- Pop. Estimate: 748
- Children: 22.86% (171)
- Elderly: 16.71% (125)
- 630 human (84.2%)
- 95 half-elf (12.7%)
- 9 half-orc (1.2%)
- 8 elf (1%)
- 6 other (0.8%)
- 2 Districts
- 33 Businesses
- 52 Specialists
- 82 Residences
Bankari is known for the following resources:
- Abundant rock salt deposits that are feared by children.
- Vampire caterpillar nests that are visited frequently by zombies.
- Guano banks that are avoided by locals. Wit said somoeone said someone found piles of small lyres in a well.
- Legends tell of Junita's Tiara, a legendary tiara with the knack to summon demons. It mysteriously disappeared.
- In the olden days, a wizard named Nat wandered the region when the wind blows from the west. Folks say that if you see her, you will be stricken deaf.
- In times gone by, a hag wandered the field once a year and was drawn towards misbehaving children. People say that the hag will ask for your help, then banish you if you are cruel.
- Some time ago, a Boogyman lingered in the region before dawn. People say that the Boogyman will ask for your help, then carry you away.
Job Postings [-]
- Bounty for beaky brain monsters, dead or alive. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Murm Nightdeath.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather rare lichen due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Length of job expected to be short. Reward is a secret. Contact Coina Glitterlady.
- Needed: Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Opportunity to earn a title. Must be quick on your feet. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Nbegd Ironbone.
- Nhubb Skullnor has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Reward is a secret. May include some hazards. Contact Pat for further details.
- Missing golden skill. We suspect quazits are the culprit. Serious inquiries only. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Faenaltel Orlefeather.
- Looking for something new? I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome lizards required. Reward is a secret. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Contact Throril Ambergrieve if intrigued.
- I'm looking for rare stirge, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will pay in gold. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Dan Jackewicz.
- Help! Monk seeks apprentice. Will pay in gold. Contact Gheal fe Khalssen.
- Required: I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Must be clean. Will reward you with a land deed. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Dan VanBernawood.
- Mickes Claystone is a male human who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled timberwright. He appears jaded.
- Done Kleinnson is a male human who is known in the region as being a decent social worker. He appears loud.
- Daves Petrhews is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre handyman. He appears giddy.
- Delhiaaen Mistsing is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre woodcarver. He appears greedy.
- Delnaltel Orlelight is a female elf who is known in that part of town as being a mocked dyer. She appears smitten.
- Ilrigava Eytherglow is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a decent tinker. She appears boastful.
- Ilnalava Maernoak is a female elf who is known in the city as being a skilled artist. She appears greedy.
- Haaarttars Everbough is a female elf who is known in the region as being a skilled woodcarver. She appears contrarian.
- Ernalaen Roothelm is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled weaponsmith. He appears gambling.
- Ilelliyn Earthleaf is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled undertaker. He appears spiteful.
- Mizg Skullsnapper is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled barber. He appears grieving.
- Posh Rocktooth, a drunken female ogre. She is an aristocrat who is on a mission to capture someone.
- Throbgurg Moknor, a shifty female orc. She is a commoner who is traveling with a circus.
- Thzz'k'morn, a skeptical female mindflayer. She is a fighter who is doing something secret.
- Ghezin teh Khalssen, a nosy male lizardfolk. He is a commoner who is following rediscovered ancient lore.
- Tmzar Rockshadow, a gambling female goblin. She is a paladin who is here to secretly assassinate a merchant.
- Ardor Wavebreeches, a worrying female dwarf. She is a commoner who is seeing the city.
These establishments worthy of mention in Bankari:
- The Belching Swagger Magic Shop [+]
- The Cloven Snake Inc. [+]
- The Wild Nomad Bath House [+]
- The Sterling Cup Studio [+]
- The Boiling Ivy Fish House [+]
- The Whirling Cat Inc. [+]
- The Olde Days Purse Shop [+]
- The Olde Heart Bows R Us [+]
- The Voluptuous Silver Butchery [+]
- The Burly Dwarf Leatherworks [+]
- The White Cavern Inc. [+]