- Pop. Estimate: 422
- Children: 10.66% (45)
- Elderly: 25.36% (107)
- 297 troglodyte (70.3%)
- 78 orc (18.4%)
- 22 bugbear (5.2%)
- 9 ogre (2.1%)
- 8 mindflayer (1.8%)
- 6 hobgoblin (1.4%)
- 2 other (0.4%)
- 1 Districts
- 15 Businesses
- 18 Specialists
- 50 Residences
Dakmouth is known for the following resources:
- Palm oil trees that are avoided by locals. One might dig up a chest containing small lyres in a tomb nearby.
- Plentiful wild bat clouds that are hunted by locals. Rbub Rantbasher said somoeone said someone found bags of iron maidens in a nearby pit.
- In the days of yore, the constable of Lapost Rock thrived. Things were good, but one day an evil lich named Xrezn Bladewiser stole a priceless heirloom. The constable tried to stop the lich, but failed miserably. Along came a lovelorn orc named Nhodd Armcracker, who was a sneaky thief. Nhodd had the thought to slay the lich by using magic to banish it. When Nhodd Armcracker faced the lich, Nhodd Armcracker tricked Xrezn Bladewiser and rescued the hostages.
- Legends tell of Daduk's Amulet, a legendary amulet with the capability to make someone speak the truth. It hasn't reappeared in years.
- Once upon a time, a dragon named Obbburg haunted the woods. Commoners say that if you hear it, you will be driven mad.
- Legends tell of Zot's Jug, a magical jug with the capability to find any item. It was never recovered.
- Legends tell of Hathlia's Rake, a possessed rake with the power to disappear on its own. It hasn't reappeared in years.
Job Postings [-]
- Bored? Anlak has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Will reward you with valuable information. Length of job expected to be short. Contact James MacPetrrell.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather eye of newt due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Safety not guaranteed. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Zit.
- I'm looking for rare homuncului, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Guap Oakroot if interested.
- S'hoorssen ahn S'hoorzor has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Reward available. Contact Loond Hawksword.
- Seasonal farm hands requested to help local farms bring in their harvest. Will pay in gold. Contact Tbeb Damnwiser.
- Require an instructor learned in sorcery to tutor my child. Reward is a secret. Must be quick on your feet. Contact Abalenanae Firerunner.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather certain supplies due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. Accidental Death insurance required. Will pay in gold. Contact Waeth.
- Zunk Nightdoom is a male bugbear who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled seamstress. He appears jesterly.
- Klisarg Backkiller is a female bugbear who is known in the region as being a decent cheesemaker. She appears chatty.
- Rxub Dreadbone is a female bugbear who is known in that part of town as being a mocked lumberjack. She appears smug.
- Mer'toor is a female mindflayer who is known in the region as being a laughably skilled cheesemaker. She appears self-obsessed.
- Daap Oxfang is a female ogre who is known in the city as being a reasonably skilled lawyer. She appears thick.
- Tberm Metalbone is a male bugbear who is known in the city as being a laughably skilled pastrycook. He appears thick.
- Srobd Legcrusher The Gray is a female orc who is known in the world as being a horribly skilled official. She appears sick.
- Xtub Bladecutter is a female hobgoblin who is known in the world as being a skilled coach driver. She appears healthy.
- Rugun Darkhowl is a female bugbear who is known in that part of town as being a poorly skilled pursemaker. She appears solemn.
- Porlak, a guarded female troglodyte. She is a rogue who is finding a missing artifact.
- Xodub Braindoom, a gluttonous female hobgoblin. She is a barbarian who is brokering a truce over a trade war.
These establishments worthy of mention in Dakmouth:
- The Cloven Halfling General Mechandise [+]
- The Violent Knife Inc. [+]
- The Murdered Cup Inc. [+]
- The Short Rose Shoppe [+]
- The Greasy Beauty Scabbards [+]
- The Oiled Lotus Bags [+]
- The Angry Maiden Shoppe [+]
- The Golden Fox Inc. [+]
- The Flying Pipe Inc. [+]