- Pop. Estimate: 740
- Children: 11.35% (84)
- Elderly: 25.00% (185)
- 618 human (83.5%)
- 92 half-elf (12.4%)
- 11 half-orc (1.4%)
- 11 other (1.4%)
- 8 halfling (1%)
- 4 Districts
- 33 Businesses
- 52 Specialists
- 92 Residences
Wardstone is known for the following resources:
- Paltry pigment banks that are visited frequently by travelers. Jederas Longwalker said the locals speak of piles of monkey wrenches hidden around somewhere.
- Rich timber plantations that are avoided by vampires. Rumors tell of piles of kitten mittens buried near there.
- An old grave yard inhabited by defenseless parrots that are frequented by zombies. One might dig up a chest containing monkey wrenches buried near there.
- Legends tell of Snormir's Key, a cursed key with the ability to speak for itself. It was stolen from a locked vault.
- In olden times, the townsfolk of Coplag Town lived happily. Things were always nice, but one day a spirit named Trexn Metaldamn stole a priceless heirloom. The townsfolk tried to kill Trexn Metaldamn, but were caught. Along came Dav Chrishews the human, who was a valiant knight. Dav had an idea to slay the spirit by causing a distraction while others struck. When Dav Chrishews faced the spirit, Dav Chrishews defeated Trexn Metaldamn.
- Years ago, the villagers of Eddyrard lived in peace. Things were peaceful, but one day an evil vampire named Surpg slayed a local hero. The villagers tried to stop the vampire, but were caught. Along came a cautious elf named Ilyvarai Wolfstar, who was a sneaky thief. Ilyvarai had an idea to slay the vampire by causing a distraction while others struck. When Ilyvarai Wolfstar faced the vampire, Ilyvarai Wolfstar banished Surpg.
- Legends tell of Bordin's Rose, a possessed rose with the power to cause others to fall asleep. It hasn't reappeared in years.
- Legends tell of Po's Brooch, a unique brooch with the power to find any item. It was never recovered.
Job Postings [-]
- Help Wanted: Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Will pay in gold. Contact Mok Damncutter.
- Help Wanted: Bored? Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will pay in gold. Contact Tean if interested.
- Wanted: Require an instructor learned in self defense to tutor my child. Reward is a secret. Contact Jamry Brownngham if intrigued.
- Looking for work? seed spitting contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. May include some hazards. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Ilgas Bregspire to learn more.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Must provide your own transportation. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Gaeriganae Cyredwalker.
- Needed: Want to earn some quick coin? Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Reward available. Contact Micke Corford.
- Help Needed: Someone stole my painting. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Tgomn Giantcutter.
- A passing Cleric is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Must be a quick learner. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Bap.
- Wanted: Bored? I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome carniverous butterflies required. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Dones VanFrancden.
- Falda Hairyfox is a male halfling who is known in that part of town as being a renowned leatherworker. He appears territorial.
- Dave Andretone is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent warehouse worker. He appears easily offended.
- Bedi Bullstoat is a female halfling who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled cobbler. She appears chatty.
- Amanelldo Gammidas is a female halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a mocked pursemaker. She appears conspirational.
- Zhaddurz Armnor is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a skilled chandler. He appears battle-ready.
- Tolcob Hillleaf is a female halfling who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled actor. She appears smug.
- Ilyhiaai Waveears is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a skilled deputy. She appears patronizing.
- Joe Bererson is a male human who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled illuminator. He appears battle-ready.
- Hilelne Gardnersall is a male halfling who is known in that part of town as being a skilled jailer. He appears impatient.
- Adalentel Auvreawing is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled glovemaker. He appears drunken.
- Davry Browood is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a horribly skilled copyist. He appears melancholy.
- Ama Honorlot, a lonely female halfling. She is a druid who is finding a long-lost friend.
- Ninlita Gearbolt, a treasure-obsessed female gnome. She is a commoner who is here to buy slaves.
- Don Maron, an egotistical male half-orc. He is a fighter who is finding a missing criminal.
- Xtemt Wormshadow, an idealistic male hobgoblin. He is a commoner who is on a mission from the gods.
- Gorgan Whiteeye, a prejudiced male oddball. He is a rogue who is doing something amazing.
These establishments worthy of mention in Wardstone:
- The Thirsty Iron Shrine [+]
- The Wild Octopus Bath House [+]
- The Chipped Ivy Inc. [+]
- The Whistling Ivy Inc. [+]
- The Wrong Frog Pile [+]
- The Rusty Devil Inc. [+]
- The Highlighted Silver Star Gazers [+]
- The Wandering Thug Furs [+]
- The Black Fig Inc. [+]
- The Boiling Hops Fish Camp [+]
- The Cloven Rock General Mechandise [+]