- Pop. Estimate: 366
- Children: 30.60% (112)
- Elderly: 11.20% (41)
- 263 ogre (71.8%)
- 50 lizardfolk (13.6%)
- 18 goblin (4.9%)
- 18 deep dwarf (4.9%)
- 8 other (2.1%)
- 5 lycanthrope (1.3%)
- 4 orc (1%)
- 2 Districts
- 12 Businesses
- 14 Specialists
- 49 Residences
Holy DeDushholt is known for the following resources:
- Ancient guano deposits that are hunted by vampires. Lorun Drakehammer said one might dig up a chest containing saphires in a dungeon.
- Caterpillar nests that are avoided by unicorns. Chief Nitgug Headripper said the locals speak of piles of iron maidens in a dungeon.
- A new cave inhabited by tame beavers that are avoided by locals. One might find bags of monkey wrenches in a nearby pit.
- In olden times, the townsfolk of Baxax lived in harmony. Things were quiet, but one day Yat the cyclops stole a priceless heirloom. The townsfolk tried to kill Yat, but didn't get close. Along came a hero named Garbor Deepcutter, who was a skilled storyteller. Garbor had a plan to trick the cyclops by making a wager with Yat. When Garbor Deepcutter faced the cyclops, Garbor Deepcutter banished Yat and rescued Baxax.
- Legends tell of Dan's Throne, a unique throne with the ability to make someone speak the truth. It has been lost for ages.
- Legends tell of Lobor's Cat, a cursed cat with the power to summon demons. It was last seen years ago.
Job Postings [-]
- Help Needed: Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Reward available. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Don Roseleton.
- Required: Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather fresh paper due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Jo Corrough.
- I'm looking for rare feral cats, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Bromn Dreaddamn.
- Wizard seeks apprentice. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Wit if intrigued.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome toads required. Will owe you a huge favor. May include some hazards. Contact Joe Berill.
- Needed: Drun Skullripper has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Will pay in gold. Contact Thorbul Waraltar.
- Missing lucky stone. We suspect stirge are the culprit. No pay until task is completed successfully. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact James Barstone.
- Khalal se Khalzin is a male lizardfolk who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled chickenbutcher. He appears grieving.
- Ghessen se Khalal is a female lizardfolk who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled warehouse worker. She appears vengeful.
- Ghabal Rocksnout is a female ogre who is known in the region as being a mocked ship captain. She appears melancholy.
- Dush Rocknut is an androgynous ogre who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled mercer. It appears intimidated.
- Naruk Brainrot is a female goblin who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled wine seller. She appears grieving.
- Doney Greenard is a female lycanthrope who is known in the world as being a decent smith. She appears self-obsessed.
- Thorgin Stoneface is a male deep dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent beer seller. He appears apologetic.
- Grimrim Rubyhelm is a female deep dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre bookbinder. She appears attentive.
- Nuglarz Bonebreaker is a male orc who is known in the city as being a decent shipwright. He appears beligerent.
- Morbin Broadmug, an exhausted male deep dwarf. He is a monk who is traveling with an acting troupe.
- Tgub Metalstomach, a giddy male goblin. He is a commoner who is seeing the world.
These establishments worthy of mention in Holy DeDushholt:
- The Squalid Cock Shoes [+]
- The Fawning Hall Inc. [+]
- The Weary Dog Rug Shop [+]
- The Blind Hatchet Scribe [+]
- The Beefy Boar Shoppe [+]
- The Crazy Hatchet Dry Goods [+]
- The Weary Beauty Rugs [+]
- The Twisted Imps Shoppe [+]
- The Vulgar Cesspit Furs [+]