- Pop. Estimate: 172
- Children: 41.86% (72)
- Elderly: 2.91% (5)
- 110 troglodyte (63.9%)
- 61 mindflayer (35.4%)
- 1 other (0.5%)
- 1 Districts
- 2 Businesses
- 2 Specialists
- 21 Residences
LeDikland is known for the following resources:
- Amber mines that are frequented by gru. Rumors tell of a chest containing gold in a nearby pit.
- A creepy gazebo inhabited by defenseless scorpions that are visited frequently by townspeople. One might dig up bags of silver buried near there.
- An old tower inhabited by vampire chinchillas that are avoided by vampires. Somoeone said someone found a stash of platinum buried near there.
- In days gone by, an old man haunted the field before dawn. Some say that the old man will ask a favor of you, then give you a gift if you are nice.
Job Postings [-]
- Required: Need a change of pace? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Opportunity to earn a title. Accidental Death insurance required. Contact Per Trillfield.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Gozka.
- Help! Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. No pay until task is completed successfully. Will reward you with valuable information. Experienced professionals only. Contact Grundal Forgetoe.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather medical supplies due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Vesstra.
- Required: Looking for something new? archery contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Must be clean. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Zeb Brainslay.
- Wanted: Hearty souls needed to recover stolen lucky stone. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact James VanGilson.
- Needed: Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Khalssen heh Yerzin.
- Ilixpne is a male mindflayer who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled potter. He appears guilty.
- Gozs is a male troglodyte who is known in the world as being a horribly skilled pursemaker. He appears forbidding.
- Vessrc is a male mindflayer who is known in the region as being a gifted furrier. He appears quiet.
- Dis'k'morn is a female mindflayer who is known in the city as being a skilled ropemaker. She appears outlandish.
- Grinrall is a male mindflayer who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled glassmaker. He appears giddy.
- Vothlak is a female troglodyte who is known in the world as being a skilled harness maker. She appears shifty.
- Ghrig is a female troglodyte who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled bookbinder. She appears xenophobic.
- Surpra is a female troglodyte who is known in the city as being a decent coach driver. She appears battle-ready.
- Trellrall is a female mindflayer who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent navigator. She appears battle-ready.
- Gkutzar Rockhowl, a beligerent male hobgoblin. He is a commoner who is following the voices.
- Thagb Mokripper, a solemn female bugbear. She is a commoner who is delivering a message to a scholar.
These establishments worthy of mention in LeDikland:
- The Screaming Wine Lumberyard [+]
- The Dew Wagon Inc. [+]
- The Wistful Cup Shoppe [+]
- The Chicken Wagon Farmers Market [+]
- The Murdered Eagle Inc. [+]
- The Frosty Wolfhound Shrine [+]
- The Leaping Harpoon Glass Crafters [+]
- The Highlighted Nomad Magic Eye Piece [+]
- The Flabby Pony [+]