- Pop. Estimate: 518
- Children: 43.82% (227)
- Elderly: 1.74% (9)
- 424 human (81.8%)
- 93 half-orc (17.9%)
- 1 other (0.1%)
- 5 Districts
- 22 Businesses
- 32 Specialists
- 59 Residences
Andridge Grove is known for the following resources:
- Rare magic amber mines that are visited frequently by locals. Xuerm Ogreshadow said rumors tell of piles of copper in a tomb nearby.
- Vast fresh berry patches that are visited frequently by witches.
- A long time ago, a hag lingered in the region. People say that the hag will ask for your help, then banish you if you are cruel.
Job Postings [-]
- Help Wanted: Require an instructor learned in self defense to tutor my child. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Tudeb Foulmaw for further details.
- A passing Adept is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will pay in gold. Contact Grumdin Claybaker if intrigued.
- Looking for work? Wizard seeks apprentice. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Wou'ith.
- Barbarian seeks apprentice. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Ervarthil Silentstrike to learn more.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Reward available. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Ulrun Bearguard.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Tudkasr Giantshadow for further details.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Experienced professionals only. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Thega Grimis to learn more.
- I have rats in my basement, plz halp! Will reward you with valuable information. Guild membership required. Contact Jam Greenand.
- Micke Southton is a female human who is known in the region as being a legendary lawyer. She appears attentive.
- Jamic Staninson is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a mediocre hatmaker. She appears lonely.
- Davry Dangan is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent artist. She appears intimidated.
- Joe Petrland is a male human who is known in the world as being a gifted priest. He appears solemn.
- Jame Stawell is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled ship captain. He appears unreliable.
- Muggrog Backsnapper is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled herbalist. She appears jaded.
- Don Southwell is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a gifted bookbinder. He appears sick.
- Zraggarz Legcracker is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled alchemist. She appears quiet.
- Mickry Greenll is a male human who is known in the region as being a renowned official. He appears shifty.
- Daves Tramey is a male human who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled glovemaker. He appears impatient.
- Jenby Tiddlyblast, a thick male gnome. He is an expert who is on a mission to capture someone.
- Klunath Legripper, an insecure female half-orc. She is a commoner who is doing something questionable.
- Dogan Oaknut, a boastful female oddball. She is a commoner who is seeking revenge.
- S'hoorzin teh Ghezin, an easily offended male lizardfolk. He is a cleric who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
These establishments worthy of mention in Andridge Grove:
- The Short Nomad Bindary [+]
- The Singing Mug Shipyard [+]
- The Fumbling Giant Fine Books [+]
- The Dancing Pig House of Ill Repute [+]
- The Dripping Dwarf Herbalist [+]
- The Deadly Three Whorehouse [+]
- The Lonely Peacock Inc. [+]
- The Horny Swagger Shop [+]
- The Dew Pipe Guard House [+]
- The Prancing Willow Our Motto Is the Buckle Stops Here [+]