- Pop. Estimate: 481
- Children: 19.33% (93)
- Elderly: 19.13% (92)
- 307 lizardfolk (63.8%)
- 134 deep dwarf (27.8%)
- 15 other (3.1%)
- 9 kobold (1.8%)
- 6 bugbear (1.2%)
- 5 drow (1%)
- 5 ogre (1%)
- 2 Districts
- 16 Businesses
- 21 Specialists
- 59 Residences
Eddypost is known for the following resources:
- Pigment deposits that are hunted by children.
- A creepy tower inhabited by tame chinchillas that are visited frequently by children. Done Colewicz said somoeone said someone found a stash of small lyres in a dungeon.
- Magical bamboo patches that are avoided by unicorns. Gozra said the locals speak of piles of rubies buried near there.
- Legends tell of Daney's Goose, a legendary goose with the knack to move on its own accord. It hasn't reappeared in years.
- Long, long ago, a cyclops named Ans lingered in the woods. Villagers say that if you see her, you will be stricken blind unless you pay a tribute.
- Legends tell of Jamic's Hat, a cursed hat with the ability to solve any riddle. It mysteriously disappeared.
- In times gone by, an old man haunted the swamps during a full moon and was drawn towards those that have killed innocents. Commoners say that the old man will offer you sweets, then sell you into slavery.
Job Postings [-]
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome grigs required. Reward available. Contact Abagan Stonebeard for more details.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Must not smell. Contact Rugor Bigmaw.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather a rat tail due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Khalzor seh S'herssen.
- Help! Want to earn some quick coin? Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather eye of newt due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Length of job expected to be short. Will pay in gold. Contact Tor Electrobit.
- Wanted: Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Guild membership required. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Tgerm Ironbone.
- Looking for something new? I have imps in my basement, plz halp! Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Ham Wizzwink.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will reward you with valuable information. Accidental Death insurance required. Contact Mickey Stott.
- Lat is a male kobold who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled hatmaker. He appears xenophobic.
- Adanir Bearstone is a male deep dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a legendary dyer. He appears pious.
- Khalzor seh Ghezin is a female lizardfolk who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled mercer. She appears mopey.
- Car is a male kobold who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre woodcarver. He appears flirtatious.
- Mordor Forgeriver is a female deep dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a decent barber. She appears accusatory.
- Tbun Ironrender is a female bugbear who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent porter. She appears vengeful.
- Zabgu Legcracker is a female bugbear who is known in the world as being a skilled scabbardmaker. She appears nosy.
- Morkon Wheelhelm is a male deep dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a decent wagoneer. He appears lovelorn.
- Ghabal Oxbranch is a female ogre who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled interpreter. She appears attentive.
- Dav VanBenston, a solemn male half-orc. He is an adept who is following a message from an angel.
- Yerzor fe Ghezin, a jolly female lizardfolk. She is an expert who is on a mission for diplomacy.
- Dibunk Legkiller The Gray, a gosipy female orc. She is a commoner who is delivering a message to a merchant.
These establishments worthy of mention in Eddypost:
- The Randy Heart Work Camp [+]
- The Wobbly Maiden Lodge [+]
- The Broken Crate Leatherworks [+]
- The Short Turkey Shoppe [+]
- The Fiery Hall Shop [+]
- The Drinking Friends House [+]
- The Master Grog Barrels [+]
- The Guinea Bunk Inc. [+]
- The Worn Yawning Shrine [+]