- Pop. Estimate: 366
- Children: 29.23% (107)
- Elderly: 12.02% (44)
- 228 lizardfolk (62.2%)
- 64 orc (17.4%)
- 42 ogre (11.4%)
- 12 troglodyte (3.2%)
- 12 mindflayer (3.2%)
- 7 kobold (1.9%)
- 1 other (0.2%)
- 2 Districts
- 12 Businesses
- 14 Specialists
- 45 Residences
Ailbor is known for the following resources:
- Creepy guano deposits that are frequented by children.
- A cursed castle inhabited by carnivorous bees that are avoided by witches. One might dig up a stash of monkey wrenches hidden around somewhere.
- A new gazebo inhabited by dangerous kangaroos that are feared by kittens. Ervarlleu Spiritdrake said the locals speak of a chest containing monkey wrenches in a well.
- Some time ago, a hag haunted the fields when the wind blows from the south and was drawn towards those that have killed innocents. Villagers say that the hag will offer you sweets, then sell you into slavery.
- In the days of yore, a ghoul named Ang lingered in the region. People say that if you caught her, you will be driven mad unless you complete a quest.
- Way back when, a Boogyman roamed the countryside during the summer solstice and was drawn towards those that have killed innocents. Some say that the Boogyman will ask for your help, then imprison you.
Job Postings [-]
- Bounty for gremlins, dead or alive. Reward is a secret. Contact Jam Chriserton.
- Missing family heirloom. We suspect squirrels are the culprit. Reward is a secret. Special attire required. Contact Abarim Ironchest.
- Someone stole my tomatoes. Find the louse, dead or alive. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Yorgar Dragonhand.
- Wanted: Bounty for cockatrices, dead or alive. Opportunity to earn a title. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Gobal Bearclaw.
- Bored? Lockpick needed for totally legitimate reasons. References required. Reward is a secret. Contact Khod Legnor.
- Help Needed: Looking for something new? Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will pay in gold. Must provide your own transportation. Contact Ilylenai Darkrunner to learn more.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Someone stole my golden skill. Find the louse, dead or alive. May include some hazards. Reward available. Contact Ceeraz.
- S'heral fe S'herzor is a female lizardfolk who is known in the region as being a decent prostitute. She appears solemn.
- Vesside is a male mindflayer who is known in the city as being a gifted chickenbutcher. He appears outlandish.
- Nobd Neckripper is a male orc who is known in the region as being a skilled courtier. He appears drunken.
- Pot is a female kobold who is known in the city as being a mocked magic dealer. She appears helpful.
- Ghezor ahn Ghezor is a female lizardfolk who is known in the region as being a skilled bucklemaker. She appears spiteful.
- Tilkaro is a female troglodyte who is known in that part of town as being a skilled ship captain. She appears attentive.
- Ghessen seh Yerssen is a female lizardfolk who is known in the city as being a mediocre woodworker. She appears fashion concious.
- Dabal Rockmane is a male ogre who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled watercarrier. He appears forgetful.
- Bit is a female kobold who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled engineer. She appears forgetful.
- Guduk Boarsnout, a pious male ogre. He is a commoner who is finding work as a merchant.
- Anraz, a nosy male troglodyte. He is a commoner who is traveling with an important person.
- Gkutot Foulmouth, a sick male hobgoblin. He is a rogue who is here to destroy an artifact.
These establishments worthy of mention in Ailbor:
- The Beefy Toad Shoppe [+]
- The Wobbling Days Construction [+]
- The Squalid Rose Shoes Inc. [+]
- The Fumbling Frog Fine Books [+]
- The Crazy Badger General Mechandise [+]
- The Dripping Paladin Herbalist [+]
- The Wobbly Maiden Inn [+]
- The Puking Knife Locksmith [+]
- The Wooden Paladin Lodge [+]