- Pop. Estimate: 2,940
- Children: 36.60% (1,076)
- Elderly: 6.97% (205)
- 1,379 half-dwarf (46.9%)
- 409 dwarf (13.9%)
- 389 gnome (13.2%)
- 377 half-elf (12.8%)
- 315 elf (10.7%)
- 41 other (1.3%)
- 30 human (1%)
- 4 Districts
- 112 Businesses
- 390 Specialists
- 381 Residences
Jackpar is known for the following resources:
- A haunted fort inhabited by carnivorous kittens that are avoided by wenches.
- Many dragon wiers that are frequented by locals. Adagold Sproutmidge said rumors tell of piles of rubies in a nearby pit.
- Paltry old timber plantations that are feared by unicorns. Tolgrimne Grubghost said the locals speak of bags of monkey wrenches in a tomb nearby.
- Creepy berry fields that are hunted by zombies. One might find a chest containing silver buried near there.
- Coffee patches that are avoided by vampires. Pobarddo Forestwolf said somoeone said someone found piles of saphires in a nearby pit.
- Legends tell of Vaz' Mirror, a possessed mirror with the power to summon angels. It was stolen from a locked vault.
- In the days of yore, the townsfolk of Lidvista lived in harmony. Things were always nice, but one day Wourr the spirit slayed a local hero. The townsfolk tried to kill Wourr, but failed miserably. Along came a impatient half-orc named Odzuh Legkiller, who was an expert bowman. Odzuh had a plan to trick the spirit by making a wager with Wourr. When Odzuh Legkiller faced the spirit, Odzuh Legkiller defeated Wourr.
Job Postings [-]
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will reward you with valuable information. Length of job expected to be short. References required. Contact Tomina Fusejet.
- Needed: Bored? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen painting. Serious inquiries only. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Dane Briin.
- Help Needed: Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. No pay until task is completed successfully. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Joic Peterfield.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Prior experience required. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Ada Homemidas.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Reward available. Guild membership required. Contact Ada Meligage.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will pay in gold. Contact Bonmida Electrobolt.
- Bounty for darkmantles, dead or alive. Will reward you with valuable information. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Mickey Burling.
- wood carving contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Guduk Rockmane.
- Help Wanted: Require an instructor learned in morbid obesity research to tutor my child. No pay until task is completed successfully. Reward is a secret. Contact Khalal se Gheal.
- Need a change of pace? Seeking inter-planar messenger. May include some hazards. References required. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Alaelllas Starsworn if intrigued.
- Someone stole my potato. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will pay in gold. Contact Gkutub Ogreslay if interested.
- Help Wanted: Looking for something new? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. References required. Reward available. Contact Throbor Wheelriver.
- Tomwan Thermogauge is a male gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted salter. He appears sick.
- Mick Castill is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a decent wine seller. She appears deluded.
- Aieno Wobbbit is a male gnome who is known in the world as being a decent alchemist. He appears clumsy.
- Danry Carworth is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a gifted weaver. He appears accusatory.
- Yorrun Gravelsmith is a female half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled watercarrier. She appears lonely.
- Micke VanSmithord is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a decent mason. He appears prejudiced.
- Mororin Rustnose is a male dwarf who is known in the city as being a mocked furrier. He appears healthy.
- Ilylenlas Duskingblaze is a male elf who is known in the city as being a decent shoemaker. He appears beligerent.
- Ilvaranae Summerstride is a female elf who is known in the world as being a horribly skilled rugmaker. She appears helpful.
- Tul Triggerblast is a female gnome who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre magic dealer. She appears intimidating.
- Mick Berter is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent harness maker. He appears lovelorn.
- Alli Greasebun is a male gnome who is known in that part of town as being a decent leatherworker. He appears cowed.
- Dav Bening is a male human who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled leatherworker. He appears treasure-obsessed.
- Doney Benield is a female human who is known in the world as being a renowned grocer. She appears battle-ready.
- Elartanae Everbreeze is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a mocked blacksmith. She appears lonely.
- Done Whitein, an easily offended male half-elf. He is a commoner who is here to secretly assassinate a merchant.
- Jamey Colall, a treasure-obsessed female human. She is a fighter who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Gwalenlas Morningfire, a scattered male half-elf. He is an expert who is following rediscovered ancient lore.
- Davic Smithewicz, a beligerent female human. She is a sorcerer who is cleaning out a slum.
- Bonita Wizzfiz, an impatient female gnome. She is a commoner who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
These establishments worthy of mention in Jackpar:
- The Stowaway Rouge House of Colors [+]
- The Boiling Ent Fish House [+]
- The Great Nomad Scabbards [+]
- The Great Bucket Sheath Store [+]
- The Strangled Harpoon Dry Goods [+]
- The Hungry Tower House of Law [+]
- The Oiled Days Bags [+]
- The Puking Swagger Locksmith [+]
- The Splintered Clowns Healing House [+]
- The Frozen Days Temple [+]
- The Honest Alicorn Shop [+]
- The Crazy Beer Dry Goods [+]
- The Shining Hammer Lumber Mill [+]
- The Puking Lion Locksmith [+]
- The Singing Skull Shipyard [+]