- Pop. Estimate: 223
- Children: 42.15% (94)
- Elderly: 2.69% (6)
- 160 troglodyte (71.7%)
- 45 kobold (20.1%)
- 8 deep dwarf (3.5%)
- 6 lizardfolk (2.6%)
- 3 lycanthrope (1.3%)
- 1 other (0.4%)
- 3 Districts
- 3 Businesses
- 3 Specialists
- 30 Residences
Steelduk Hold is known for the following resources:
- Paltry creepy clay deposits that are visited frequently by townspeople. Mods Rockmaw said somoeone said someone found a chest containing small lyres buried near there.
- Tame clam beds that are feared by gru. Gobel Oxsnout said one might dig up bags of diamonds in a tomb nearby.
- Bee hives that are frequented by locals.
- Legends tell of Gaeelliyn's Mirror, a magical mirror with the power to cause others to fall asleep. It was last seen years ago.
Job Postings [-]
- Want to earn some quick coin? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. No previous experience required. May include some hazards. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Throdal Armortun.
- Help Needed: A passing Cleric is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Reward available. Contact Mickry Braland to learn more.
- Required: Hearty souls needed to recover stolen puppy. Reward available. Contact Bludd Armbreaker.
- Help Wanted: Missing bracelet. We suspect rust rats are the culprit. Will pay in gold. Contact Sardra Masstalker.
- Help Wanted: Missing cerimonial knife. We suspect grigs are the culprit. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Jamic Davidston for more details.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Will pay in gold. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Rxomd Metaldoom for more details.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Khalzor ahn Ghezin.
- Gozs is a male troglodyte who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent forester. He appears greedy.
- Gozraz is a female troglodyte who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent haymerchant. She appears vengeful.
- Grimgar Leadroad is a male deep dwarf who is known in the region as being a skilled doctor. He appears nihilistic.
- Danry Tramfield is a female lycanthrope who is known in the region as being a gifted interpreter. She appears greedy.
- Jory Jameerson is a female lycanthrope who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre weaponsmith. She appears clumsy.
- Porraz is a male troglodyte who is known in the region as being a mediocre salter. He appears fatalistic.
- Ghezor teh S'hooral is a male lizardfolk who is known in the world as being a skilled potter. He appears healthy.
- Ulgar Bluealtar is a male deep dwarf who is known in the city as being a skilled tanner. He appears mopey.
- Mick Francwell is a male lycanthrope who is known in the city as being a horribly skilled miller. He appears smitten.
- Ankaro, an egotistical androgynous troglodyte. It is a commoner who is traveling the world as an unemployed specialist.
- Grinrall, a shifty male mindflayer. He is a monk who is fleeing an abusive lover.
- Mick Benngham, a smug male lycanthrope. He is a barbarian who is finding a long-lost distant relative.
These establishments worthy of mention in Steelduk Hold:
- The Smithy Crow Shop [+]
- The Surly Greyhound Legion [+]
- The Shining Badger Book Smith [+]
- The Deepwater Elf Whorehouse [+]
- The Seven Beer Candle Maker [+]
- The Dripping Oarhouse Herbalist [+]
- The Screaming Stump Lumberyard [+]
- The Beefy Nomad Magic Shop [+]
- The Fiery Crate Shoppe [+]