- Pop. Estimate: 30
- Children: 20.00% (6)
- Elderly: 16.67% (5)
- 15 kobold (50%)
- 12 half-dwarf (40%)
- 1 mindflayer (3.3%)
- 1 ogre (3.3%)
- 1 other (3.3%)
- 1 Districts
- 0 Businesses
- 0 Specialists
- 6 Residences
Lendesti is known for the following resources:
- Cormorant flights that are feared by witches. The locals speak of a stash of saphires in a nearby pit.
- Hemp bales that are avoided by kittens. Fillanava Heartdew said the locals speak of a stash of iron maidens hidden around somewhere.
- Berry patches that are hunted by travelers. Narog Bladerender said rumors tell of bags of gold buried near there.
- Legends tell of Dav's Harp, a unique harp with the capability to speak for itself. It has been lost for ages.
- In the days of yore, the townsfolk of Saint Lendget thrived. Things were quiet, but one day an evil spirit named Ilixpne slayed a local hero. The townsfolk tried to kill Ilixpne, but were caught. Along came a goblin named Narus Bladerender, who was a valiant knight. Narus had a plan to trick the spirit by making a wager with Ilixpne. When Narus Bladerender faced the spirit, Narus Bladerender defeated Ilixpne.
- Once upon a time, the royals of East Clayski lived happily. Things were good, but one day Daduk Oakbranch the serial killer took over the town. The royals tried to stop the serial killer, but were caught. Along came a deluded troglodyte named Ghrizer, who was an expert bowman. Ghrizer had a plan to trick the serial killer by using magic to banish it. When Ghrizer faced the serial killer, Ghrizer tricked Daduk Oakbranch and rescued the hostages.
- In times gone by, a minotaur named S'herzor roamed the streets. Folks say that if you confront him, you will never be seen again.
Job Postings [-]
- Needed: artifact tester wanted. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Brorin Rustface.
- A passing Commoner is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Mild danger may be involved. Will pay in gold. Contact Nas Neckcracker.
- Someone stole my potato. Find the louse, dead or alive. Will pay in gold. Contact Kurm Nightmaw if interested.
- Required: I have quazits in my basement, plz halp! Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Kik Rockroot.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather fresh paper due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will reward you with a land deed. Special attire required. Contact Micke Tramden.
- Help! I'm looking for rare grigs, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Accidental Death insurance required. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Gubel Rockmane if interested.
- Rit is a female kobold who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled doctor. She appears vengeful.
- Masrr is a male mindflayer who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled shoemaker. He appears loud.
- Dister is a female mindflayer who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled ropemaker. She appears nosy.
- Dit is a male kobold who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled haymerchant. He appears exhausted.
- Blo'toor is a female mindflayer who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled bounty hunter. She appears resentful.
- Poap Boarsnout is a female ogre who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled bather. She appears territorial.
- Zat is a male kobold who is known in the city as being a mocked alchemist. He appears mopey.
- Ubel Boarfang is a male ogre who is known in the world as being a decent physician. He appears gluttonous.
- Hurrl, a mocking male mindflayer. He is a commoner who is on a mission for diplomacy.
These establishments worthy of mention in Lendesti:
- The Violet Monkey Farm [+]
- The Slumbering Days Reference Center [+]
- The Snoring Maiden Healing House [+]
- The Knotted Iron Inc. [+]
- The Naughty Harpoon Glove Shop [+]
- The Greasy Monk Scabbards [+]
- The Grimy Darkroot Pots [+]
- The Salty Bunk Lumberyard [+]