- Pop. Estimate: 3,923
- Children: 13.13% (515)
- Elderly: 23.73% (931)
- 2,068 half-dwarf (52.7%)
- 824 human (21%)
- 444 half-elf (11.3%)
- 306 dwarf (7.8%)
- 263 gnome (6.7%)
- 18 other (0.4%)
- 3 Districts
- 125 Businesses
- 538 Specialists
- 427 Residences
Dexholt Pines is known for the following resources:
- An old cave inhabited by carnivorous caterpillars that are avoided by witches.
- A magical shrine inhabited by dangerous cobras that are frequented by travelers.
- Cobra quivers that are visited frequently by locals. Borgar Bronzemouth said somoeone said someone found bags of monkey wrenches in a dungeon.
- In times past, a dragon named Klon'ith frequented the fields on rainy days. They say that if you face her, you will be driven mad.
- A long time ago, a Boogyman lingered in the woods before dawn and was drawn towards misbehaving children. Villagers say that the Boogyman will sneeze three times, then imprison you.
- Legends tell of Zhushunk's Rake, a possessed rake with the ability to find any item. It disappeared after an attack by bandits.
- In times gone by, a murderer named Xtunk lingered in the town during a red moon and was drawn towards those that have killed innocents. Some say that if you confront him, you will be eaten alive.
- Legends tell of Balbin's Tiara, a magical tiara with the ability to move on its own accord. It disappeared after an attack by bandits.
Job Postings [-]
- Help Wanted: Bored? Seeking inter-planar messenger. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Joic Roseand if intrigued.
- A passing Fighter is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. May include some hazards. Will pay in gold. Contact Adarun Oatgrave.
- Require an instructor learned in herbalism to tutor my child. Will reward you with valuable information. No previous experience required. Contact Larlenava Earthmight if interested.
- Help! rats-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Serious inquiries only. Will pay in gold. Contact Tbok Oozecutter.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Seeking inter-planar messenger. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Hilildo Curlytory to learn more.
- Help Needed: Sorcerer seeks apprentice. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Momn Braingloom.
- Help! grigs-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Reward is a secret. Contact Khalzor se Gheal.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Safety not guaranteed. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Gkuterm Ghostthand.
- Need a change of pace? Someone stole my key. Find the louse, dead or alive. Mild danger may be involved. Will pay in gold. Contact Eltanae Tyrdawn to learn more.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will reward you with a land deed. Must be a quick learner. Contact Ghezor fe Gheal for more details.
- Need a change of pace? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Must be a quick learner. Reward available. Contact Barrun Redstone to learn more.
- Looking for work? I have rabbits in my basement, plz halp! Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Shubg Headsnapper if interested.
- Needed: Wizard seeks apprentice. Reward is a secret. Contact Dzuog Braingloom.
- Grimmir Shinymoor is a female half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled butcher. She appears lonely.
- Gavrette Gyrofuel is a male gnome who is known in that part of town as being a skilled carpenter. He appears fashion concious.
- Joic Dilne is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled watercarrier. He appears accusatory.
- Morgin Dwarfmansion is a male dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a gifted prostitute. He appears guarded.
- Mickic Morerley is a female human who is known in the city as being a decent weaver. She appears patronizing.
- Drobul Lightningfist is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled tanner. She appears lovelorn.
- Jo Franling is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned professor. She appears boastful.
- Ertinne Oakmist is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a renowned apothecary. She appears embittered.
- Mick Whitebrook is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a gifted plasterer. She appears smug.
- Gablita Wizztonk is a male gnome who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled ostler. He appears quiet.
- Jamic VanFranridge is a male human who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled outfitter. He appears impatient.
- Joic Barmell is a male human who is known in the city as being a decent collier. He appears pacifistic.
- Durgan Wavebreeches is a male dwarf who is known in the world as being a gifted sheriff. He appears attentive.
- Mick Braan is a female half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a decent adventurer. She appears smug.
- Erlanai Silentglider is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled messenger. He appears worrying.
- Dan Jackorth is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled herbalist. He appears lonely.
- Ankaro, a vengeful male oddball. He is a cleric who is traveling the world as a pilgrim.
- Larlenanae Wintermoon, a conspirational female drow. She is a commoner who is traveling the world as a beggar.
- Naret Metalhost, a lovelorn female bugbear. She is an adept who is here to secretly assassinate a peasant.
- Kartha Cloudkan, a jesterly female minotaur. She is a bard who is here to buy supplies.
- Larleninne Aleanform, a nihilistic female elf. She is a fighter who is fleeing a natural disaster.
- El Buncegrass, a mopey female halfling. She is a barbarian who is cleaning out a slum.
- Zur Skullnor, a battle-ready female orc. She is a warrior who is here to destroy an artifact.
- Gozg, a territorial female troglodyte. She is an expert who is traveling with an acting troupe.
- Tomrette Thermogadget, a treasure-obsessed male gnome. He is a commoner who is here to secretly assassinate a thug.
- Gardin Holyleg, a mopey female dwarf. She is an expert who is on a mission to capture someone.
- Rop, a worrying male kobold. He is a wizard who is following rediscovered ancient lore.
These establishments worthy of mention in Dexholt Pines:
- The Musty Swagger Gloves [+]
- The Wet Kettles Meat House [+]
- The Nomadic Dungeon Inc. [+]
- The Grimy Hearthstone Pots [+]
- The Violet Rock Butchery [+]
- The Yellow Silver Waste Site [+]
- The Warm Hatchet Grave Diggers [+]
- The Chipped Fireplace Inc. [+]
- The Happy Pot Millers [+]
- The Fat Iron Inc. [+]
- The Wet Nomad Meat Handlers [+]
- The Blue Maiden Shop [+]
- The Voluptuous Pipe Furs [+]
- The Orange Stump Shoppe [+]
- The Blind Demon Inc. [+]
- The Screaming Knife Lumberyard [+]