- Pop. Estimate: 511
- Children: 29.55% (151)
- Elderly: 11.94% (61)
- 401 human (78.4%)
- 98 half-orc (19.1%)
- 11 half-elf (2.1%)
- 1 other (0.1%)
- 2 Districts
- 22 Businesses
- 32 Specialists
- 67 Residences
Farlville is known for the following resources:
- Scarce timber plantations that are hunted by kittens. Khalssen teh Ghezin said the locals speak of piles of diamonds buried near there.
- A new tower inhabited by defenseless scorpions that are visited frequently by magic users.
- Magical scorpion beds that are avoided by zombies. One might find bags of iron maidens in a dungeon.
- Once upon a time, a Pooka frequented the region and was drawn towards thieves. Villagers say that the Pooka will offer you sweets, then give you a gift if you are nice.
- In olden times, an old man haunted the streets when the moon is new. They say that the old man will offer you sweets, then carry you away.
- Long ago, an old man haunted the streets before dawn. Folks say that the old man will offer you sweets, then eat you.
Job Postings [-]
- Help Needed: Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather certain herbs due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will owe you a huge favor. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Ninva Thermowink.
- Need a change of pace? I have cockatrices in my basement, plz halp! Serious inquiries only. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Deltssa Goldears if interested.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen valuables. Reward is a secret. Contact Asterrian Sumstride.
- Looking for something new? Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Reward is a secret. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Blizgogh Skullripper for more information.
- Need a change of pace? Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will pay in gold. Contact Jamic Benville.
- Needed: Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. No previous experience required. Will owe you a huge favor. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Dzukasr Metaldamn.
- Needed: Looking for something new? I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Jame MacRosening for more information.
- Bored? Require an instructor learned in astrology to tutor my child. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Brobin Starcavern.
- Joe Morliffe is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a mediocre chickenbutcher. He appears outlandish.
- Gwatssa Keenshade is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a renowned warehouse worker. He appears deluded.
- Ilylanlas Eyllisheart is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled apothecary. He appears idealistic.
- Done Smithand is a female human who is known in the world as being a legendary priest. She appears lovelorn.
- Ilvartel Winterspear is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a gifted warehouse worker. He appears drunken.
- Drazah Mokkiller is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled ostler. She appears smug.
- Mick Jackster is a male human who is known in the city as being a mediocre chandler. He appears smug.
- Dones Peterore is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a gifted wagoneer. She appears exhausted.
- Mhozg Skullcrusher is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled fishmonger. She appears fatalistic.
- LeDonry Clayidge is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled good samaritan. She appears fashion concious.
- Hewson Wizzscope, a jesterly female gnome. She is a warrior who is here to buy supplies.
- Aeselllas Hlaesight, a nervous male half-elf. He is a warrior who is finding work as a mercenary.
- Halvaraen Rootwalker, an intimidated female elf. She is an expert who is cleaning out a wealthy person.
These establishments worthy of mention in Farlville:
- The Grizzly Crow Docs [+]
- The Raging Knife Arena [+]
- The Grumbling Hole Inc. [+]
- The Great Frogs Sheath Store [+]
- The Fermented Wagon Inc. [+]
- The Greasy Well Sheath Store [+]
- The Lazy Whisper Cart Repairs [+]
- The Stinking Devil Studio [+]
- The Stumpy Frogs of Hell [+]
- The Merry Knife Beer Garden [+]