- Pop. Estimate: 887
- Children: 13.75% (122)
- Elderly: 23.22% (206)
- 795 half-elf (89.6%)
- 43 halfling (4.8%)
- 33 dwarf (3.7%)
- 16 other (1.8%)
- 6 Districts
- 42 Businesses
- 72 Specialists
- 115 Residences
Bladeber Mills is known for the following resources:
- Vast magic cork trees that are frequented by unicorns.
- Amber deposits that are avoided by witches. One might dig up piles of saphires in a tomb nearby.
- Magical bamboo stands that are visited frequently by gru. Thzzide said the locals speak of piles of gold in a nearby pit.
- Rich poisonous clam beds that are visited frequently by magic users.
- Some time ago, the villagers of Wadmead lived in harmony. Things were quiet, but one day a serial killer named Poduk Rockbranch stole a priceless heirloom. The villagers tried to stop the serial killer, but were caught. Along came a hero named Larlananae Riversorrow, who was a skilled storyteller. Larlananae had a plan to trick the serial killer by using magic to banish it. When Larlananae Riversorrow faced the serial killer, Larlananae Riversorrow defeated Poduk Rockbranch and was killed in the process.
- In the olden days, the constable of Limbfalls lived in harmony. Things were good, but one day an evil monster named Sersil Mistkos stole a priceless heirloom. The constable tried to stop the monster, but failed miserably. Along came a vengeful troglodyte named Porlak, who was a sneaky thief. Porlak had the thought to slay the monster by making a wager with Sersil Mistkos. When Porlak faced the monster, Porlak defeated Sersil Mistkos and rescued Limbfalls.
- In times gone by, the villagers of Warovka lived in harmony. Things were good, but one day an evil spirit named Chief Nhor Backripper stole a priceless heirloom. The villagers tried to kill Chief Nhor Backripper, but were caught. Along came a spiteful dwarf named Balkon Roargoblet, who was an expert bowman. Balkon had a plan to trick the spirit by using magic to banish it. When Balkon Roargoblet faced the spirit, Balkon Roargoblet killed the spirit.
- Long ago, the villagers of Baddef Lock lived in harmony. Things were good, but one day an evil vampire named Eddana Zharangli slayed a local hero. The villagers tried to stop the vampire, but didn't get close. Along came a human named Joey Casleton, who was a valiant knight. Joey had an idea to slay the vampire by causing a distraction while others struck. When Joey Casleton faced the vampire, Joey Casleton banished Eddana Zharangli.
- Legends tell of Tean's Goose, a special goose with the power to summon demons. It was stolen from a locked vault.
Job Postings [-]
- Help! Bored? A passing Bard is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. May include some hazards. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Mickry Casham.
- Require an instructor learned in sorcery to tutor my child. Opportunity to earn a title. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Ilyvarlleu Longdew.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will pay in gold. May include some hazards. Contact Alahialas Wavewatch.
- Need a change of pace? Missing magic candle. We suspect brain moles are the culprit. Must be a quick learner. Reward available. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Shaman Srozgath Mokbreaker.
- Help Wanted: Seeking inter-planar messenger. Reward available. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Droag Holyfounder.
- Wanted: Want to earn some quick coin? A passing Warrior is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Safety not guaranteed. Reward is a secret. Contact Doduk Oakbranch.
- Help Wanted: I'm looking for rare stirge, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward is a secret. Contact Narezn Giantbasher for more information.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome darkmantles required. Length of job expected to be short. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Kish Oxclaw.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Mild danger may be involved. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Joic Petrgan.
- Help! A passing Fighter is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Ilvarava Shadowcloak.
- Gaelanlas Hlaeleaf is an androgynous half-elf who is known in the world as being a horribly skilled dyer. It appears egotistical.
- Gorgar Brandygoblet is a female dwarf who is known in the city as being a decent wine seller. She appears nervous.
- Arnir Bitterslasher is a female dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a decent fishmonger. She appears jesterly.
- Jame Bernaield is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a decent copyist. He appears insecure.
- Gorril Doughmill is a male dwarf who is known in the world as being a legendary furrier. He appears nosy.
- Ilyriginne Goldenmane is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a decent courtier. She appears jaded.
- Don Benman is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a skilled locksmith. She appears self-obsessed.
- Durrun Beardoor is a female dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a horribly skilled teamster. She appears loud.
- Toline Burrowstopple is a female halfling who is known in the world as being a poorly skilled mercenary. She appears beligerent.
- Elda Skywart is a male halfling who is known in the city as being a skilled entertainer. He appears cautious.
- Ama Tighhead is a female halfling who is known in the region as being a gifted ropemaker. She appears giddy.
- Haltlas Norreriver is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled innkeeper. She appears jolly.
- Davry Tramord, a boastful androgynous half-orc. It is a commoner who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Arnson Thermofuel, a lovelorn female gnome. She is a druid who is traveling the world as a pilgrim.
- Tulton Cobbletonk, a territorial female gnome. She is a fighter who is here to destroy a rumor.
- Dan Mathouse, an intimidating female half-orc. She is a sorcerer who is traveling the world as a missionary.
- Doney Whiteey, a guilty male half-dwarf. He is a wizard who is on a mission to collect a debt.
These establishments worthy of mention in Bladeber Mills:
- The Lost Yawning Inc. [+]
- The Six Cat Shipyard [+]
- The Green Thunderbird Pots [+]
- The Marbled Dog Inc. [+]
- The Eastern Well Wares [+]
- The Ripped Rooster Inc. [+]
- The Victorious Bag Inc. [+]
- The Crooked Harpoon Inc. [+]
- The Laughing Helix Hats Shop [+]
- The Desert Lotus Inc. [+]
- The Blabbering Lion Inc. [+]
- The Blind Dwarves Inc. [+]