- Pop. Estimate: 480
- Children: 43.75% (210)
- Elderly: 1.67% (8)
- 363 human (75.6%)
- 91 half-elf (18.9%)
- 23 elf (4.7%)
- 3 other (0.6%)
- 2 Districts
- 16 Businesses
- 21 Specialists
- 61 Residences
Ladesti is known for the following resources:
- Many magic pigment banks that are hunted by children.
- Huge old berry fields that are feared by children. One might find piles of saphires in a nearby pit.
- A haunted fort inhabited by wild kangaroos that are avoided by wenches. Rugomn Greatbasher said the locals speak of bags of silver in a tomb nearby.
- In the days of yore, a cyclops named Tilra stalked the streets and was drawn towards acts of greed. Some say that if you see him, you will be killed.
Job Postings [-]
- Bored? seed spitting contest this weekend. Special prize for first place finish. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Adalenssa Whiteblaze if interested.
- Required: Looking for work? Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will pay in gold. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Daney Casand.
- Bored? Laborer required to bring stones to the castle. Wagon provided. Will pay in gold. Contact Faldi Quickley.
- Need a change of pace? I'm looking for rare beaky brain monsters, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Reward available. Experienced professionals only. Contact Susig Armripper.
- Required: Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will pay in gold. Contact Amailly Siresleep.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Reward is a secret. May include some hazards. Contact Ababul Shinybattler.
- Help! A passing Barbarian is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Dav Dilham.
- Done Stoill is a male human who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled banker. He appears beligerent.
- Don Martiield is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled jeweler. He appears jesterly.
- Daves Andreling is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled physician. He appears gosipy.
- Doney Staville is a female human who is known in the city as being a mediocre sculptor. She appears cowed.
- Filtaen Baequihelm is a male elf who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled banker. He appears nihilistic.
- Mickic Benill is a male half-elf who is known in the world as being a decent smith. He appears skeptical.
- Joe Blackgton is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a gifted watercarrier. She appears guarded.
- Danic Giacoard is an androgynous human who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled doctor. It appears intimidated.
- Mickic VanBaring is a female human who is known in that part of town as being a gifted shipwright. She appears loud.
- Jam MacBroworth, a prejudiced female oddball. She is a druid who is here to buy supplies.
- Abavarai Rootwaker, an apologetic male elf. He is a commoner who is following the voices.
- Enter, a helpful female mindflayer. She is a bard who is following the voices.
These establishments worthy of mention in Ladesti:
- The Burly Frog Leatherworks [+]
- The Twin Halflings Shop [+]
- The Crimson Fireplace Inc. [+]
- The Deadly Mead Temple [+]
- The Warm Frog Rug Shop [+]
- The Knotted Harpoon Inc. [+]
- The Punchin' Nomad Locksmith [+]
- The Laughing Fig Shop [+]
- The Broken Monkey Leatherworks [+]