- Pop. Estimate: 78
- Children: 24.36% (19)
- Elderly: 14.10% (11)
- 41 kobold (52.5%)
- 17 bugbear (21.7%)
- 7 drow (8.9%)
- 5 hobgoblin (6.4%)
- 5 half-dwarf (6.4%)
- 2 mindflayer (2.5%)
- 1 other (1.2%)
- 5 Districts
- 0 Businesses
- 0 Specialists
- 11 Residences
Hayber is known for the following resources:
- Clam beds that are frequented by vampires. Somoeone said someone found piles of monkey wrenches in a dungeon.
- Vast coffee patches that are frequented by locals.
- Legends tell of Yerzin's Quill, a unique quill with the knack to make people cry. It was stolen from a locked vault.
- Legends tell of Guap's Mirror, a legendary mirror with the knack to solve any riddle. It disappeared after an attack by bandits.
- Long ago, the constable of New Keyridge thrived. Things were peaceful, but one day a demon named Gip destroyed a nearby village. The constable tried to kill Gip, but were caught. Along came a nihilistic half-dwarf named Dave Francgan, who was an expert bowman. Dave had a plan to trick the demon by killing the demon while she slept. When Dave Francgan faced the demon, Dave Francgan defeated Gip and rescued the hostages.
Job Postings [-]
- Looking for something new? I'm looking for rare squirrels, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Elhzer.
- Bored? I have derros in my basement, plz halp! Safety not guaranteed. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Zabbok Neckbreaker The Strong.
- Help Wanted: Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Opportunity to earn a title. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Torina Gyrosprocket if interested.
- Fighter seeks apprentice. Will owe you a huge favor. Discretion required. Contact Prarvy for further details.
- Someone stole my family heirloom. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will pay in gold. Must be a quick learner. Contact Jam Davidliffe.
- Bored? Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will pay in gold. Special attire required. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Delartssa Silenthand.
- Dot is a male kobold who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled mason. He appears conspirational.
- Fillenlleu Wolfseeker is a female drow who is known in that part of town as being a legendary forester. She appears patronizing.
- Ilixrall is a male mindflayer who is known in the world as being a skilled bucklemaker. He appears jaded.
- Halttars Meadowrunner is a female drow who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled butcher. She appears scattered.
- Trellrrl is a male mindflayer who is known in the world as being a decent mercenary. He appears gosipy.
- Kraglub Neckripper is a female bugbear who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled good samaritan. She appears deluded.
- Thzzrc is a male mindflayer who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled glovemaker. He appears worrying.
- Gorag Copperchisel is a male half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a mocked fishmonger. He appears skeptical.
- Rxegd Dreadshredder, a xenophobic female bugbear. She is a wizard who is seeking dishonest work.
These establishments worthy of mention in Hayber:
- The Frozen Monkey Book Smith [+]
- The Grumbling Snake Inc. [+]
- The Flabby Frogs [+]
- The Great Yawning Sheath Store [+]
- The Flaming Bill Inc. [+]
- The Plaid Bull Hostel [+]
- The Prancing Weasels Our Motto Is the Buckle Stops Here [+]
- The Furious Horse Reform School [+]