- Pop. Estimate: 2,769
- Children: 24.34% (674)
- Elderly: 15.75% (436)
- 1,050 half-dwarf (37.9%)
- 601 dwarf (21.7%)
- 449 gnome (16.2%)
- 341 half-elf (12.3%)
- 250 elf (9%)
- 75 human (2.7%)
- 3 other (0.1%)
- 7 Districts
- 110 Businesses
- 368 Specialists
- 315 Residences
Gilblia Keep is known for the following resources:
- A magical gazebo inhabited by dangerous kangaroos that are avoided by locals. The locals speak of a chest containing monkey wrenches in a well.
- An ancient fort inhabited by carnivorous kangaroos that are frequented by locals. One might find piles of small lyres in a well.
- Many elephant parades that are visited frequently by magic users. Rumors tell of bags of saphires in a well.
- Years ago, the villagers of Limrard lived in harmony. Things were always nice, but one day an evil monster named S'heral teh S'heral took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The villagers tried to stop the monster, but were caught. Along came Anlak the troglodyte, who was a sneaky thief. Anlak had the thought to slay the monster by making a wager with S'heral teh S'heral. When Anlak faced the monster, Anlak tricked S'heral teh S'heral.
- Years ago, the villagers of Lambden thrived. Things were always nice, but one day an evil murderer named Yerzor seh Khalal destroyed a nearby village. The villagers tried to stop the murderer, but didn't get close. Along came a dwarf named Barbin Drumback, who was a sneaky thief. Barbin had a plan to trick the murderer by using magic to banish it. When Barbin Drumback faced the murderer, Barbin Drumback tricked Yerzor seh Khalal.
- In times past, the constable of Grand Galesville lived in peace. Things were peaceful, but one day a monster named Posh Oaksnout took a hostage and demanded a ransom. The constable tried to stop the monster, but were caught. Along came a trusting bugbear named Kzor Nightmurder, who was an expert bowman. Kzor had a plan to trick the monster by using magic to banish it. When Kzor Nightmurder faced the monster, Kzor Nightmurder banished Posh Oaksnout.
Job Postings [-]
- Want to earn some quick coin? Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Aesartlleu Cyredwing to learn more.
- Want to earn some quick coin? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Adahiathil Meadowrunner if intrigued.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. May include some hazards. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Abaag Sunslayer.
- Required: Bored? I have rust rats in my basement, plz halp! Reward is a secret. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Junlin Tiddlyjet.
- I have stirge in my basement, plz halp! Must not smell. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Pobal Rocknut.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Danes MacSmitherley if interested.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will reward you with a land deed. Must be a quick learner. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Begrinine Bullcobble.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather owlbear beak due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Gip.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen jewel. Reward available. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Serious inquiries only. Contact Halrigtel Meadowcaller.
- Help Needed: Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Will pay in gold. Contact Chaartssa Floralwatch.
- Wanted: Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Must submit to background check. Contact Mick Burtt if intrigued.
- Required: Require an instructor learned in morbid obesity research to tutor my child. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Reward available. Contact Mickry Goodman.
- Aeslenanae Melitharrow is a male elf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled jailer. He appears accusatory.
- Ulbul Amberbattler is a male half-dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a skilled apothecary. He appears egotistical.
- Throrim Hawkbridge is a female dwarf who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled cheesemaker. She appears fatalistic.
- Haahiaai Norrebreeze is a male elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned sheriff. He appears loud.
- Kia Cobblesprocket is a male gnome who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled watercarrier. He appears authoritarian.
- Snorrin Bloodgrave is a male dwarf who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled furrier. He appears lonely.
- Jam Berston is a male half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a decent astrologer. He appears trusting.
- Thorond Graymill is a female half-dwarf who is known in the city as being a decent hatmaker. She appears egotistical.
- Jamic Simonham is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent cheesemaker. He appears nosy.
- Mickey Davland is a male human who is known in the world as being a renowned professor. He appears cautious.
- Gwalenanae Hawkstrike is a female elf who is known in that part of town as being a decent teacher. She appears fatalistic.
- Skador Ratforge is a female half-dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled herbalist. She appears territorial.
- Ulbor Broadcairn is a female dwarf who is known in the city as being a decent haymerchant. She appears spiteful.
- Ulbul Lionbrooch is a female half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a mediocre brewer. She appears giddy.
- Alaartaen Evenstryke is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent fishmonger. She appears clumsy.
- Mal Tiddlybun, an efficient male gnome. He is a monk who is doing something questionable.
- Kot Giantgloom, a pious female hobgoblin. She is a commoner who is cleaning out a wealthy person.
- Aixie Electrofiz, a pacifistic male gnome. He is a commoner who is finding a long-lost distant relative.
- Loonic Bregrangli, a forgetful male minotaur. He is a commoner who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
- Gilan Gearsprocket, an intimidating male gnome. He is a rogue who is following rediscovered ancient lore.
- Khalssen heh S'hoorzor, a jesterly male lizardfolk. He is a rogue who is fleeing a bad family situation.
- Gosh Boarbranch, a gosipy male ogre. He is a sorcerer who is finding a long-lost friend.
- Jam Whiteville, a chatty male half-dwarf. He is a commoner who is finding work as a mercenary.
- Gozs, a conspirational male oddball. He is an adept who is seeing the world.
- Jame Dilwood, a violent male lycanthrope. He is a rogue who is delivering a message to a merchant.
- Logar Lightningsmasher, a thick female deep dwarf. She is a barbarian who is on a mission from the gods.
These establishments worthy of mention in Gilblia Keep:
- The Leaping Halfling Glass Crafters [+]
- The Strangled Rose General Store [+]
- The Royal Wig Chop House [+]
- The Screaming Clowns Lumberyard [+]
- The Blind Heart Shop [+]
- The Hungry Alicorn House of Law [+]
- The Strangled Turkey General Store [+]
- The Green Dragon Pots [+]
- The Horny Days Legal Partners [+]
- The Noisy Wagon Inc. [+]
- The Musty Pig Inc. [+]
- The Belching Kettles Magic Shop [+]
- The Last Fox Hats Shop [+]
- The Whistling Song Inc. [+]
- The Smiling Wig Bakery [+]