- Pop. Estimate: 3,438
- Children: 19.43% (668)
- Elderly: 19.23% (661)
- 2,448 half-orc (71.2%)
- 389 half-elf (11.3%)
- 327 human (9.5%)
- 107 other (3.1%)
- 83 gnome (2.4%)
- 49 elf (1.4%)
- 35 dwarf (1%)
- 4 Districts
- 119 Businesses
- 463 Specialists
- 444 Residences
Hayski Bluff is known for the following resources:
- A cursed shrine inhabited by tame apes that are avoided by locals. Tilzer said the locals speak of bags of silver buried near there.
- A magical shrine inhabited by dangerous spiders that are visited frequently by wenches. Somoeone said someone found a chest containing monkey wrenches buried near there.
- Vampire caterpillar nests that are visited frequently by travelers. One might dig up bags of kitten mittens in a nearby pit.
- A cursed cave inhabited by carnivorous cobras that are feared by gru. Somoeone said someone found bags of rubies hidden around somewhere.
- A new mine inhabited by wild quails that are avoided by vampires. Thrumma Moknor said rumors tell of bags of kitten mittens in a tomb nearby.
- In times gone by, a Boogyman wandered the field when the wind blows from the east. People say that the Boogyman will sneeze three times, then imprison you.
- In days gone by, a witch roamed the countryside. Commoners say that the witch will ask for your help, then banish you if you are cruel.
- Legends tell of Xodok's Painting, a possessed painting with the ability to grant wishes. It has been lost for ages.
- In times gone by, the townsfolk of Wardovka lived in harmony. Things were peaceful, but one day a murderer named Gok Boarbranch kidnapped a princess. The townsfolk tried to stop the murderer, but didn't get close. Along came Tbexn Metalmurder the hobgoblin, who was a valiant knight. Tbexn had a plan to trick the murderer by making a wager with Gok Boarbranch. When Tbexn Metalmurder faced the murderer, Tbexn Metalmurder defeated Gok Boarbranch and rescued Wardovka.
Job Postings [-]
- Wanted: Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather certain herbs due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Xror Ghosttfury.
- Help Wanted: Looking for something new? quazits-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. May include some hazards. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Illriglleu Mistheart.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Reward is a secret. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Contact Joe Bencombe.
- Help Wanted: Bounty for rust rats, dead or alive. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Mulanu Tesmarr.
- Bored? Bounty for toads, dead or alive. Reward is a secret. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Jeneno Cogglebun for further details.
- Help Wanted: Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Kluz Backbreaker to learn more.
- unknown potion tester wanted. Will pay in gold. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Mordin Whitetoe.
- Looking for something new? Require an instructor learned in math to tutor my child. Will pay in gold. Contact Trog Cleaverhand to learn more.
- Gkutkasr Wormstomach has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Khalzor teh Khalzin.
- Help Needed: sewing contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Daney Southen.
- Looking for work? Require an instructor learned in local lore to tutor my child. May include some hazards. Reward available. Contact Dutz Headsnapper for further details.
- Want to earn some quick coin? homuncului-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Wou'toor.
- Aimida Rocketgauge is an androgynous gnome who is known in the region as being a decent woodseller. It appears pious.
- Gabva Rocketsprocket is a male gnome who is known in the region as being a gifted cobbler. He appears exhausted.
- Ilyartssa Dirthfeather is a male elf who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled teamster. He appears boastful.
- Mick Stanrough is a male half-orc who is known in the city as being a renowned laborer. He appears giddy.
- Adagan Wavegrieve is a female dwarf who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled mason. She appears skeptical.
- Grumgin Carbonroad is an androgynous dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a mocked salter. It appears intimidating.
- Gavkey Coggletonk is a male gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled cheesemaker. He appears helpful.
- Jo Mores is a male human who is known in the city as being a renowned leatherworker. He appears melancholy.
- Gabva Tiddlywink is a female gnome who is known in the world as being a skilled apothecary. She appears clumsy.
- Danes Martiey is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a decent roofer. She appears outlandish.
- Jam Christon is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a gifted seamstress. He appears pacifistic.
- Mickry Stanne is a female human who is known in the city as being a decent glovemaker. She appears giddy.
- Mick Fertone is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a decent magic dealer. He appears conspirational.
- Ilnalanae Myrthchaser is a female elf who is known in the city as being a skilled fishmonger. She appears giddy.
- Gab Cobblebun is a female gnome who is known in that part of town as being a gifted tinker. She appears skeptical.
- Throrin Thudstaff, a lovelorn female dwarf. She is an expert who is here to buy spices.
- James Trammell, a nosy male human. He is a fighter who is here to buy slaves.
- Fal Greattory, a conspirational female halfling. She is a commoner who is here to secretly assassinate a ruler.
- Ilyvarai Wolffeather, a trusting male elf. He is an expert who is finding a missing artifact.
- Mickry Chaling, a cowed male human. He is an adept who is seeking revenge.
- Donic Brinson, a conspirational female half-orc. She is a wizard who is traveling the world as a missionary.
- Jo Smithord, a flirtatious female human. She is a fighter who is following the voices.
- Mickes Davidord, a thick male human. He is an aristocrat who is seeing the world.
These establishments worthy of mention in Hayski Bluff:
- The Great Hall Scabbards [+]
- The Robber Halflings Inc. [+]
- The Divine Weasels Clinic [+]
- The Desert Bunk Inc. [+]
- The Old Boar Fine Bows [+]
- The Blind Octopus Shop [+]
- The Twisted Cup Shop [+]
- The Great Wolfhound Sheath Store [+]
- The Blind Thunderbird Shop [+]
- The Great Hearthstone Scabbards [+]
- The Vulgar Hole Furs [+]
- The Splintered Silver Healing House [+]
- The Rampaging Well Group [+]
- The Rampaging Riverside Group [+]
- The Grimy Dog Pots [+]