- Pop. Estimate: 544
- Children: 22.43% (122)
- Elderly: 16.91% (92)
- 428 human (78.6%)
- 60 gnome (11%)
- 29 dwarf (5.3%)
- 13 halfling (2.3%)
- 8 other (1.4%)
- 6 half-orc (1.1%)
- 5 Districts
- 22 Businesses
- 32 Specialists
- 63 Residences
Baxald is known for the following resources:
- Paltry creepy coconut plantations that are hunted by witches. Somoeone said someone found piles of saphires hidden around somewhere.
- Substantial woodpecker descents that are avoided by unicorns.
- A new mine inhabited by defenseless caterpillars that are visited frequently by locals. One might dig up a stash of monkey wrenches hidden around somewhere.
- Legends tell of Tgok's Beans, a cursed beans with the power to make someone speak the truth. It disappeared after an attack by bandits.
- Legends tell of Elhlak's Deck of cards, a unique deck of cards with the ability to grant wishes. It was never recovered.
- Legends tell of Don's Quill, a possessed quill with the power to cause others to fall asleep. It was stolen from a locked vault.
- Some time ago, a lich named Nip haunted the field and was drawn towards thieves. They say that if you hear her, you will be stricken deaf.
Job Postings [-]
- Bored? Hearty souls needed to recover stolen magic candle. No pay until task is completed successfully. Opportunity to earn a title. Serious inquiries only. Contact Filnalava Baequirose.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Experienced professionals only. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Shumm Armsnapper to learn more.
- Missing shovel. We suspect cockatrices are the culprit. Reward is a secret. Contact Jory Bering if intrigued.
- Need a change of pace? Rop has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Serious inquiries only. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Jam Wilore.
- Mercenaries wanted for caravan protection. Reward is a secret. Contact Ilellava Ousseawhisper.
- Require an instructor learned in juggling to tutor my child. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Nbexn Oozekill.
- Need a change of pace? Sorcerer seeks apprentice. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Elarigtars Dawnsight for further details.
- Want to earn some quick coin? Paladin seeks apprentice. Will pay in gold. Contact Zhutgarz Mokripper to learn more.
- Roga Backbreaker is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a skilled brewer. She appears outlandish.
- Zrag Legkiller is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a decent trader. She appears thick.
- Donic Giacoorth is a female half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a reasonably skilled undertaker. She appears conspirational.
- Gorrin Bittergrieve is a female dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a gifted messenger. She appears spiteful.
- Amaina Wildwax is a female halfling who is known in the city as being a decent armorer. She appears nihilistic.
- Donic MacMarleton is a male half-orc who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled weaver. He appears authoritarian.
- Amadi Stoutbones is a female halfling who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent doctor. She appears apologetic.
- Ghaddum Backbreaker is a female half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a decent scabbardmaker. She appears sick.
- Zibd Bonenor is a female half-orc who is known in the region as being a mediocre timberwright. She appears forbidding.
- Dave Giacoman is a male human who is known in the city as being a renowned baker. He appears nervous.
- Malil Prettysister, a gluttonous female halfling. She is a cleric who is finding a missing criminal.
- Balgar Holymug, a forgetful female deep dwarf. She is an expert who is following rediscovered ancient lore.
- Khalal se Yerzor, a pacifistic male lizardfolk. He is an expert who is finding a missing treasure.
- Lorim Paperleg, a mopey male dwarf. He is a rogue who is here to buy supplies.
- Dit, a fashion concious female kobold. She is an adept who is on a mission from the gods.
These establishments worthy of mention in Baxald:
- The Eastern Wand Shop [+]
- The Shallow Priest Saw Mill [+]
- The Grimy Halfling Pots [+]
- The Fired Wig [+]
- The Fermented Riverside Shoppe [+]
- The Twin Halfling Shoppe [+]
- The Open Song Shoppe [+]
- The Severed Princess Candle Maker [+]
- The Shallow Goblins Timber Mill [+]
- The Robber Grog Inc. [+]