- Pop. Estimate: 100
- Children: 40.00% (40)
- Elderly: 4.00% (4)
- 54 kobold (54%)
- 37 half-orc (37%)
- 5 bugbear (5%)
- 3 half-dwarf (3%)
- 1 other (1%)
- 3 Districts
- 1 Businesses
- 1 Specialists
- 14 Residences
Midhall City is known for the following resources:
- Cormorant flights that are hunted by children.
- Magical amber mines that are frequented by unicorns. Elahiainne Gyssegleam said rumors tell of a chest containing silver in a nearby pit.
- An ancient mine inhabited by carnivorous beavers that are feared by kittens. Xodadr Brainslay said rumors tell of piles of monkey wrenches in a tomb nearby.
- Legends tell of Dellanssa's Goose, a special goose with the capability to make someone speak the truth. It mysteriously disappeared.
Job Postings [-]
- Looking for work? Someone stole my gemstone. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will pay in gold. Contact Alelanlleu Sunsong.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather eye of newt due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Wizley Wobbjet for more information.
- Looking for work? Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Reward available. Contact Alliby Wobbwink.
- Help! Missing statue. We suspect rabbits are the culprit. Will pay in gold. Contact Jamic Clayon.
- Help! I have derros in my basement, plz halp! Will pay in gold. Contact Rot.
- Bored? Someone stole my chalice. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will owe you a huge favor. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Contact Garbul Goodbridge.
- Dit is a male kobold who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled brewer. He appears patriotic.
- Kun Nightdoom is a female bugbear who is known in the region as being a gifted bowyer. She appears mopey.
- Snorbor Brassring is a male half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled armorer. He appears quiet.
- Shaman Glagluh Neckripper is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a skilled astrologer. She appears cowed.
- Lorim Platinumbreeches is a female half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled tailor. She appears melancholy.
- Thordor Tinroad is a female half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled ropemaker. She appears intimidated.
- Bligbush Headbreaker is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled ostler. He appears authoritarian.
- Dzuexn Dreadshadow is a male bugbear who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled locksmith. He appears fatalistic.
- Brzar Darkbone, a lonely female bugbear. She is a bard who is doing something amazing.
- Chief Nugt Headripper, a self-obsessed female half-orc. She is an expert who is seeking healing for a crippling injury.
These establishments worthy of mention in Midhall City:
- The Elven Rock Vault [+]
- The Honest Beauty Shoppe [+]
- The Wrong Axehandle Waste Site [+]
- The Six Virgin Ship Repair [+]
- The Shallow Harpoon Saw Mill [+]
- The Fumbling Bag Book Smith [+]
- The Fallen Cat Inc. [+]
- The Slaughtered Wand Poor House [+]