- Pop. Estimate: 53
- Children: 32.08% (17)
- Elderly: 9.43% (5)
- 28 hobgoblin (52.8%)
- 13 kobold (24.5%)
- 4 mindflayer (7.5%)
- 3 lycanthrope (5.6%)
- 2 ogre (3.7%)
- 2 minotaur (3.7%)
- 1 other (1.8%)
- 6 Districts
- 0 Businesses
- 0 Specialists
- 9 Residences
East Downains is known for the following resources:
- Substantial defenseless ape troops that are frequented by zombies. Jamic Robertford said one might dig up a stash of platinum hidden around somewhere.
- Substantial wild parrot companies that are feared by townspeople. Somoeone said someone found bags of saphires hidden around somewhere.
- Carnivorous bee hives that are visited frequently by zombies.
- Legends tell of Danes' Key, a legendary key with the capability to summon angels. It was last seen years ago.
- Legends tell of Khalssen's Rake, a possessed rake with the ability to solve any riddle. It mysteriously disappeared.
Job Postings [-]
- squirrels-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Reward is a secret. Contact Snorgan Wavebattler.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Thordor Stonehammer.
- Help! Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will reward you with valuable information. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Kik Oakbranch.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Raasyes Wildchaser if interested.
- archery contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. May include some hazards. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Xodub Greatbone to learn more.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Must provide your own transportation. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Jam Andrebrook.
- Gobel Oxsnout is a male ogre who is known in that part of town as being a skilled illuminator. He appears contrarian.
- Got is a female kobold who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled furrier. She appears authoritarian.
- Ubel Bearsnout is a male ogre who is known in the world as being a renowned cartwright. He appears skeptical.
- Garastar Oatthorn is a male minotaur who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled locksmith. He appears healthy.
- Mickic Trammell is a male lycanthrope who is known in the city as being a decent leatherworker. He appears self-obsessed.
- Merril is a male mindflayer who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre chickenbutcher. He appears healthy.
- Tmadr Bladekill is a male hobgoblin who is known in the world as being a renowned roofer. He appears authoritarian.
- Nop is a female kobold who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled sheriff. She appears conspirational.
- Fat, an accusatory female kobold. She is a cleric who is here to buy supplies.
- Blorc, a fashion concious male mindflayer. He is a commoner who is seeking dishonest work.
These establishments worthy of mention in East Downains:
- The Honest Dwarf Shoppe [+]
- The Red Giant Correctional Centre [+]
- The Eastern Friends Shop [+]
- The Weary Ent Rugs [+]
- The Randy Clowns Prison [+]
- The Gutted Cat Leather Goods [+]
- The Singing Knife Ship Repair [+]
- The Wrong Willow Junkyard [+]