- Pop. Estimate: 159
- Children: 20.75% (33)
- Elderly: 17.61% (28)
- 103 troglodyte (64.7%)
- 55 mindflayer (34.5%)
- 1 other (0.6%)
- 2 Districts
- 2 Businesses
- 2 Specialists
- 19 Residences
Charbridge is known for the following resources:
- Magical creepy amber mines that are hunted by gru. Mick Roberterley said somoeone said someone found a stash of emeralds hidden around somewhere.
- An ancient cave inhabited by tame elephants that are avoided by locals.
- Long, long ago in a city far, far away, an old man haunted the town every six years and was drawn towards thieves. They say that the old man will ask a favor of you, then steal your soul.
- A long time ago, a ghoul named Tilra lingered in the world. Some say that if you confront her, you will be driven mad.
- Legends tell of Jenrette's Harp, a magical harp with the knack to solve any riddle. It was last seen years ago.
- In olden times, a hag lingered in the countryside when the wind blows from the north. Folks say that the hag will ask a favor of you, then turn you into a mouse.
Job Postings [-]
- Looking for work? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Dan Stohews for further details.
- Needed: Hearty souls needed to recover stolen bracelet. Reward is a secret. Guild membership required. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Thordal Wheelbeard.
- Need a change of pace? A passing Bard is needed for a small security job on the 3rd of the month. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Marrog Neckcracker.
- Help Wanted: I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Reward available. Discretion required. Contact Delartlleu Dryearstrike.
- I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome feral cats required. Must not smell. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Jamry Greenill.
- I'm looking for investigator to look into someone's references. Prior experience required. Reward is a secret. Length of job expected to be short. Contact Dak Eagleclaw.
- Looking for something new? Someone stole my family heirloom. Find the louse, dead or alive. Reward available. References required. Mild danger may be involved. Contact Momn Ghosttmurder.
- Merth is a male mindflayer who is known in that part of town as being a renowned chandler. He appears deluded.
- Ghrizer is a female troglodyte who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent tinker. She appears apologetic.
- Trellter is a male mindflayer who is known in the neighborhood as being a horribly skilled glassmaker. He appears efficient.
- Chtupne is a female mindflayer who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled bookseller. She appears idealistic.
- Elhra is a female troglodyte who is known in that part of town as being a mocked woodseller. She appears lonely.
- Ilixre is a female mindflayer who is known in the city as being a mocked weaver. She appears intimidated.
- Trelltra is a female mindflayer who is known in the world as being a gifted social worker. She appears loud.
- Surpka is a female troglodyte who is known in the city as being a gifted mason. She appears intimidated.
- Porzer is a female troglodyte who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled miller. She appears cautious.
- Hurr, an attentive male mindflayer. He is a warrior who is delivering a message to a peasant.
- Wrarall, a pious female mindflayer. She is a commoner who is doing something questionable.
These establishments worthy of mention in Charbridge:
- The Royal Wolfhound Fine Forks [+]
- The Crossed Widowers Inc. [+]
- The Wobblin' Greyhound Construction [+]
- The Dancing Hole Inc. [+]
- The Plaid Weasels Youth Hostel [+]
- The Seven Boar Candle Maker [+]
- The Six Princess Dock Company [+]
- The New Jade Inc. [+]
- The Ripped Maiden Inc. [+]