- Pop. Estimate: 1,899
- Children: 24.70% (469)
- Elderly: 15.48% (294)
- 620 half-dwarf (32.6%)
- 422 human (22.2%)
- 363 half-orc (19.1%)
- 266 gnome (14%)
- 111 other (5.8%)
- 90 dwarf (4.7%)
- 27 halfling (1.4%)
- 4 Districts
- 82 Businesses
- 225 Specialists
- 238 Residences
Lanedale Town is known for the following resources:
- An ancient shrine inhabited by wild bats that are frequented by vampires.
- A haunted battle field inhabited by dangerous cormorants that are frequented by locals.
- Substantial kitten glarings that are feared by travelers.
- A new battle field inhabited by defenseless kittens that are avoided by kittens. One might dig up a chest containing monkey wrenches in a well.
- Long ago, an old woman hunted the town. People say that the old woman will ask a favor of you, then turn you into a mouse.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, a cyclops named Cees stalked the swamps and was drawn towards acts of greed. They say that if you hear it, you will die within 24 hours.
- Years ago, a demon named Thzzrall lingered in the swamps when the moon is new. Villagers say that if you face her, you will be killed.
Job Postings [-]
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. No pay until task is completed successfully. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Ghezor seh S'herssen for further details.
- Help Wanted: Want to earn some quick coin? I have rust rats in my basement, plz halp! May include some hazards. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Merrc.
- A passing Wizard is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Must provide your own transportation. Reward is a secret. Contact Razogh Backbreaker.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Opportunity to earn a title. Must be a quick learner. Contact Dabal Bearfang.
- Warrior seeks apprentice. Reward available. Contact Illlanai Brightleaf.
- Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. May include some hazards. Reward available. Contact Adalenssa Norreform.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather medical supplies due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Reward available. Contact Drabg Backnor The Red for further details.
- Need a change of pace? I'm looking for rare gremlins, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Must provide your own transportation. Contact Loorin Warriver for more details.
- Help! A passing Cleric is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Reward available. Contact Yerzin se S'herssen.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen statue. Must be clean. Reward available. Contact Rugus Ogredeath if intrigued.
- Someone stole my bottle of wine. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Chtupne.
- Rhor Bonenor has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Snorgar Bloodhead if interested.
- Po Oldarrow is a male halfling who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled sheriff. He appears loud.
- Loond Feasteye is a male half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled bookbinder. He appears grieving.
- Jo Franard is a female half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a skilled bookseller. She appears helpful.
- Dan Martiland is a male half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled scabbardmaker. He appears forgetful.
- Ada Plumpale is a female halfling who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled magic dealer. She appears outlandish.
- Percodo Waterwick is a female halfling who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled magic dealer. She appears thick.
- Jamic Briliffe is a male human who is known in the city as being a skilled tailor. He appears giddy.
- Dan Chaley is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled laborer. She appears sick.
- Jo Brasford is a female human who is known in the world as being a decent official. She appears treasure-obsessed.
- Tomita Tiddlyscope is a male gnome who is known in the region as being a mediocre collier. He appears deluded.
- Wizwan Tinkerfiz is a female gnome who is known in the city as being a decent innkeeper. She appears healthy.
- Per Freegirdle is a male halfling who is known in the region as being a skilled weaponsmith. He appears battle-ready.
- Grimrin Bitterknee is a male dwarf who is known in the city as being a decent lumberjack. He appears solemn.
- Broag Marbleroad is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a renowned illuminator. He appears insecure.
- Dav MacJamenson is a female half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a mocked bather. She appears exhausted.
- Gordor Ashcutter, a scattered male dwarf. He is a sorcerer who is on a mission for diplomacy.
- Argar Wisemine, a nervous male dwarf. He is a commoner who is here to secretly assassinate a ruler.
- Adaril Crystalface, a jolly male half-dwarf. He is a commoner who is seeing the world.
- Malmira Kalliswan, a vengeful male halfling. He is a warrior who is delivering a message to a ruler.
These establishments worthy of mention in Lanedale Town:
- The Pink Hole Youth Hostel [+]
- The Oiled Mead Bags [+]
- The Royal Frog Fine Forks [+]
- The Slade Road Poor House [+]
- The Last Frog Hatters [+]
- The Noisy Jade Inc. [+]
- The Gray Song Inc. [+]
- The Horny Beer Legal Partners [+]
- The Rolling Bag Chop House [+]
- The Highlighted Rock Star Gazers [+]
- The Wobblin' Wagon Roofing [+]
- The Gelded Frog Primary School [+]
- The Angry Lotus Shoppe [+]
- The Tired Iron Supplies [+]
- The Beefy Rooster Shoppe [+]