- Pop. Estimate: 1,408
- Children: 19.03% (268)
- Elderly: 19.46% (274)
- 1,406 half-orc (99.8%)
- 2 other (0.1%)
- 4 Districts
- 74 Businesses
- 159 Specialists
- 182 Residences
Old Kelber Bend is known for the following resources:
- A creepy castle inhabited by poisonous scorpions that are hunted by witches. One might find a stash of rubies in a well.
- Peacock musters that are feared by gru. Tom Thermobun said the locals speak of bags of small lyres in a well.
- Vampire clam beds that are frequented by kittens.
- A blessed tower inhabited by dangerous dragons that are feared by witches.
- In times gone by, a Pooka haunted the region. Some say that the Pooka will sneeze three times, then carry you away.
- Many years ago, a Boogyman roamed the swamps and was drawn towards those that have killed innocents. People say that the Boogyman will offer you sweets, then sell you into slavery.
- Some time ago, a demon named Drozg lingered in the town on gloomy days. They say that if you touch him, you will be stricken blind.
- In times past, the constable of Grundynow Vernon lived in peace. Things were quiet, but one day Tudub Giantstomach the monster destroyed a nearby village. The constable tried to kill Tudub Giantstomach, but failed miserably. Along came a loud lycanthrope named Dane Jameley, who was an expert bowman. Dane had an idea to slay the monster by making a wager with Tudub Giantstomach. When Dane Jameley faced the monster, Dane Jameley banished Tudub Giantstomach and rescued Grundynow Vernon.
Job Postings [-]
- Help Needed: Need a change of pace? Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will pay in gold. Contact Throgan Blackslayer.
- Bored? Require an instructor learned in sorcery to tutor my child. Reward available. Contact Rxegd Ghosttkill.
- Required: A passing Rogue is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Reward available. Mild danger may be involved. Must submit to background check. Contact Kik Oakbranch.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Serious inquiries only. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Abavaranae Skystryke.
- Wanted: Hearty souls needed to recover stolen ring of Cerobleh. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Mickes Jackin.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Nogguzg Necknor for further details.
- Looking for something new? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen ring of Cerobleh. Reward is a secret. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Morag Talonneck.
- Someone stole my shovel. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will pay in gold. Must be clean. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Tilzer for further details.
- Help Wanted: Looking for something new? I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome gremlins required. Mild danger may be involved. Will reward you with a land deed. Accidental Death insurance required. Contact Berunorgath Armitalon for more information.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Reward is a priceless heirloom. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Must not smell. Contact Falbin Dogblade.
- Help Needed: derros-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will pay in gold. May include some hazards. Contact Carmida Triggerjet.
- Don Bartoton is a male half-orc who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled beer seller. He appears nihilistic.
- Jam Giacoson is a female half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled tilemaker. She appears greedy.
- Dribd Headcracker is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled laborer. He appears patriotic.
- Trogl Headnor is a male half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent saddler. He appears xenophobic.
- Thrummagh Neckbreaker is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a decent collier. He appears idealistic.
- Jamic Wiles is a male half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled pastrycook. He appears exhausted.
- Tratz Neckripper The Black is a male half-orc who is known in the city as being a renowned fishmonger. He appears guilty.
- Ozgtag Armcrusher is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a gifted mercer. He appears smitten.
- Joes Andretone is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a renowned warehouse worker. She appears cautious.
- Kadd Skullbreaker is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a decent rugmaker. He appears smug.
- Jam Brier is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a horribly skilled chickenbutcher. She appears jolly.
- Zhubgunk Armnor is a male half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned lawyer. He appears impatient.
- Mickry Dilworth is a female half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a decent alchemist. She appears forgetful.
- Jame VanGreencroft is an androgynous half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled adventurer. It appears prejudiced.
- Tol Hairytory, an intimidated male halfling. He is a cleric who is traveling with an important person.
- Glotgub Armsnapper, an intimidated male half-orc. He is a cleric who is finding a long-lost friend.
- Kludd Armnor, a loud female half-orc. She is an expert who is finding a long-lost sibling.
- Dane Rosenore, a nervous female half-elf. She is a bard who is traveling with a diplomat.
- Haahiathil Starmight, a deluded female elf. She is a druid who is on a mission to collect a debt.
- Mick Blackett, a guilty female half-dwarf. She is a commoner who is following the voices.
These establishments worthy of mention in Old Kelber Bend:
- The Deepwater Fox House of Ill Repute [+]
- The Chipped Eagle Inc. [+]
- The Weary Swagger Rugs [+]
- The Weary Alicorn Rug Shop [+]
- The Shallow Eagle Lumber Mill [+]
- The Happy Princess Star Gazers [+]
- The Divine Cock Healers [+]
- The Victorious Ivy Inc. [+]
- The Yellow Thug Disposal Area [+]
- The Bottomless Pony Sport House [+]
- The Burly Bag Postal Service [+]
- The Gutted Frog Leather Goods [+]
- The Naughty Pot Gloves [+]
- The Blue Imps Scribe [+]