- Pop. Estimate: 1,354
- Children: 29.25% (396)
- Elderly: 12.19% (165)
- 675 half-orc (49.8%)
- 311 dwarf (22.9%)
- 156 halfling (11.5%)
- 74 gnome (5.4%)
- 65 half-dwarf (4.8%)
- 59 human (4.3%)
- 14 other (1%)
- 4 Districts
- 69 Businesses
- 146 Specialists
- 173 Residences
Larchlia Mills is known for the following resources:
- A haunted grave yard inhabited by tame bees that are frequented by children. Nbbok Damnkill said somoeone said someone found a stash of rubies hidden around somewhere.
- Scarce coconut plantations that are avoided by travelers. One might find bags of copper in a dungeon.
- Quail bevies that are feared by vampires. One might dig up piles of platinum in a tomb nearby.
- Magic timber plantations that are hunted by children. Khalzin teh Khalal said one might dig up a chest containing silver in a tomb nearby.
- Legends tell of Jam's Tiara, a magical tiara with the power to summon angels. It disappeared after an attack by bandits.
- In the olden days, the townsfolk of Lewisrun thrived. Things were quiet, but one day an evil minotaur named Xromd Rantmouth stole a priceless heirloom. The townsfolk tried to stop the minotaur, but were caught. Along came a embittered half-orc named Mammag Headcrusher, who was a sneaky thief. Mammag had an idea to slay the minotaur by making a wager with Xromd Rantmouth. When Mammag Headcrusher faced the minotaur, Mammag Headcrusher tricked Xromd Rantmouth and was killed in the process.
- Legends tell of Gwalaniyn's Trident, a unique trident with the capability to cause others to fall asleep. It was stolen from a locked vault.
Job Postings [-]
- Need a change of pace? dungeon goop tester wanted. Length of job expected to be short. Will pay in gold. Experienced professionals only. Contact Narot Rantdamn.
- rabbits-catcher needed to keep the beasties away from the sheep and cattle. Will reward you with a land deed. Must be clean. A little danger is involved, so expect hazardous duty pay. Contact Delnalssa Starcaller.
- Help Needed: Someone stole my key. Find the louse, dead or alive. Length of job expected to be short. Reward is a priceless heirloom. Contact Aigan Gyrojet.
- Bored? Seeking inter-planar messenger. Will reward you with valuable information. Length of job expected to be short. Experienced professionals only. Contact Alili Youngwind for more information.
- Missing peg leg. We suspect cockatrices are the culprit. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Ush Boarbranch.
- Help Wanted: Require an instructor learned in sorcery to tutor my child. Reward available. Contact Dav Smithon.
- Required: Merchant seeks caravan master, cartographer, navigator, and experienced mercenaries for trade expedition. Will pay in gold. Safety not guaranteed. Contact Falel Greathearth if interested.
- Help Needed: I have homuncului in my basement, plz halp! Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Delellssa Summerweaver for further details.
- Required: Bored? Druid seeks apprentice. Will pay in gold. Contact Jory Danleton for further details.
- Yerssen seh S'herssen has been kidnapped! Generous payment for safe return. Reward available. Contact Zol.
- Needed: I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome quazits required. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Gozka if intrigued.
- Hilly Honorletters is a female halfling who is known in the city as being a skilled tailor. She appears authoritarian.
- Perdiine Bandamidge is a male halfling who is known in the region as being a mediocre haymerchant. He appears worrying.
- Adada Littlecloak is a male halfling who is known in the world as being a gifted magic dealer. He appears nervous.
- Durdal Orangeslasher is a female dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a gifted furrier. She appears jolly.
- Tomton Gyrobolt is a female gnome who is known in the region as being a horribly skilled pursemaker. She appears scattered.
- Drodin Blackbaker is a female half-dwarf who is known in the world as being a gifted saddler. She appears thick.
- Morbul Drakenose is a female dwarf who is known in the region as being a decent seamstress. She appears scattered.
- Don Brister is a male human who is known in that part of town as being a gifted adventurer. He appears gluttonous.
- Donry Blackorth is a male half-dwarf who is known in the region as being a decent lumberjack. He appears nervous.
- Pomirane Cottonley is a male halfling who is known in that part of town as being a skilled beer seller. He appears authoritarian.
- Throrim Copperknee is a male dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent prostitute. He appears giddy.
- Gabby Tiddlyfiz is a female gnome who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled scabbardmaker. She appears mocking.
- Snordin Brighttable is a male dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a decent fishmonger. He appears outlandish.
- Skagan Moonkiller is a female dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled ostler. She appears nosy.
- Davey VanRosenton, a pious male human. He is a commoner who is finding a long-lost sibling.
- Hiline Taltopple, a patriotic female halfling. She is a rogue who is delivering a message to a ruler.
- Poly Curlysister, a forbidding male halfling. He is a fighter who is on a mission for diplomacy.
- Falda Burrowsfield, a forgetful female halfling. She is a cleric who is cleaning out a bug infestation.
These establishments worthy of mention in Larchlia Mills:
- The Wanton Tower Night Smiths [+]
- The Green Willow Pottery House [+]
- The Sloppy Bucket Reference Center [+]
- The Dancing Peddler Inc. [+]
- The Smithy Mead Shop [+]
- The Twin Hatchet Shoppe [+]
- The Master Ent Barrels [+]
- The Beefy Widowers Shoppe [+]
- The Wet Cloak Meat House [+]
- The Laughing Axehandle Hatters [+]
- The Severed Swagger Candle Maker [+]
- The Belching Frog Magic Shop [+]
- The Screaming Thug Timberyard [+]
- The Tattered Willow Worship House [+]