- Pop. Estimate: 6,607
- Children: 19.80% (1,308)
- Elderly: 19.00% (1,255)
- 2,108 gnome (31.9%)
- 1,586 halfling (24%)
- 1,282 elf (19.4%)
- 932 human (14.1%)
- 337 half-dwarf (5.1%)
- 331 dwarf (5%)
- 31 other (0.4%)
- 3 Districts
- 165 Businesses
- 981 Specialists
- 850 Residences
Callbor is known for the following resources:
- Rich kangaroo mobs that are avoided by gru. One might find piles of small lyres in a dungeon.
- Magic pigment deposits that are visited frequently by locals. Moten Greatstomach said rumors tell of a chest containing platinum in a well.
- Coconut plantations that are feared by locals. Rumors tell of a stash of copper in a dungeon.
- Many ancient clay deposits that are visited frequently by magic users.
- Substantial defenseless cobra quivers that are feared by zombies.
- Bountiful defenseless spider clusters that are hunted by locals.
- In times gone by, a Boogyman roamed the town during the summer solstice. Commoners say that the Boogyman will offer you sweets, then sell you into slavery.
- Legends tell of Subbub's Rake, a magical rake with the power to cause others to fall asleep. It hasn't reappeared in years.
- Way back when, the villagers of Centralsti Ridge lived happily. Things were quiet, but one day an evil devil named Trogob Backcracker took over the town. The villagers tried to kill Trogob Backcracker, but didn't get close. Along came a hero named Gat, who was a skilled storyteller. Gat had an idea to slay the devil by using magic to banish it. When Gat faced the devil, Gat defeated Trogob Backcracker and rescued the hostages.
- Legends tell of Dane's Quill, a cursed quill with the capability to make people cry. It was never recovered.
Job Postings [-]
- Wanted: toads-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Donic Bernaord if intrigued.
- Help Wanted: Bored? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen jewel. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Donic Davan for more details.
- Looking for work? I have giant spiders in my basement, plz halp! Opportunity to earn a title. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Ama Manytoe to learn more.
- Wanted: Bored? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. No pay until task is completed successfully. Reward available. Contact Xuog Bigdeath.
- Help Wanted: Bored? pig wrestling contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. No previous experience required. May include some hazards. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Delellthil Dewstrike.
- A passing Cleric is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Gwaleninne Whitehand.
- I have toads in my basement, plz halp! Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Daney Davall.
- Need a change of pace? Xuog Dreaddamn has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact S'hooral se Khalzor.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Skagar Saltnose.
- Looking for something new? Bounty for squirrels, dead or alive. Mild danger may be involved. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Jamic Petrsone.
- I'm looking for rare mephits, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will pay in gold. Contact Envy if intrigued.
- Required: Hearty souls needed to recover stolen jewel. Length of job expected to be short. Reward is a secret. Contact Wat.
- Someone stole my puppy. Find the louse, dead or alive. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Zhuk Backkiller.
- Someone stole my bracelet. Find the louse, dead or alive. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Tekok Youngrunner for more information.
- Warrior seeks apprentice. Reward is a secret. No previous experience required. May include some hazards. Contact Ertaen Farfeather for further details.
- Yorbin Taloncavern is a female half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a skilled outfitter. She appears smug.
- Faeelllleu Silentwater is a female elf who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled adventurer. She appears worrying.
- Throgar Firemill is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a mediocre woodseller. He appears mocking.
- Yornir Firetable is an androgynous dwarf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled grocer. It appears contrarian.
- Jam Davidorth is a female half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a skilled armorer. She appears jaded.
- Jo Burer is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled alchemist. He appears territorial.
- Mickey Burne is a female human who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled professor. She appears helpful.
- Danry MacChrisling is a female human who is known in the city as being a renowned wagoneer. She appears smitten.
- Larhiatel Meadowdrake is a male elf who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled physician. He appears intimidated.
- Adagrin Glittergirdle is a female halfling who is known in the city as being a mediocre watercarrier. She appears egotistical.
- Dan Goodstone is a male human who is known in the city as being a horribly skilled cutler. He appears battle-ready.
- Throbul Whitesmith is a female dwarf who is known in the region as being a decent bookseller. She appears jolly.
- Don Whiteling is a female human who is known in the city as being a decent apothecary. She appears quiet.
- Erellaen Auvreadawn is a female elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent courtier. She appears outlandish.
- Darartanae Tyrneagrove is a female elf who is known in the world as being a decent lawyer. She appears greedy.
- Alelenaen Baequisight is an androgynous elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled tinker. It appears forgetful.
- Danry Tramrough is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled tanner. He appears lonely.
- Perda Brushstick is a male halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled teamster. He appears lovelorn.
- Mick Andrden, an embittered male human. He is a warrior who is seeing the city.
- Mickic Bursone, a nosy female half-dwarf. She is a sorcerer who is cleaning out a bug infestation.
- Filellthil Whiteoak, a smug male elf. He is a rogue who is cleaning out a slum.
- Hildida Glitterbottom, a worrying male halfling. He is a commoner who is finding a long-lost friend.
- Odgburz Armnor The Black, a nosy male half-orc. He is a warrior who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
- Mickey Burcroft, a guilty male half-dwarf. He is a fighter who is seeking thrills and adventure.
- Ser Horngold, a guarded male halfling. He is a sorcerer who is traveling the world as an unemployed specialist.
- Donry Stongton, a spiteful male human. He is a rogue who is doing something questionable.
- Elnalthil Tyrneawater, a smitten male elf. He is a bard who is doing something secret.
These establishments worthy of mention in Callbor:
- The Hilltop Elf Star Gazers [+]
- The Grizzly Cup Wharf [+]
- The Hilltop Jane Shop [+]
- The Crooked Wench Inc. [+]
- The Noisy Cavern Inc. [+]
- The Shining Thunderbird Lumber Mill [+]
- The Sterling Silver Sculptures [+]
- The Red Skull Prison [+]
- The Slumbering Ent Reference Center [+]
- The Puking Badger Locksmith [+]
- The Flying Axehandle Inc. [+]
- The Hilltop Octopus Druggist [+]
- The Naughty Troll Gloves [+]
- The Deadly Wagon Whorehouse [+]
- The Gutted Silver Leather Goods [+]
- The Golden Priest Inc. [+]
- The Ruby Hole Chop House [+]
- The Plaid Snake Hostel [+]