- Pop. Estimate: 4,145
- Children: 11.39% (472)
- Elderly: 24.99% (1,036)
- 2,371 half-dwarf (57.2%)
- 908 gnome (21.9%)
- 800 half-orc (19.3%)
- 66 other (1.5%)
- 4 Districts
- 129 Businesses
- 588 Specialists
- 515 Residences
Dermdale Branch is known for the following resources:
- A new shrine inhabited by dangerous scorpions that are avoided by witches. Gobel Beartooth said the locals speak of a chest containing kitten mittens in a nearby pit.
- Cork trees that are hunted by witches.
- Abundant elephant parades that are feared by witches. One might dig up a chest containing kitten mittens hidden around somewhere.
- Unlimited defenseless ape troops that are frequented by townspeople. Brogo Ragetalon said rumors tell of piles of silver in a dungeon.
- Way back when, a ghoul named Pobel stalked the swamps. They say that if you touch her, you will be driven mad.
- Long, long ago, the villagers of Claywood lived happily. Things were always nice, but one day an evil vampire named Pobel Rockfang stole a priceless heirloom. The villagers tried to kill Pobel Rockfang, but didn't get close. Along came a human named Doney Simones, who was an expert bowman. Doney had a plan to trick the vampire by causing a distraction while others struck. When Doney Simones faced the vampire, Doney Simones defeated Pobel Rockfang.
- In olden times, a witch frequented the swamps once a year. Commoners say that the witch will offer you sweets, then turn you into a mouse.
- Legends tell of Shozzog's Cat, a unique cat with the ability to solve any riddle. It was never recovered.
- In times past, an old woman roamed the fields once a year and was drawn towards acts of greed. Commoners say that the old woman will ask a favor of you, then imprison you.
Job Postings [-]
- Want to earn some quick coin? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Tarron Longchaser if interested.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather hydra blood due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Opportunity to earn a title. Must be clean. Contact Flupne.
- Wanted: gator wrasslin' contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Tmemt Cleaverwiser.
- I'm looking for rare derros, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will pay in gold. Discretion required. Contact Wizkey Wobbbun for further details.
- I have stirge in my basement, plz halp! Must not smell. Reward is a secret. Contact Joic Tramville for further details.
- Help Needed: Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Brosil Icerangli.
- Help Needed: Seeking inter-planar messenger. Must not smell. Reward is a secret. Contact Kadr Rantcutter for more information.
- Require an instructor learned in horseback riding to tutor my child. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Anka.
- Help Needed: Looking for something new? taste tester wanted. Will pay in gold. Contact Glibd Moksnapper The Strong.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen peg leg. Reward is a secret. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Cardan Wizzsprocket.
- Wanted: Aristocrat seeks apprentice. May include some hazards. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Ozg Backnor for further details.
- taste tester wanted. Reward available. Contact Tomm Armripper.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Thorbor Dogblade.
- Gav Fusefiz is a female gnome who is known in the city as being a decent priest. She appears helpful.
- Yorrun Ivorymug is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled watercarrier. He appears jesterly.
- Bonrette Cogglecog is a female gnome who is known in the region as being a mediocre specialty smith. She appears spiteful.
- Adaby Geargadget is a male gnome who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled spicemerchant. He appears exhausted.
- Rhudd Legsnapper is a male half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned woodworker. He appears chatty.
- Doney Morbrook is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a gifted scribe. She appears helpful.
- Cotgles Electrobolt is a female gnome who is known in that part of town as being a skilled professor. She appears smitten.
- Skaril Whitestream is a female half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled pursemaker. She appears greedy.
- Tommida Wobbscope is a female gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre leatherworker. She appears helpful.
- Jam Bartoter is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a renowned timberwright. She appears impatient.
- Arnlin Electrobit is a female gnome who is known in the region as being a decent bleacher. She appears clumsy.
- Junkey Gyrogadget is a female gnome who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled dyer. She appears intimidated.
- Babby Fuseblast is an androgynous gnome who is known in the region as being a skilled haymerchant. It appears battle-ready.
- Done Davidell is a female half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a decent bucklemaker. She appears forgetful.
- Wizdan Greasesprocket is a male gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled porter. He appears flirtatious.
- Balgar Drakealtar is a female half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent blacksmith. She appears fatalistic.
- Tavina Darkthorn, a skeptical male minotaur. He is a druid who is here to destroy a misconception.
- Mas'k'morn, a deluded female mindflayer. She is an expert who is here to destroy an artifact.
- Hew Thermobun, a contrarian male gnome. He is a cleric who is on a mission to capture someone.
- Zinagh Mokkiller, an insecure female bugbear. She is a druid who is cleaning out a wealthy person.
- Abaorin Bloodbeard, a greedy male deep dwarf. He is a rogue who is here to destroy a rumor.
- Klonre, an intimidated male mindflayer. He is an expert who is seeking honest work.
- Balgin Quartzboot, an unreliable androgynous deep dwarf. It is a cleric who is following rediscovered ancient lore.
- Gordor Amberbrooch, a skeptical androgynous deep dwarf. It is a warrior who is traveling with a circus.
- Brorun Pearlhead, a sick female deep dwarf. She is a commoner who is seeking revenge.
- Delomer Grimwind, a scattered male minotaur. He is a bard who is finding a long-lost friend.
- Wizvin Greaseblast, a trusting male gnome. He is a warrior who is here to destroy a rumor.
- Artra Windthorn, an impatient male minotaur. He is a commoner who is traveling the world as a trader.
These establishments worthy of mention in Dermdale Branch:
- The Seven Beauty Candle Maker [+]
- The Warm Demon Rugs [+]
- The Twisted Bill Builders [+]
- The Salty Wagonhouse Inc. [+]
- The Forsaken Cock General Store [+]
- The Plaid Virgin Youth Hostel [+]
- The Olde Wig Fine Bows [+]
- The Drunken Crate Jewelers [+]
- The Flaming Wench Inc. [+]
- The Great Wagonhouse Sheath Store [+]
- The Crooked Elf Inc. [+]
- The Musty Iron Inc. [+]
- The Happy Bunch Mill [+]
- The Wet Helix Butchers [+]
- The Shallow Ent Saw Mill [+]
- The Naughty Wagon Glove Makers [+]