- Pop. Estimate: 4,185
- Children: 26.09% (1,092)
- Elderly: 14.48% (606)
- 1,239 half-dwarf (29.6%)
- 984 gnome (23.5%)
- 875 halfling (20.9%)
- 863 human (20.6%)
- 109 elf (2.6%)
- 73 other (1.7%)
- 42 half-orc (1%)
- 5 Districts
- 129 Businesses
- 588 Specialists
- 543 Residences
Flembar is known for the following resources:
- A new grave yard inhabited by poisonous crows that are avoided by gru. Rumors tell of piles of saphires hidden around somewhere.
- Substantial palm oil trees that are hunted by magic users. One might dig up bags of kitten mittens in a well.
- Rich defenseless bat clouds that are avoided by locals. One might find a stash of silver buried near there.
- A cursed shrine inhabited by dangerous clams that are hunted by zombies.
- Coffee fields that are hunted by unicorns. Ceekaro said one might find piles of emeralds in a dungeon.
- Years ago, the villagers of Holy Fayovka Crest lived in peace. Things were good, but one day an evil murderer named Srogtuk Mokripper slayed a local hero. The villagers tried to stop the murderer, but were caught. Along came Gillita Tinkertonk the gnome, who was an expert bowman. Gillita had an idea to slay the murderer by making a wager with Srogtuk Mokripper. When Gillita Tinkertonk faced the murderer, Gillita Tinkertonk banished Srogtuk Mokripper.
- Many years ago, the villagers of Barnpool lived in harmony. Things were good, but one day a vampire named Pripne took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The villagers tried to kill Pripne, but didn't get close. Along came a hero named Doney Tramield, who was a skilled storyteller. Doney had an idea to slay the vampire by using magic to banish it. When Doney Tramield faced the vampire, Doney Tramield defeated Pripne.
- Once upon a time, a devil named Thzzide frequented the world on rainy days. People say that if you confront her, you will be driven mad.
Job Postings [-]
- A passing Ranger is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Larlanava Whitesing.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather a rat tail due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Alavarava Longwhisper.
- Wanted: Hearty souls needed to recover stolen cerimonial knife. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Srobd Backbreaker.
- Want to earn some quick coin? carriage racing contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Reward is a secret. May include some hazards. Experienced professionals only. Contact Moggzog Neckkiller.
- Need a change of pace? I have homuncului in my basement, plz halp! No previous experience required. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Gobal Eaglemane for more details.
- Require an instructor learned in alchemy to tutor my child. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Dones Dilleton.
- Needed: I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome derros required. Reward is a priceless heirloom. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Larnallleu Melithlight.
- Required: Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will pay in gold. Contact Davic Whitling.
- Help Needed: Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Perok Rainvidol if intrigued.
- Required: Bounty for giant spiders, dead or alive. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Git.
- goblin wranglin' contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Must be a quick learner. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Alanaltel Aleasky.
- Help Wanted: Need a change of pace? Require an instructor learned in math to tutor my child. Mild danger may be involved. Special attire required. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Eline Springley.
- Require an instructor learned in horseback riding to tutor my child. Will pay in gold. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Dan Whitville if intrigued.
- Allikey Wobbwink is a female gnome who is known in the world as being a skilled tavern. She appears loud.
- Dave Burinson is a female human who is known in the region as being a decent locksmith. She appears mopey.
- Mick Martiton is a female human who is known in the region as being a renowned butcher. She appears forgetful.
- Chief Gulu Bonekiller The Red is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a gifted teacher. She appears smitten.
- Begrim Swiftone is a female halfling who is known in the world as being a gifted leatherworker. She appears scattered.
- Danes Roserell is a female half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled woodseller. She appears fatalistic.
- Kogt Headnor is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a decent astrologer. She appears deluded.
- Cogrim Oststoat is a female halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled forester. She appears cautious.
- Amane Springhearth is a male halfling who is known in the world as being a renowned saddler. He appears clumsy.
- Jory MacBenton is a female half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled scabbardmaker. She appears prejudiced.
- Joes Stoman is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled shipwright. She appears outlandish.
- Gardal Brightsapper is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a gifted haymerchant. She appears scattered.
- El Leawanderer is a male halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled laborer. He appears gluttonous.
- Gormir Ivoryblade is a male half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a renowned tavern. He appears patronizing.
- Jam Marne is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a mocked shipwright. She appears idealistic.
- Alerigiyn Shadeeye is a male elf who is known in that part of town as being a skilled librarian. He appears thick.
- Rhomuh Skullcrusher, a resentful female half-orc. She is a commoner who is here to secretly assassinate a peasant.
- Jam Sheer, an impatient female human. She is an expert who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Perine Healthyley, a guarded female halfling. She is a warrior who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
- Nindan Triggerwink, a vengeful male gnome. He is a commoner who is here to destroy an artifact.
- Jam Antoning, a worrying male half-dwarf. He is an expert who is cleaning out a wealthy person.
- Jam Staey, an intimidating male half-dwarf. He is a fighter who is fleeing the law.
- Danic Antonore, a solemn male human. He is an adept who is seeking thrills and adventure.
- Jo Broand, a lovelorn female human. She is a rogue who is on a mission from the gods.
These establishments worthy of mention in Flembar:
- The Mad Cup Word Smiths [+]
- The Squalid Eagle Shoes [+]
- The Glaring Flame Inc. [+]
- The Mended Beauty Barrels [+]
- The Frosted Cock of All That Is Holy [+]
- The Fat Greyhound Inc. [+]
- The Short Widowers Book Smith [+]
- The Chicken Badger Farms [+]
- The Weary Princess Rugs [+]
- The Pink Hall Vineyards [+]
- The Drifting Dwarves House [+]
- The Stowaway Rouge House of Colors [+]
- The Purple Road Arena [+]
- The Deepwater Beer Whorehouse [+]
- The Ruby Tower Fine Forks [+]
- The Lost Dead Inc. [+]