- Pop. Estimate: 94
- Children: 27.66% (26)
- Elderly: 12.77% (12)
- 46 kobold (48.9%)
- 33 ogre (35.1%)
- 9 deep dwarf (9.5%)
- 3 halfling (3.1%)
- 1 half-orc (1%)
- 1 half-elf (1%)
- 1 other (1%)
- 4 Districts
- 0 Businesses
- 0 Specialists
- 11 Residences
Fernfun Bay is known for the following resources:
- Spider clusters that are avoided by wenches.
- Abundant clam beds that are avoided by magic users. One might dig up a stash of saphires in a dungeon.
- In the days of yore, a minotaur named S'heral wandered the town and was drawn towards murderers. People say that if you see him, you will be driven mad.
- Legends tell of Magan's Cat, a special cat with the ability to grant wishes. It hasn't reappeared in years.
- Some time ago, an old woman frequented the field during a red moon and was drawn towards those that wronged others. Some say that the old woman will sneeze three times, then eat you.
Job Postings [-]
- Wanted: wine tester wanted. Will pay in gold. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Tmerm Giantwiser.
- Needed: whiskey tester wanted. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Don Simonewicz.
- Needed: I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome rust rats required. Accidental Death insurance required. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Hildeine Horntender.
- Someone stole my painting. Find the louse, dead or alive. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Elhg.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Dagan Boartooth.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Gilson Electroscope for further details.
- Joes Carne is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a gifted armorer. He appears patriotic.
- Gosh Oaktooth is a female ogre who is known in the region as being a decent professor. She appears scattered.
- Niz is a male kobold who is known in that part of town as being a skilled priest. He appears intimidated.
- Dav Smithtt is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled potter. He appears homesick.
- Ugan Oxclaw is a female ogre who is known in the city as being a decent chickenbutcher. She appears egotistical.
- Mick Dantone is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent courtier. She appears cowed.
- Donic Casttt is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a decent messenger. She appears unreliable.
- Illvarlleu Hlaeoak is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a skilled interpreter. She appears deluded.
- Gheal ahn S'hoorssen, a lonely female lizardfolk. She is a barbarian who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Kunk Oozeslay, an intimidating male goblin. He is a cleric who is doing something secret.
These establishments worthy of mention in Fernfun Bay:
- The Warm Hall Grave Diggers [+]
- The Tired Yawning Shop [+]
- The Drowned Pig Jewelers [+]
- The Colored Wand Dry Goods [+]
- The Stinking Boar Sculptures [+]
- The Grumbling Fig Inc. [+]
- The Shining Baiter Timber Mill [+]
- The Wanton Troll Grave Diggers [+]