- Pop. Estimate: 240
- Children: 20.42% (49)
- Elderly: 18.33% (44)
- 171 troglodyte (71.2%)
- 29 kobold (12%)
- 23 hobgoblin (9.5%)
- 12 lycanthrope (5%)
- 3 mindflayer (1.2%)
- 2 other (0.8%)
- 1 Districts
- 3 Businesses
- 3 Specialists
- 31 Residences
Birmains is known for the following resources:
- Creepy clay banks that are hunted by kittens. The locals speak of piles of copper in a dungeon.
- A cursed mine inhabited by vampire caterpillars that are hunted by kittens. Ghak Rockfang said one might find bags of copper in a dungeon.
- Many clay banks that are visited frequently by zombies.
- Legends tell of Skabin's Lasso, a unique lasso with the ability to summon angels. It hasn't reappeared in years.
- In times past, an old woman roamed the region and was drawn towards those that wronged others. They say that the old woman will offer you sweets, then steal your soul.
- In times past, a witch stalked the region when the wind blows from the west. Villagers say that the witch will sneeze three times, then sell you into slavery.
- Legends tell of Joic's Fiddle, a possessed fiddle with the power to make people cry. It was stolen from a locked vault.
Job Postings [-]
- Bounty for homuncului, dead or alive. Will pay in gold. Contact Alahiaaen Sunchaser for more information.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. May include some hazards. Reward is a secret. Discretion required. Contact Xrzar Ironmurder.
- Help! Looking for something new? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen peg leg. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Rrad Armbreaker if interested.
- Help Needed: Bounty for mephits, dead or alive. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Rbus Laughhost.
- I have rust rats in my basement, plz halp! Reward is a secret. Contact Dan Stoville.
- Bored? Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Length of job expected to be short. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Goduk Bearroot.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Borrun Barleymill.
- Tgus Greatdeath is a male hobgoblin who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled trader. He appears attentive.
- Grintra is a male mindflayer who is known in the city as being a skilled mercer. He appears melancholy.
- Fat is a male kobold who is known in the region as being a renowned scabbardmaker. He appears patronizing.
- Trellrc is a male mindflayer who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled bleacher. He appears thick.
- Dane Jamene is a male lycanthrope who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled entertainer. He appears boastful.
- Waem is a female mindflayer who is known in the region as being a skilled jeweler. She appears mopey.
- Bap is a male kobold who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled roofer. He appears nihilistic.
- Rugerm Rantrender is a male hobgoblin who is known in that part of town as being a decent outfitter. He appears efficient.
- Dot is a female kobold who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled sage. She appears greedy.
- Doney Francnson, a treasure-obsessed male lycanthrope. He is a commoner who is doing something amazing.
- Kbok Blademaw, an intimidated male bugbear. He is a wizard who is finding a long-lost parent.
- Dan Southett, a battle-ready female lycanthrope. She is a wizard who is seeking healing for a crippling injury.
These establishments worthy of mention in Birmains:
- The Blabbering Axehandle Magic Shop [+]
- The Mended Horse Barrels [+]
- The Smiling Frog Shop [+]
- The Wrong Bucket Disposal Area [+]
- The Glaring Peddler Inc. [+]
- The White Rock Inc. [+]
- The Chipped Troll Inc. [+]
- The Vulgar Bill Furs [+]
- The Old Halfling Bows R Us [+]