known for the following resources:
- An old mine inhabited by defenseless beavers that are frequented by unicorns. One might dig up a stash of rubies buried near there.
- A magical shrine inhabited by poisonous cobras that are frequented by vampires. Somoeone said someone found a stash of small lyres in a dungeon.
- Rich caterpillar nests that are frequented by zombies. Danes Jackll said the locals speak of bags of penis sheathes hidden around somewhere.
- In the days of yore, the villagers of Upper LeHolswater thrived. Things were always nice, but one day Anka the vampire slayed a local hero. The villagers tried to stop the vampire, but were caught. Along came a hero named Jory Rosemell, who was a sneaky thief. Jory had an idea to slay the vampire by killing the vampire while she slept. When Jory Rosemell faced the vampire, Jory Rosemell tricked Anka.
- Many years ago, a dragon named S'hooral stalked the countryside. Villagers say that if you see her, you will never be seen again.
Job Postings [-]
- wood carving contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Rhum Skullripper to learn more.
- Required: Looking for something new? Seeking inter-planar messenger. Must be clean. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Peril Smoothjay.
- Required: Bored? I'm looking for rare squirrels, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will reward you with a land deed. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Aeslaniyn Freanicloak.
- Looking for work? Require an instructor learned in morbid obesity research to tutor my child. Reward available. Contact Jame Danord for more information.
- Looking for work? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact S'herzin heh S'herzin.
- I have stirge in my basement, plz halp! Must be a quick learner. Will reward you with valuable information. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Grungan Foedoor.
- Looking for work? Bounty for feral cats, dead or alive. Must be clean. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Morril Holyhammer for more details.
- Need a change of pace? I have lizards in my basement, plz halp! Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Xromd Damnmurder.
- Bored? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Reward available. May include some hazards. Contact Joes Bernastone.
- Wanted: I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome stirge required. Will pay in gold. Contact Jit for more details.
- Warrior seeks apprentice. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Ghrizer.
- Mickes Clayall is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre herbalist. She appears guarded.
- Jam Danngham is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a decent trader. She appears jesterly.
- Odguul Skullsnapper is a male half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled good samaritan. He appears guilty.
- Drobor Paperbreeches is an androgynous half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a mediocre teamster. It appears greedy.
- Abaarttars Hlaemight is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled rugmaker. He appears impatient.
- Gorag Roarback is a female half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a gifted armorer. She appears sick.
- Glomm Skullbreaker is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a mediocre apothecary. He appears outlandish.
- Doney Staield is a male half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled carpenter. He appears lovelorn.
- Mordor Papervault is a male half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a decent bounty hunter. He appears unreliable.
- Rrabut Armnor is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a decent ropemaker. She appears trusting.
- Illvaraen Starglider is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled herbalist. She appears gosipy.
- Grunbul Hawkforge is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled chandler. She appears gluttonous.
- Danic Castwood is a female half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a mediocre physician. She appears pacifistic.
- Khommug Armsnapper is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled spicemerchant. She appears pacifistic.
- Zomn Damngloom, a battle-ready female hobgoblin. She is an adept who is traveling the world as a trader.
- Tohverani Youngnon, a mopey female minotaur. She is an expert who is delivering a message to a merchant.
- Paz, an intimidated female kobold. She is a rogue who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
- Car Cobblecog, a thick female gnome. She is a fighter who is seeing the city.
- Nop, a patronizing female kobold. She is a rogue who is seeking healing for a crippling injury.
- Mal Fastsall, an impatient male oddball. He is an expert who is here to buy slaves.
- Danry Daverton, a clumsy male lycanthrope. He is a wizard who is delivering a message to a ruler.
- Vess'toor, an intimidated androgynous mindflayer. It is a commoner who is finding a missing nemesis.
These establishments worthy of mention in Port Grafdine River:
- The Burly Wolfhound Leatherworks [+]
- The Robber Hatchet Inc. [+]
- The Frosty Monkey Shrine [+]
- The Happy House Mill [+]
- The Grumbling Jade Inc. [+]
- The Greasy Peddler Scabbards [+]
- The Desert Widowers Inc. [+]
- The Frosted Paladin of All That Is Holy [+]
- The Whirling Toad Meat Handlers [+]
- The Purple Harpoon Arena [+]
- The Screaming Rock Timberyard [+]
- The Playful Tower Hostel [+]
- The Chicken Princess Farms [+]
- The Flabby Bill . [+]