- Pop. Estimate: 203
- Children: 22.17% (45)
- Elderly: 16.75% (34)
- 122 lizardfolk (60%)
- 45 minotaur (22.1%)
- 14 other (6.8%)
- 9 orc (4.4%)
- 6 goblin (2.9%)
- 4 lycanthrope (1.9%)
- 3 bugbear (1.4%)
- 2 Districts
- 3 Businesses
- 3 Specialists
- 25 Residences
Grand Dikains Heights is known for the following resources:
- Unlimited dragon wiers that are feared by zombies.
- Kitten glarings that are visited frequently by magic users. Rumors tell of a chest containing rubies in a well.
- Legends tell of Bromd's Sandwich, a special sandwich with the knack to make someone speak the truth. It has been lost for ages.
- Way back when, a minotaur named Xtet wandered the countryside on rainy days and was drawn towards acts of greed. Villagers say that if you confront him, you will be stricken deaf.
- Legends tell of Nushugh's Deck of cards, a special deck of cards with the ability to answer any question. It disappeared after an attack by bandits.
- In times gone by, the royals of Saint Graffun lived in peace. Things were peaceful, but one day Bit the murderer kidnapped a princess. The royals tried to kill Bit, but failed miserably. Along came a gnome named Malina Tiddlyscope, who was a skilled storyteller. Malina had an idea to slay the murderer by using magic to banish it. When Malina Tiddlyscope faced the murderer, Malina Tiddlyscope tricked Bit.
Job Postings [-]
- whiskey tester wanted. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Fliasha Younghoof.
- Missing ring of wishes. We suspect toads are the culprit. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Hamton Rockettonk if intrigued.
- Help Wanted: Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Must submit to background check. Will pay in gold. Contact Durgan Smoketower if intrigued.
- I have brain moles in my basement, plz halp! Must provide your own transportation. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Larellaen Kennyrsun for more details.
- rust rats-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Must be clean. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Dav Danngton if intrigued.
- dungeon goop tester wanted. Reward is a secret. Contact Shasuk Necknor.
- Want to earn some quick coin? grigs-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Tom Cobblesprocket.
- Rugor Giantmaw is a male goblin who is known in the world as being a gifted adventurer. He appears flirtatious.
- Mick Statt is a female lycanthrope who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled laborer. She appears guilty.
- Xremt Bladerot is a male goblin who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled hatmaker. He appears battle-ready.
- S'hoorssen teh S'hoorzin is a male lizardfolk who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled plasterer. He appears fatalistic.
- Mickry Dilleton is a female lycanthrope who is known in that part of town as being a skilled tinker. She appears intimidated.
- Rugub Oozekill is a female bugbear who is known in the world as being a skilled tinker. She appears loud.
- Nbus Giantmouth is a female goblin who is known in that part of town as being a decent woodcarver. She appears insecure.
- Bolia Lagranwind is a female minotaur who is known in the world as being a mediocre librarian. She appears forbidding.
- Tgub Evilshadow is a female goblin who is known in the city as being a decent doctor. She appears egotistical.
- Helaban Swiftwalker, a contrarian female minotaur. She is an expert who is on a mission from the gods.
- Poap Oakclaw, a patronizing male ogre. He is an expert who is following a message from an angel.
- Ilyrigaen Brightrisen, a scattered female drow. She is an expert who is seeking dishonest work.
These establishments worthy of mention in Grand Dikains Heights:
- The Victorious Beauty Inc. [+]
- The Plaid Flame Youth Hostel [+]
- The Deepwater Cup Inc. [+]
- The Fat Weasels Inc. [+]
- The Purple Hops Arena [+]
- The Golden Cat Inc. [+]
- The Chipped Crow Inc. [+]
- The Fumbling Mead Fine Books [+]
- The Playful Friends Youth Hostel [+]