- Pop. Estimate: 1,002
- Children: 24.65% (247)
- Elderly: 15.47% (155)
- 975 half-elf (97.3%)
- 23 human (2.2%)
- 4 other (0.3%)
- 4 Districts
- 58 Businesses
- 106 Specialists
- 127 Residences
Larchny Hold is known for the following resources:
- A cursed cave inhabited by dangerous chinchillas that are visited frequently by magic users. Khommud Backcrusher said rumors tell of a stash of silver in a well.
- Many primal timber forests that are avoided by kittens.
- Abundant poisonous bat clouds that are feared by witches. Wourrl said rumors tell of a chest containing copper hidden around somewhere.
- Substantial fresh coffee patches that are frequented by unicorns.
- Legends tell of Faeriganae's Rake, a legendary rake with the ability to grant wishes. It was never recovered.
- Legends tell of Darvariyn's Throne, a possessed throne with the knack to grant wishes. It disappeared after an attack by bandits.
- Way back when, an old woman frequented the woods at dusk. People say that the old woman will ask for your help, then steal your soul.
Job Postings [-]
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome lizards required. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Done Matwood.
- Looking for something new? Missing bracelet. We suspect quazits are the culprit. Will pay in gold. Contact Rragb Armbreaker if interested.
- Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Reward is a secret. Experienced professionals only. Contact Kiagles Fuseblast.
- Expert seeks apprentice. Will reward you with valuable information. No pay until task is completed successfully. Contact Faeellssa Arkeneamoon to learn more.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Reward available. Must submit to magical scrutiny. Contact Kor Greatmurder.
- Needed: I have quazits in my basement, plz halp! Accidental Death insurance required. Will pay in gold. Contact Gozka.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. No pay until task is completed successfully. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Ubal Oakroot for further details.
- Seeking inter-planar messenger. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Raasuul Armistride.
- Help Needed: wine tester wanted. Will reward you with valuable information. Must submit to background check. Contact Drorin Redhead to learn more.
- Looking for something new? S'hoorzin teh Khalal has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Must submit to background check. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Gab Wizzbit for more details.
- Require an instructor learned in herbalism to tutor my child. Opportunity to earn a title. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Darartanae Jaderunner.
- Mickes Simonton is a male human who is known in the world as being a mediocre bleacher. He appears flirtatious.
- Darvarava Frostsing is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled timberwright. She appears cowed.
- Darvariyn Shadowmight is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a decent leatherworker. She appears conspirational.
- Elhiatars Dryearcaller is a male half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned tavern. He appears healthy.
- Davic Andrman is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a gifted ostler. He appears easily offended.
- James Barrell is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled banker. He appears loud.
- Haarigtars Fairshine is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a mediocre wine seller. She appears healthy.
- Don Kleinford is a female human who is known in the world as being a mocked outfitter. She appears gosipy.
- Joe MacWhitleton is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a renowned beer seller. She appears contrarian.
- Danry Matcombe is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent harness maker. She appears boastful.
- Don Martigton is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled haymerchant. She appears intimidating.
- Larlaniyn Eyllisweaver is a female half-elf who is known in the city as being a mediocre hatmaker. She appears shifty.
- Donry Southstone is a male human who is known in the region as being a reasonably skilled plasterer. He appears cowed.
- Davry Colfield is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled pastrycook. She appears jolly.
- Donry Davidster, a contrarian female half-dwarf. She is a commoner who is following a message from an angel.
- Daney Sheville, a forgetful female half-orc. She is an adept who is seeking thrills and adventure.
- Donry Hares, a fashion concious female human. She is a druid who is finding a long-lost friend.
- Jun Cobblefiz, a deluded male gnome. He is a monk who is doing something amazing.
- Elatssa Raveneye, a skeptical female half-elf. She is an expert who is brokering a truce over escalating tension.
- Mickic Peterwell, a grieving male half-dwarf. He is a wizard who is doing something nefarious.
- Durril Bittermail, an egotistical male dwarf. He is a commoner who is seeking thrills and adventure.
These establishments worthy of mention in Larchny Hold:
- The Randy Cloak Amory [+]
- The Frosty Peddler Temple [+]
- The Singing Cock Ship Repair [+]
- The Crooked Greyhound Inc. [+]
- The Frosty Three of All That Is Holy [+]
- The Broken Halfling Leatherworks [+]
- The Open Bill Firepit [+]
- The Dew Ivy Inc. [+]
- The Six Snake Ship Repair [+]
- The Nomadic Ivy Inc. [+]
- The Tired Halflings Supplies [+]
- The Lecherous Dog Glass Crafters [+]
- The Dreaming Stump Clinic [+]
- The Master Dwarves Coop Hoop [+]