- Pop. Estimate: 83
- Children: 33.73% (28)
- Elderly: 7.23% (6)
- 44 kobold (53%)
- 21 lizardfolk (25.3%)
- 8 orc (9.6%)
- 5 ogre (6%)
- 4 hobgoblin (4.8%)
- 1 other (1.2%)
- 3 Districts
- 0 Businesses
- 0 Specialists
- 12 Residences
DeFruitberg is known for the following resources:
- Scorpion beds that are avoided by zombies.
- Rich carnivorous woodpecker descents that are hunted by townspeople. Somoeone said someone found a stash of copper hidden around somewhere.
- Abundant clay deposits that are visited frequently by kittens. Alearttel Tyrneagrove said one might find bags of copper buried near there.
- In olden times, the townsfolk of Ellsdale Town lived in peace. Things were peaceful, but one day a dragon named Mog Ghosttkill stole a priceless heirloom. The townsfolk tried to kill Mog Ghosttkill, but didn't get close. Along came a hero named Zok Greatstomach, who was a skilled storyteller. Zok had an idea to slay the dragon by making a wager with Mog Ghosttkill. When Zok Greatstomach faced the dragon, Zok Greatstomach defeated Mog Ghosttkill and was killed in the process.
- Legends tell of S'herzin's Jug, a possessed jug with the knack to disappear on its own. It hasn't reappeared in years.
Job Postings [-]
- Help Wanted: Aristocrat seeks apprentice. Reward available. Contact Daney Braidge.
- I have cockatrices in my basement, plz halp! Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Sermira Honormidge.
- I'm looking for rare feral cats, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Donic Davidman.
- Need a change of pace? Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Rxok Nightslay.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Reward available. Experienced professionals only. Contact James Goodley.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Reward is a secret. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Malson Greasefuel.
- Kiap Eaglebranch is a male ogre who is known in that part of town as being a gifted tilemaker. He appears boastful.
- S'herssen teh Khalssen is a female lizardfolk who is known in the neighborhood as being a mediocre baker. She appears battle-ready.
- Kzunk Greatcutter is a male hobgoblin who is known in the region as being a gifted vintner. He appears boastful.
- Yik is a female kobold who is known in that part of town as being a gifted bowyer. She appears drunken.
- Zhabguk Boneripper is a male orc who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled woodcarver. He appears forgetful.
- Yap is a male kobold who is known in the world as being a legendary cheesemaker. He appears jesterly.
- Bat is a female kobold who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled maidservant. She appears contrarian.
- Khalal heh Ghezor is a male lizardfolk who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled lumberjack. He appears guilty.
- Blabb Bonecracker, a vengeful male orc. He is a wizard who is finding work as a mercenary.
- Jamry Matbrook, an intimidated female half-elf. She is a warrior who is traveling the world as a trader.
These establishments worthy of mention in DeFruitberg:
- The Perfumed Grog Vinters [+]
- The Royal Nomad Chop House [+]
- The Laughing Bag Hats Shop [+]
- The Severed Bunk Candle Maker [+]
- The Broken Lion Leatherworks [+]
- The Purple Skull Arena [+]
- The Twin Tower Shop [+]
- The Desert Stump Inc. [+]