- Pop. Estimate: 572
- Children: 35.84% (205)
- Elderly: 7.34% (42)
- 471 human (82.3%)
- 54 dwarf (9.4%)
- 28 elf (4.8%)
- 11 half-elf (1.9%)
- 8 other (1.3%)
- 2 Districts
- 23 Businesses
- 33 Specialists
- 71 Residences
Bloomvista is known for the following resources:
- Creepy hemp fields that are avoided by gru. One might find bags of iron maidens buried near there.
- Abundant tame kangaroo mobs that are feared by gru.
- Substantial tame quail bevies that are avoided by gru. One might dig up a stash of rubies hidden around somewhere.
- Once upon a time, the constable of Lenfalls thrived. Things were always nice, but one day a devil named Gogan Rockfang stole a priceless heirloom. The constable tried to stop the devil, but were caught. Along came a hero named Daney Changton, who was an expert bowman. Daney had an idea to slay the devil by killing the devil while he slept. When Daney Changton faced the devil, Daney Changton banished Gogan Rockfang.
- Many years ago, an old man stalked the swamps. Folks say that the old man will ask a favor of you, then give you a gift if you are nice.
Job Postings [-]
- I'm looking for rare imps, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Guild membership required. Contact Dridd Necksnapper for more information.
- Required: Looking for something new? quazits-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will pay in gold. Contact Durrim Ashkeep.
- Looking for something new? Barbarian seeks apprentice. Opportunity to earn a title. Must provide your own transportation. Contact Murm Damnstomach.
- Require an instructor learned in juggling to tutor my child. Mild danger may be involved. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Don VanSheord if intrigued.
- Bored? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen lucky stone. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact S'hoorzin seh Khalal.
- Help Wanted: goblin wranglin' contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Will reward you with a land deed. References required. Contact Jory Clayerson for more information.
- sewing contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Reward is a secret. Contact Hamby Greasesprocket if interested.
- Wanted: Bounty for rats, dead or alive. Reward is a secret. No previous experience required. Contact Tomva Tiddlybolt.
- Elataen Skyborne is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a mocked apothecary. He appears vengeful.
- Donry Morne is a female human who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled bowyer. She appears patronizing.
- Ardor Draketun is a male dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a horribly skilled shipwright. He appears thick.
- Durgin Tinstream is a male dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre courtier. He appears solemn.
- Jame Matliffe is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a skilled soldier. He appears lovelorn.
- Throgin Dwarfvein is a male dwarf who is known in the city as being a gifted vintner. He appears unreliable.
- Gaenalinne Windwatch is a female elf who is known in that part of town as being a horribly skilled deputy. She appears drunken.
- Donic Tramerton is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a decent shoemaker. She appears conspirational.
- Mickry Broan is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a decent blacksmith. She appears grieving.
- Skakon Quartzhammer is a female dwarf who is known in the region as being a mocked handyman. She appears gambling.
- Micke Rosenville, a mopey female human. She is a sorcerer who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
- Joic Barill, an apologetic female human. She is an adept who is here to buy supplies.
- Abahialas Broaddawn, an authoritarian female elf. She is a commoner who is traveling the world as an unemployed specialist.
These establishments worthy of mention in Bloomvista:
- The Fumbling Yawning Book Smith [+]
- The Mended Hops Coop Hoop [+]
- The Elegant Cavern Shop [+]
- The Rusty Well Inc. [+]
- The Violent Hole Inc. [+]
- The Tired Monkey Shop [+]
- The Prancing Iron Our Motto Is the Buckle Stops Here [+]
- The Prancing Tower Our Motto Is the Buckle Stops Here [+]
- The Robber Baiter Inc. [+]
- The Royal Ent Fine Forks [+]