- Pop. Estimate: 1,118
- Children: 32.38% (362)
- Elderly: 9.93% (111)
- 439 half-orc (39.2%)
- 279 half-dwarf (24.9%)
- 126 other (11.2%)
- 104 halfling (9.3%)
- 61 half-elf (5.4%)
- 55 human (4.9%)
- 54 dwarf (4.8%)
- 3 Districts
- 61 Businesses
- 114 Specialists
- 140 Residences
Port Kellerpool Lock is known for the following resources:
- An ancient tower inhabited by carnivorous bats that are visited frequently by witches. Mus Giantkill said rumors tell of a stash of silver in a tomb nearby.
- A blessed castle inhabited by poisonous peacocks that are avoided by zombies. Illanava Dryearoak said one might find a chest containing gold in a nearby pit.
- A cursed tower inhabited by carnivorous spiders that are hunted by magic users. Somoeone said someone found a stash of gold hidden around somewhere.
- Abundant vegetable patches that are feared by vampires.
- In times gone by, a hag hunted the region and was drawn towards thieves. Villagers say that the hag will ask a favor of you, then eat you.
- Long ago, the royals of Wardman lived in harmony. Things were peaceful, but one day an evil lich named Elhzer took over the town. The royals tried to kill Elhzer, but were caught. Along came a deep dwarf named Adarun Beargrave, who was an expert bowman. Adarun had a plan to trick the lich by causing a distraction while others struck. When Adarun Beargrave faced the lich, Adarun Beargrave banished Elhzer.
Job Postings [-]
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact S'heral teh Khalzin if intrigued.
- Help Wanted: Require an instructor learned in herbalism to tutor my child. References required. Will pay in gold. May include some hazards. Contact Balril Rustbridge if intrigued.
- Help Needed: Someone stole my tiara. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will owe you a huge favor. May include some hazards. Contact Garrim Feaststone.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will owe you a huge favor. Guild membership required. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Abamir Copperale.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Reward available. No previous experience required. Contact Yeral teh Khalssen.
- Barbarian seeks apprentice. Must be quick on your feet. Will pay in gold. Contact Abarigtars Hawkwaker.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Opportunity to earn a title. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Thordal Wavebreaker.
- Required: onion eating contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Rbods Evilrender.
- Need a change of pace? Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will owe you a huge favor. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Dan Bergton.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Reward is a secret. Contact Dagan Oakfang.
- I'm looking for rare bats, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will pay in gold. Contact Ceelak.
- Aesartanae Aleanleaf is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a decent chickenbutcher. He appears healthy.
- Chief Sralogh Headnor is an androgynous half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre good samaritan. It appears skeptical.
- Halriglleu Farwind is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre mason. He appears patriotic.
- Thrushurz Skullcrusher The Gray is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled smith. He appears jolly.
- Don Clayall is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a horribly skilled butcher. He appears fatalistic.
- Drodor Lionsmith is a female dwarf who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled physician. She appears outlandish.
- Don Goodford is a male half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned jailer. He appears intimidating.
- Amamai Overmind is a male halfling who is known in that part of town as being a horribly skilled tavern. He appears guilty.
- Mickey Davngham is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mocked forester. He appears egotistical.
- Snornir Gravelfist is a male dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled adventurer. He appears gosipy.
- Grumrin Darkgrieve is a female half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre dyer. She appears treasure-obsessed.
- Perdo Burrowsspan is a male halfling who is known in the region as being a decent glassmaker. He appears fatalistic.
- James Barden is a male half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent collier. He appears melancholy.
- Davic Kleinford is a female human who is known in the world as being a gifted woodseller. She appears solemn.
- Abador Grandplate, a boastful male deep dwarf. He is a bard who is doing something secret.
- Joes MacPeterster, a resentful female half-elf. She is a paladin who is seeking thrills and adventure.
- Droond Bearcavern, a conspirational female deep dwarf. She is a ranger who is doing something questionable.
- Erinrian Entragath, a worrying male minotaur. He is a fighter who is here to secretly assassinate a scholar.
- Ghezor fe Gheal, a thick androgynous lizardfolk. It is a commoner who is cleaning out a monster infestation.
- Ghash Rocktooth, a spiteful male ogre. He is a commoner who is fleeing a bad family situation.
- Haltaen Hlaeglider, a vengeful female drow. She is a commoner who is doing something amazing.
- Danic Giacorough, an intimidating male lycanthrope. He is a warrior who is finding a long-lost distant relative.
These establishments worthy of mention in Port Kellerpool Lock:
- The Wet Monk Butchers [+]
- The Merry Frog Beer Garden [+]
- The Strangled Boar General Store [+]
- The Bottomless Maiden Sport House [+]
- The Shallow Mead Saw Mill [+]
- The Marbled Baiter Inc. [+]
- The Violent Road Inc. [+]
- The Wrong Beauty Pile [+]
- The Elegant Yawning Wares [+]
- The Wandering Wolfhound Furs [+]
- The Squalid Fireplace Shoes [+]
- The White Horse Bath House [+]
- The Seven Hen Candle Maker [+]
- The Flying Nomad Shop [+]