- Pop. Estimate: 3,646
- Children: 22.93% (836)
- Elderly: 16.73% (610)
- 2,436 gnome (66.8%)
- 981 half-orc (26.9%)
- 114 half-dwarf (3.1%)
- 62 halfling (1.7%)
- 48 human (1.3%)
- 5 other (0.1%)
- 4 Districts
- 122 Businesses
- 515 Specialists
- 460 Residences
Cliveglade is known for the following resources:
- A blessed gazebo inhabited by vampire caterpillars that are hunted by locals. Grumond Coalcastle said rumors tell of a stash of copper in a tomb nearby.
- Amber deposits that are feared by kittens. The locals speak of a stash of copper hidden around somewhere.
- Substantial ancient coconut plantations that are frequented by witches. One might dig up piles of copper in a tomb nearby.
- Poisonous elephant parades that are frequented by townspeople. Elvartars Softhunter said somoeone said someone found a chest containing small lyres in a well.
- In the days of yore, an old man hunted the region and was drawn towards misbehaving children. They say that the old man will sneeze three times, then give you a gift if you are nice.
- Legends tell of Xterm's Lasso, a special lasso with the power to summon angels. It was stolen from a locked vault.
- Legends tell of S'hoorzin's Trident, a legendary trident with the ability to move on its own accord. It hasn't reappeared in years.
- Legends tell of Ham's Hat, a legendary hat with the capability to answer any question. It hasn't reappeared in years.
Job Postings [-]
- Bored? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen shovel. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Will pay in gold. Contact Glisunk Bonecracker for further details.
- Help! I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Experienced professionals only. Reward available. May include some hazards. Contact Mickry Southliffe.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen keg. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Davey Braall.
- Help Needed: Looking for something new? Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Donry Petrston.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Reward available. Contact Barrim Dullbattler.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Safety not guaranteed. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Durmir Lightningriver.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Reward available. Discretion required. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Amado Curlyfield to learn more.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Reward is a secret. Contact Gorgar Smartfist.
- Bored? Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. No pay until task is completed successfully. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Vothzer.
- Want to earn some quick coin? I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome rust rats required. No previous experience required. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Yap.
- Needed: toads-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Snorond Earthbellows.
- Required: Someone stole my keg. Find the louse, dead or alive. Reward is a priceless heirloom. May include some hazards. Contact Grinth.
- derros-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Zhuzah Necknor.
- Dones Whitestone is a male human who is known in the world as being a decent mercer. He appears smitten.
- Hilbornne Dalelot is a female halfling who is known in the world as being a skilled woodcarver. She appears cautious.
- Dones Burord is a female half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled weaponsmith. She appears guarded.
- Grunrim Coldankle is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a renowned sheriff. He appears sick.
- Drorim Ironleg is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled laborer. She appears easily offended.
- Krazg Moknor is a male half-orc who is known in the city as being a skilled miller. He appears clumsy.
- Globb Legripper is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a decent shoemaker. She appears skeptical.
- Falmaida Orgather is a female halfling who is known in the region as being a mediocre ostler. She appears insecure.
- Jamey Broham is a female half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a skilled grocer. She appears efficient.
- Tomvin Tinkerfiz is an androgynous gnome who is known in the region as being a mediocre navigator. It appears cautious.
- Lodal Amberback is a male half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre shoemaker. He appears patriotic.
- Doney Goodard is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a renowned warehouse worker. He appears mocking.
- Beakey Gyrofuel is a female gnome who is known in the world as being a decent carpenter. She appears xenophobic.
- Done Morin is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a legendary collier. He appears gambling.
- Daves Tramridge is a female half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled locksmith. She appears battle-ready.
- Jam Robertore is a female human who is known in the city as being a gifted chickenbutcher. She appears idealistic.
- Shaman Shobgrog Moknor, an apologetic female bugbear. She is an adept who is following rediscovered ancient lore.
- Surpzer, a melancholy female troglodyte. She is a fighter who is traveling the world as a trader.
- Hubbbub Headsnapper, an attentive male bugbear. He is a commoner who is seeing the city.
- Fliadar Grimmist, a guilty female minotaur. She is a commoner who is on a mission to capture someone.
- Dane Casield, a patronizing male half-orc. He is an adept who is finding work as a spy.
- Danes MacFrancan, a violent female human. She is a fighter who is finding work as a healer.
- Tgot Metalhowl, an intimidated female hobgoblin. She is a rogue who is finding a missing parent.
- Rxun Ogrecutter, a spiteful male hobgoblin. He is a ranger who is following a message from an angel.
- Jamry Petrick, a nervous male lycanthrope. He is an adept who is doing something secret.
- Done MacAndreliffe, a treasure-obsessed male half-orc. He is a sorcerer who is seeking revenge.
- Dzuerm Dreaddamn, an attentive male bugbear. He is a rogue who is traveling with an important person.
- Paz, a scattered male kobold. He is a ranger who is on a mission to capture someone.
These establishments worthy of mention in Cliveglade:
- The Drinking Cloak Herbalist [+]
- The Bottomless Hen Leatherworks [+]
- The Tipsy Rock Supplies [+]
- The Victorious Dead Inc. [+]
- The Crooked Halflings Inc. [+]
- The Screaming Oarhouse Lumberyard [+]
- The Tattered Swagger Temple [+]
- The Fumbling Dog Book Smith [+]
- The Gelded Ent Secondary School [+]
- The Shining Devil Lumber Mill [+]
- The Whistling Fig Inc. [+]
- The Wobbly Elf Inn [+]
- The Orange Giant Firepit [+]
- The Last Troll Hats Shop [+]
- The Lonely Bunch Inc. [+]
- The Thirsty House Shrine [+]