- Pop. Estimate: 745
- Children: 41.48% (309)
- Elderly: 3.49% (26)
- 654 half-elf (87.7%)
- 71 human (9.5%)
- 12 other (1.6%)
- 8 half-dwarf (1%)
- 5 Districts
- 33 Businesses
- 52 Specialists
- 86 Residences
Wardvista Park is known for the following resources:
- Fresh pigment deposits that are avoided by gru. Ghunak Boneripper said rumors tell of bags of rubies in a tomb nearby.
- Tame parrot companies that are hunted by gru. Fot said somoeone said someone found a chest containing monkey wrenches in a dungeon.
- Clay deposits that are hunted by children. One might dig up a stash of kitten mittens hidden around somewhere.
- Legends tell of Larrigava's Rake, a cursed rake with the capability to answer any question. It was never recovered.
Job Postings [-]
- Help Needed: Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather owlbear beak due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Dzuet Ghosttgloom for more details.
- Help Wanted: Looking for work? I have mephits in my basement, plz halp! Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Nbor Foulwiser.
- Bored? Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Balrun Marblemansion.
- Missing painting. We suspect bats are the culprit. Reward available. Accidental Death insurance required. Contact Xodegd Dreaddoom.
- Help! Require an instructor learned in horseback riding to tutor my child. Will reward you with valuable information. Accidental Death insurance required. Contact Danry Castick.
- Needed: Require an instructor learned in horseback riding to tutor my child. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Jat for more details.
- Sorcerer seeks apprentice. Will pay in gold. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Baldal Feastvest.
- Looking for work? I have rabbits in my basement, plz halp! Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Kiank Fusejet.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Davey Barcombe.
- Brogan Blackmill is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a mediocre locksmith. He appears fatalistic.
- Larlanai Orlewhisper is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a mediocre roofer. She appears jaded.
- Durbor Greencavern is a female half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a decent bowyer. She appears chatty.
- Danic Simonley is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a renowned glassmaker. He appears melancholy.
- Skarin Bittercrown is a female half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a gifted messenger. She appears xenophobic.
- Gorgin Kindcastle is a male half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a skilled porter. He appears pacifistic.
- Don Corgan is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a gifted mercenary. She appears intimidating.
- Mickry Morick is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a decent shoemaker. He appears contrarian.
- Jamry Roseewicz is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a renowned navigator. He appears fatalistic.
- Jo Chaman is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a mocked woodcarver. She appears patronizing.
- Borbor Lightningforge is a male half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled professor. He appears lovelorn.
- Davey Jamell, an unreliable male half-dwarf. He is a warrior who is seeking dishonest work.
- Bellantars Evenfire, a patriotic female half-elf. She is an expert who is fleeing a natural disaster.
These establishments worthy of mention in Wardvista Park:
- The Green Wine Ceramics [+]
- The Fired Ulcer [+]
- The Robber Monkey Inc. [+]
- The Rolling Greyhound Inc. [+]
- The Crimson Cock Inc. [+]
- The Raging Octopus Arena [+]
- The Frozen Swagger Book Smith [+]
- The Puking Priest Our Motto Is the Buckle Stops Here [+]
- The Crimson Beer Inc. [+]
- The Slumbering Pony Study [+]
- The Blabbering Urchin Botique [+]