- Pop. Estimate: 1,044
- Children: 20.79% (217)
- Elderly: 18.20% (190)
- 999 half-elf (95.6%)
- 41 half-orc (3.9%)
- 4 other (0.3%)
- 2 Districts
- 58 Businesses
- 106 Specialists
- 136 Residences
Hopfield is known for the following resources:
- Ancient vegetable patches that are feared by unicorns.
- Many ape troops that are visited frequently by zombies. Surplak said somoeone said someone found bags of monkey wrenches in a well.
- Fresh palm oil trees that are avoided by locals. One might find a chest containing rubies in a nearby pit.
- Peacock musters that are frequented by locals.
- Way back when, a vampire named Yop haunted the region. Commoners say that if you touch him, you will be eaten alive.
- Legends tell of Grinril's Sceptre, a legendary sceptre with the ability to make someone speak the truth. It hasn't reappeared in years.
- Legends tell of Zok's Trident, a cursed trident with the power to grant wishes. It was stolen from a locked vault.
- Once upon a time, a lich named Surpra roamed the world. Some say that if you hear it, you will be eaten alive.
Job Postings [-]
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather certain herbs due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Alalanaen Brightwind.
- I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will pay in gold. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Duap Eaglesnout if interested.
- Mick MacWhiteinson has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Mild danger may be involved. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Madr Greatrender for more details.
- Looking for work? cooking contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Serious inquiries only. Reward is a secret. Contact Jam Daving.
- Bored? Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will reward you with valuable information. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Uhsh Skullsnapper to learn more.
- Required: Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather hydra blood due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Ghezin ahn S'herzin.
- Help Wanted: Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Must be clean. Will pay in gold. Contact Tom Fusesprocket if interested.
- Looking for work? Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. Reward is a secret. Contact Nin Rocketbit.
- Required: Want to earn some quick coin? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Mickry Casham.
- Help! Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Kzeb Bladehost.
- Help Wanted: Looking for something new? A passing Paladin is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Jot.
- Zhudbub Boneripper is a male half-orc who is known in the region as being a poorly skilled warehouse worker. He appears sick.
- Grobduh Skullkiller is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a legendary chickenbutcher. She appears solemn.
- Alanaltars Feathergazer is a female half-elf who is known in that part of town as being a skilled potter. She appears pious.
- Dav Antonham is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a renowned grocer. She appears sick.
- Adavarthil Heartwind is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a decent deputy. She appears embittered.
- Adahiaiyn Mistarrow is a female half-elf who is known in the world as being a legendary magic dealer. She appears guarded.
- Jamey Gilill is a male half-elf who is known in the city as being a decent bowyer. He appears nervous.
- Jory Davidliffe is a male half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a renowned grocer. He appears fashion concious.
- Lartinne Eytherhunter is a male half-elf who is known in the region as being a mediocre sculptor. He appears impatient.
- Mudob Neckcracker is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled herbalist. She appears attentive.
- Zhaza Boneripper is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled priest. He appears outlandish.
- Ilyvarava Duskingrunner is a female half-elf who is known in the neighborhood as being a mocked stablehand. She appears homesick.
- Thuror Bonecracker is a female half-orc who is known in the world as being a reasonably skilled priest. She appears trusting.
- Jame Tramwood is a female half-elf who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled woodcarver. She appears worrying.
- Jam Tramore, an insecure male half-orc. He is a commoner who is traveling with a diplomat.
- Micke Briewicz, a trusting female half-orc. She is a cleric who is doing something questionable.
- Alliina Triggertonk, a helpful female gnome. She is a cleric who is fleeing the law.
- Danes Blacker, a nosy female half-dwarf. She is a sorcerer who is finding work as a healer.
- Dav Braard, a fatalistic female human. She is an adept who is delivering a message to a ruler.
- Donic Braden, a conspirational male half-elf. He is an expert who is following a message from an angel.
These establishments worthy of mention in Hopfield:
- The Grumbling Boar Inc. [+]
- The Frosted Darkroot Shop [+]
- The Lazy Hole Wainwright [+]
- The Flabby Mead [+]
- The Violet Turkey Butchery [+]
- The Ripped Song Inc. [+]
- The Weary Three Rug Shop [+]
- The Wobbly Harpoon Inn [+]
- The Burning Bunch Mail Service [+]
- The Nomadic Weasels Inc. [+]
- The Dwarven Dragon Shoppe [+]
- The White Swagger Inc. [+]
- The Surly Peddler Legion [+]
- The Grumbling Hall Inc. [+]