- Pop. Estimate: 1,296
- Children: 13.43% (174)
- Elderly: 23.46% (304)
- 1,274 half-elf (98.3%)
- 22 other (1.6%)
- 7 Districts
- 67 Businesses
- 141 Specialists
- 164 Residences
Harperbova is known for the following resources:
- A magical fort inhabited by dangerous elephants that are visited frequently by unicorns. Somoeone said someone found a chest containing kitten mittens in a well.
- A cursed cave inhabited by defenseless apes that are frequented by locals. Dave Petrman said somoeone said someone found a chest containing gold in a dungeon.
- Substantial poisonous beaver colonies that are visited frequently by unicorns.
- Timber forests that are hunted by townspeople. One might dig up a stash of iron maidens in a tomb nearby.
- In days gone by, the constable of Donnellman lived happily. Things were quiet, but one day a serial killer named Obsog Necknor slayed a local hero. The constable tried to stop the serial killer, but were caught. Along came Anka the troglodyte, who was a sneaky thief. Anka had an idea to slay the serial killer by making a wager with Obsog Necknor. When Anka faced the serial killer, Anka defeated Obsog Necknor and rescued the hostages.
- Legends tell of Kzezn's Painting, a special painting with the knack to grant wishes. It disappeared after an attack by bandits.
- Legends tell of James' Mirror, a magical mirror with the ability to find any item. It mysteriously disappeared.
- In times gone by, the constable of Fenshall lived in peace. Things were good, but one day a demon named Gozs kidnapped a princess. The constable tried to stop the demon, but failed miserably. Along came a troglodyte named Surpzer, who was a sneaky thief. Surpzer had an idea to slay the demon by using magic to banish it. When Surpzer faced the demon, Surpzer killed the demon.
- In days gone by, an old woman haunted the woods. They say that the old woman will sneeze three times, then eat you.
Job Postings [-]
- lizards-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. No pay until task is completed successfully. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Jame Southliffe.
- Help Needed: I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will pay in gold. Contact Mimum Skullripper.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Reward available. Contact Lik.
- Rrogath Backcracker has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Reward is a secret. Contact Dave Tramhews.
- A passing Druid is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will reward you with valuable information. Experienced professionals only. Contact Surpraz.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will pay in gold. Contact Mkasr Oozegloom.
- Help! I have stirge in my basement, plz halp! Reward is a priceless heirloom. References required. Contact Cak.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Donic Claying.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Require an instructor learned in sorcery to tutor my child. Will owe you a huge favor. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Ghezor fe Gheal.
- Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Faldal Strongbaker.
- Help Needed: Want to earn some quick coin? Someone stole my bracelet. Find the louse, dead or alive. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Gavan Tinkerfuel.
- Chanallleu Cyredblaze is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a decent haymerchant. He appears flirtatious.
- Jame Corsford is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled wagoneer. She appears flirtatious.
- Belrigai Softsun is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a mediocre entertainer. He appears nihilistic.
- Adanalai Wintergrove is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled bucklemaker. He appears gluttonous.
- Dan Matgton is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a gifted sheriff. He appears trusting.
- Gwahiatel Dawnwalker is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled lawyer. She appears self-obsessed.
- Larnaliyn Norreweaver is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a gifted leatherworker. She appears mopey.
- Elanaltel Earthrose is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a decent adventurer. He appears shifty.
- Done Roseerton is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a skilled mason. He appears cautious.
- Filnalssa Shadowbough is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a gifted dyer. He appears smug.
- Mickey Jacken is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled leatherworker. He appears solemn.
- Jame Clayill is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled sage. She appears egotistical.
- Mick Petrtone is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a mediocre glovemaker. He appears nosy.
- Mickry Andreleton is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a decent cooper. She appears nervous.
- Co Wetroarer, a contrarian male halfling. He is an expert who is seeking honest work.
- Dan Antonidge, a helpful female half-dwarf. She is a cleric who is following a message from an angel.
- Dan Matham, an apologetic female human. She is a commoner who is following rediscovered ancient lore.
- Yorbul Opalshoulder, a lonely female half-dwarf. She is a commoner who is delivering a message to a peasant.
- Aeslenai Auvreawater, a gambling female elf. She is a commoner who is seeing the world.
- Shaman Klobb Backsnapper, a prejudiced female half-orc. She is a commoner who is fleeing from forced labor.
- Mhugt Legripper, a shifty female half-orc. She is an expert who is fleeing a bad family situation.
These establishments worthy of mention in Harperbova:
- The Happy Pot Mill [+]
- The Punchin' Fig Locksmith [+]
- The Musty House Glove Makers [+]
- The Slippery Jade Cloth [+]
- The Slippery Beauty Fabrics [+]
- The Fumbling Rock Fine Books [+]
- The Raging Dog Arena [+]
- The Lost Dog Inc. [+]
- The Wistful Giant Store [+]
- The Sterling Frogs Studio [+]
- The Drunken Knife Jewelers [+]
- The Colored Swagger Dry Goods [+]
- The Dirty Frog Guard House [+]
- The Bottomless Pot Sport House [+]