- Pop. Estimate: 3,591
- Children: 10.00% (359)
- Elderly: 25.98% (933)
- 2,284 gnome (63.6%)
- 988 half-orc (27.5%)
- 270 half-elf (7.5%)
- 49 other (1.3%)
- 4 Districts
- 121 Businesses
- 482 Specialists
- 436 Residences
Bagget is known for the following resources:
- A blessed mine inhabited by wild apes that are avoided by magic users.
- Old rubber trees that are frequented by magic users.
- Vast guano deposits that are frequented by kittens. Aesartinne Oakstride said somoeone said someone found bags of monkey wrenches in a well.
- Creepy pigment banks that are frequented by vampires. Delriganae Blackrunner said the locals speak of a chest containing monkey wrenches in a dungeon.
- Legends tell of Gul's Tiara, a cursed tiara with the knack to make someone speak the truth. It has been lost for ages.
- Legends tell of Kik's Sandwich, a unique sandwich with the capability to summon angels. It hasn't reappeared in years.
- In days gone by, a monster named Mas'toor lingered in the woods when the wind blows from the east and was drawn towards those that have killed innocents. Some say that if you touch her, you will never be seen again unless you flee.
- Long, long ago, the villagers of Zealmore lived in harmony. Things were quiet, but one day an evil cyclops named Pat took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The villagers tried to kill Pat, but failed miserably. Along came a halfling named Falmiraine Tealeaf, who was a sneaky thief. Falmiraine had a plan to trick the cyclops by killing the cyclops while he slept. When Falmiraine Tealeaf faced the cyclops, Falmiraine Tealeaf killed the cyclops and rescued the hostages.
- Some time ago, the constable of Janbin thrived. Things were always nice, but one day a minotaur named Thubdakh Skullbreaker took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The constable tried to kill Thubdakh Skullbreaker, but didn't get close. Along came a deep dwarf named Yorgar Lumbercoin, who was a valiant knight. Yorgar had an idea to slay the minotaur by making a wager with Thubdakh Skullbreaker. When Yorgar Lumbercoin faced the minotaur, Yorgar Lumbercoin killed the minotaur.
Job Postings [-]
- Bored? Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Reward is a secret. Contact Grunbul Bearanvil for more information.
- Looking for work? Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will reward you with a land deed. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Durbor Brandyfoot.
- I have gremlins in my basement, plz halp! Reward available. Contact Jot.
- Help! Bored? whiskey tester wanted. Opportunity to earn a title. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Dat for further details.
- Help Needed: Adept seeks apprentice. References required. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Porraz.
- Looking for work? Seeking inter-planar messenger. Reward available. Contact Khalal seh Gheal.
- Needed: Hearty souls needed to recover stolen ring of Cerobleh. Will pay in gold. Contact Belriglas Myrthblaze.
- Bored? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Reward is a secret. Contact Ghusu Skullbreaker for more information.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Ferdimax Strongwind.
- Needed: Need a change of pace? Seeking inter-planar messenger. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Cavanu Lagranthorn.
- Looking for something new? Seeking inter-planar messenger. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Joey Stanmell for more details.
- Needed: Looking for work? Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Tobb Bonenor.
- Adept seeks apprentice. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Duap Eaglemane.
- Gillita Cogglesprocket is a female gnome who is known in the city as being a renowned ropemaker. She appears skeptical.
- Joes Sheton is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled laborer. She appears giddy.
- Errigaen Baequiwatch is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled glovemaker. He appears worrying.
- Tom Greasebit is a male gnome who is known in the world as being a decent roofer. He appears cowed.
- Donic Smithmell is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a decent laborer. He appears conspirational.
- Beaina Coggletonk is a male gnome who is known in the world as being a gifted mercer. He appears cautious.
- Kialey Greasejet is a female gnome who is known in the city as being a gifted cartwright. She appears insecure.
- Oggbah Legsnapper is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled courtier. He appears cautious.
- Gil Fusegadget is a female gnome who is known in that part of town as being a mediocre apothecary. She appears flirtatious.
- Joe Andrman is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a mediocre timberwright. He appears battle-ready.
- Gaevarava Brightrun is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a skilled handyman. He appears pious.
- Arnson Triggergauge is a female gnome who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled lawyer. She appears nosy.
- Malnk Thermosprocket is a male gnome who is known in the city as being a mocked wine seller. He appears jesterly.
- Jenan Fusebun is a male gnome who is known in the region as being a mediocre painter. He appears greedy.
- Gwarigtars Firestrike is a male half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a renowned mercenary. He appears intimidating.
- Tor Wizzfiz is a male gnome who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled apothecary. He appears outlandish.
- Illlanava Killeshadow, an apologetic female elf. She is a warrior who is traveling the world as an unemployed specialist.
- Suz Skullcracker, a pious male bugbear. He is a sorcerer who is on a mission for diplomacy.
- Nizgoz Mokripper, a fatalistic male half-orc. He is a commoner who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Joic Casman, an efficient female human. She is an expert who is finding a long-lost friend.
- Larvarlas Skyhand, a territorial female drow. She is a monk who is here to destroy a misconception.
- Vothlak, a nosy female troglodyte. She is a warrior who is here to destroy an artifact.
- Porzer, a vengeful female troglodyte. She is a warrior who is finding work as a skilled laborer.
- Hilco Gambarrel, a vengeful female halfling. She is a druid who is doing something questionable.
- Pobal Bearbranch, a boastful female ogre. She is a warrior who is finding work as a merchant.
- Balrin Jadetower, a patronizing androgynous deep dwarf. It is a monk who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Maline Melihead, a conspirational male halfling. He is a warrior who is doing something secret.
These establishments worthy of mention in Bagget:
- The Wiley Riverside Store [+]
- The Tipsy Hen Supplies [+]
- The Gritty Song Wharf [+]
- The Colored Goblins General Mechandise [+]
- The Hilltop Hen Magic Eye Piece [+]
- The Angry Goblins Shoppe [+]
- The Great Weasels Scabbards [+]
- The Black Octopus Inc. [+]
- The Slippery Hen Textiles [+]
- The Vulgar Mead Furs [+]
- The Gutted Beer Leather Goods [+]
- The Severed Wine Candle Maker [+]
- The Crazy Hen Inc. [+]
- The Gutted Dwarf Harnesses [+]
- The Drifting Wine Arena [+]
- The Wandering Goblins Furs [+]