- Pop. Estimate: 1,487
- Children: 16.95% (252)
- Elderly: 20.98% (312)
- 1,391 half-elf (93.5%)
- 76 human (5.1%)
- 20 other (1.3%)
- 7 Districts
- 74 Businesses
- 159 Specialists
- 172 Residences
Carsonvale is known for the following resources:
- New rock salt deposits that are frequented by children. Haalenaen Bannigrove said the locals speak of bags of platinum in a well.
- A magical battle field inhabited by wild bees that are frequented by unicorns. Klibd Skullnor said rumors tell of a stash of silver in a nearby pit.
- A blessed castle inhabited by tame kangaroos that are hunted by locals. Dartlleu Wolfrunner said the locals speak of a stash of kitten mittens hidden around somewhere.
- In the days of yore, a hag wandered the field. Villagers say that the hag will ask for your help, then banish you if you are cruel.
- In times past, an old woman frequented the field during a full moon. They say that the old woman will ask for your help, then carry you away.
- Once upon a time, a wizard named Kish hunted the world. People say that if you see him, you will be stricken blind unless you answer a riddle.
- Some time ago, a hag frequented the field. Villagers say that the hag will ask for your help, then sell you into slavery.
Job Postings [-]
- A passing Aristocrat is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Reward is a priceless heirloom. No pay until task is completed successfully. Accidental Death insurance required. Contact Ush Bearmane.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Vesstra.
- Help Wanted: Someone stole my shoe. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will pay in gold. Contact Ninita Greasefuel.
- Looking for work? Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will pay in gold. Contact Barkon Smartfist.
- Bored? Sorcerer seeks apprentice. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Adavarlas Freanimight.
- Wanted: Missing ring of wishes. We suspect grigs are the culprit. Reward available. Contact Khalssen fe Khalal.
- Wanted: I'm looking for rare stirge, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Alahiaai Moonstrike for more details.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact En'ith for more details.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will pay in gold. Contact Mezn Darkmaw.
- Bounty for rats, dead or alive. Reward is a secret. Contact Bat.
- toads-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will reward you with valuable information. Serious inquiries only. Contact Gornir Crunchankle if intrigued.
- Joes Castbrook is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled trader. He appears clumsy.
- Mick Robertidge is a female human who is known in the city as being a decent woodseller. She appears shifty.
- Faehialleu Silverstride is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled wagoneer. She appears smitten.
- Dav Colll is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a decent potter. He appears homesick.
- Gaerigtars Wintershadow is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a skilled copyist. He appears beligerent.
- Jam Matton is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled chandler. She appears homesick.
- Jam MacStannson is a male human who is known in the region as being a decent bookseller. He appears spiteful.
- Danic Brian is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled woodworker. He appears healthy.
- James Benore is a male human who is known in the region as being a decent blacksmith. He appears impatient.
- Mick Burland is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled locksmith. He appears pacifistic.
- Dav Stoinson is a female human who is known in the city as being a gifted timberwright. She appears patriotic.
- Mick MacCastwood is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled plasterer. She appears boastful.
- Jory Robertley is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled bucklemaker. She appears self-obsessed.
- Ilylenlleu Eytherfire is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a gifted woodcarver. She appears greedy.
- Joey Caran, a shifty male human. He is an expert who is on a mission to capture someone.
- Jo Barll, a sick female half-elf. She is a barbarian who is seeing the city.
- Illleniyn Goldweaver, a violent female half-elf. She is a sorcerer who is cleaning out a monster infestation.
These establishments worthy of mention in Carsonvale:
- The Mad Nomad Word Smiths [+]
- The Ruby Ivy Inc. [+]
- The Worn Hen Worship House [+]
- The Vulgar Maiden Furs [+]
- The Chicken Bag Farms [+]
- The Royal Crate Chop House [+]
- The Elegant Rose Money Changers [+]
- The Dry Cavern Shop [+]
- The Violent Darkroot Inc. [+]
- The Desert Axe Inc. [+]
- The Dry Flask Shop [+]
- The Crazy Clowns General Mechandise [+]
- The Stowaway Lion House of Colors [+]
- The Merry Rooster Brewery [+]