- Pop. Estimate: 958
- Children: 43.95% (421)
- Elderly: 1.67% (16)
- 870 half-elf (90.8%)
- 57 elf (5.9%)
- 23 dwarf (2.4%)
- 8 other (0.8%)
- 6 Districts
- 51 Businesses
- 86 Specialists
- 125 Residences
Kimduk is known for the following resources:
- Scarce fresh peat bogs that are feared by magic users.
- Rich clam beds that are frequented by wenches.
- Quail bevies that are visited frequently by gru. Gil Tinkerwink said somoeone said someone found piles of monkey wrenches hidden around somewhere.
- A blessed grave yard inhabited by tame cobras that are frequented by gru. Somoeone said someone found a chest containing emeralds buried near there.
- Long ago, a witch haunted the town when the wind blows from the west. Some say that the witch will ask a favor of you, then banish you if you are cruel.
Job Postings [-]
- Need a change of pace? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. May include some hazards. Must provide your own transportation. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Thromir Dragonmoor for further details.
- Help Needed: Need a change of pace? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will owe you a huge favor. Discretion required. Contact Joe Benter.
- I have rust rats in my basement, plz halp! Reward is a priceless heirloom. May include some hazards. Must be clean. Contact Elhg.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome rabbits required. Will pay in gold. No previous experience required. Contact Abarim Orangeship.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather a rat tail due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Opportunity to earn a title. Must be a quick learner. Contact Jam Andrnson.
- A passing Cleric is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Ghoshugh Headcrusher.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Done Giacoson.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will pay in gold. Contact Durbul Bitterhead.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather a rat tail due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Surpzer for more information.
- Looking for work? rabbits-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Alatiyn Rilynnglow.
- Grumrun Tigerhead is a female dwarf who is known in the region as being a mediocre chandler. She appears guarded.
- Balond Talonear is a male dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled cartwright. He appears resentful.
- Snorrun Drakehall is a male dwarf who is known in the world as being a horribly skilled sculptor. He appears contrarian.
- Dave Davidcroft is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a skilled bookseller. She appears patronizing.
- Falnir Goodfounder is a female dwarf who is known in the world as being a decent innkeeper. She appears jaded.
- Ervarai Orledrake is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled woodworker. She appears lonely.
- Illlenanae Rilynnstalker is a female elf who is known in the city as being a mediocre tailor. She appears cowed.
- Gwatssa Cyredstride is a female elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted entertainer. She appears self-obsessed.
- Elarigaen Aleanglider is a male elf who is known in the region as being a skilled deputy. He appears outlandish.
- Chaartlas Everblaze is a female elf who is known in the world as being a decent sculptor. She appears grieving.
- Don Barill is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a horribly skilled cartwright. She appears solemn.
- Jamey Clayrough is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a decent alchemist. He appears gosipy.
- Yordal Bronzemolder, a fashion concious male half-dwarf. He is a fighter who is fleeing an assassin.
- Xterm Dreadfury, a cautious female hobgoblin. She is a wizard who is finding work as a skilled laborer.
- Vab, a chatty male kobold. He is a druid who is on a mission from the gods.
- Keb Darkshadow, a vengeful male bugbear. He is a sorcerer who is delivering a message to a thug.
- Gorinand Mistgan, a nervous male minotaur. He is a fighter who is finding a long-lost sibling.
- Delrigiyn Whiteborne, a forbidding male drow. He is a commoner who is doing something questionable.
- Tushorg Bonebreaker The Gray, a solemn male orc. He is a wizard who is seeking revenge.
- Bloglub Legsnapper, a cowed male orc. He is a sorcerer who is cleaning out a slum.
These establishments worthy of mention in Kimduk:
- The Sleepy Thug Fabrics [+]
- The Dirty Cup Force [+]
- The Golden Peddler Inc. [+]
- The Whistling Elf Inc. [+]
- The Wrong Wagonhouse Waste Site [+]
- The Lazy Jade Wainwright [+]
- The Gutted Dungeon Leather Goods [+]
- The Wrong Octopus Disposal Area [+]
- The Drunken Lotus Jewelers [+]
- The Forsaken Bag General Goods [+]
- The Lonely Wine Inc. [+]
- The Flaming Rose Inc. [+]