- Pop. Estimate: 2,497
- Children: 12.78% (319)
- Elderly: 23.99% (599)
- 720 half-orc (28.8%)
- 622 halfling (24.9%)
- 535 gnome (21.4%)
- 268 dwarf (10.7%)
- 223 elf (8.9%)
- 123 half-dwarf (4.9%)
- 6 other (0.2%)
- 7 Districts
- 107 Businesses
- 332 Specialists
- 320 Residences
Larron is known for the following resources:
- A new fort inhabited by wild crows that are feared by magic users.
- Plentiful cobra quivers that are visited frequently by wenches. One might dig up piles of saphires in a nearby pit.
- Paltry creepy clay banks that are feared by locals. Rumors tell of bags of kitten mittens buried near there.
- A new battle field inhabited by dangerous bees that are frequented by locals. Rumors tell of a stash of gold hidden around somewhere.
- Some time ago, a Pooka roamed the streets and was drawn towards misbehaving children. Villagers say that the Pooka will offer you sweets, then imprison you.
- Way back when, an old man lingered in the region and was drawn towards those that have killed innocents. Folks say that the old man will ask a favor of you, then steal your soul.
- Legends tell of Yerzin's Beans, a magical beans with the power to summon angels. It hasn't reappeared in years.
- In olden times, a lich named Ghasum stalked the fields on rainy days and was drawn towards those that have killed innocents. They say that if you caught him, you will be driven mad.
- Many years ago, the townsfolk of Hulllanding Rapids thrived. Things were quiet, but one day a murderer named Tilka kidnapped a princess. The townsfolk tried to kill Tilka, but didn't get close. Along came a half-dwarf named Daney Blacking, who was a valiant knight. Daney had an idea to slay the murderer by making a wager with Tilka. When Daney Blacking faced the murderer, Daney Blacking killed the murderer.
Job Postings [-]
- Help Needed: Don Burand has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Ghosud Neckcracker if intrigued.
- I'm looking for rare rats, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will pay in gold. Contact Gaelentars Freaniwater.
- Needed: Want to earn some quick coin? I have brain moles in my basement, plz halp! Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Porkaro for more details.
- Required: imps-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will owe you a huge favor. No previous experience required. Contact Woupne.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Gwalananae Featherrisen.
- Required: Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Will pay in gold. Contact Khalzor seh Yerssen.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Falbornly Newiciny.
- Wanted: Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Serious inquiries only. Will pay in gold. Contact Kozoz Skullnor.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Joes Bernaford.
- Needed: Looking for something new? Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will reward you with a land deed. No pay until task is completed successfully. Must not smell. Contact Gobel Oxsnout.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Must be clean. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Blagg Headkiller if intrigued.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Opportunity to earn a title. Discretion required. Contact Danry Brownling for more information.
- Ugguk Legkiller is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a decent blacksmith. He appears shifty.
- Gaelenlleu Duskingsorrow is a female elf who is known in that part of town as being a skilled priest. She appears gosipy.
- Wiz Greasegauge is a male gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned armorer. He appears trusting.
- Ilnalssa Myrthoak is a male elf who is known in the city as being a decent scribe. He appears gluttonous.
- Drummub Skullcracker is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled ship captain. She appears flirtatious.
- Gororin Rubystaff is a female dwarf who is known in the world as being a gifted cheesemaker. She appears nihilistic.
- Bonva Gyrofiz is a male gnome who is known in the world as being a mediocre bather. He appears idealistic.
- Wiz Rocketblast is a female gnome who is known in the world as being a decent roofer. She appears contrarian.
- El Thornstick is a male halfling who is known in the city as being a skilled lawyer. He appears smug.
- Tom Tiddlyfiz is a female gnome who is known in the world as being a gifted messenger. She appears thick.
- Tom Cobblefuel is a male gnome who is known in the region as being a decent cheesemaker. He appears boastful.
- Haaelltars Summerfire is a female elf who is known in the city as being a gifted herbalist. She appears territorial.
- Abadal Bronzeplate is a male dwarf who is known in the city as being a skilled armorer. He appears smug.
- Rhasush Armkiller is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled artist. She appears guarded.
- Adatlas Meadowspear is a male elf who is known in the region as being a decent haymerchant. He appears forgetful.
- Donry Castell, an outlandish male half-dwarf. He is a druid who is following the voices.
- Dronir Tinale, an exhausted male dwarf. He is an expert who is here to destroy an artifact.
- Gorgan Shinybeard, a territorial male half-dwarf. He is an expert who is finding a missing criminal.
- Dav Ferville, an impatient female half-orc. She is a rogue who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
These establishments worthy of mention in Larron:
- The Crooked Crow Inc. [+]
- The Robber Eagle Inc. [+]
- The Dancing Frogs Inc. [+]
- The Shining Skull Timber Mill [+]
- The Crimson Giant Inc. [+]
- The Orange Baiter Charcoalers [+]
- The Weary Priest Rugs [+]
- The Cardinal Wolfhound Farmers Market [+]
- The Dreaming Rock Healers [+]
- The Seven Bull Candle Maker [+]
- The Burly Silver Mail Service [+]
- The Fired Baiter [+]
- The Short Urchin Bindary [+]
- The Bottomless Road Fish Camp [+]
- The Drinking Tree Herbalist [+]